Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Let's Take Obama's TWO COIN SIDES and SPEND HIM, no???

 
This is ENTIRELY TRUE about our BIPOLAR PRESIDENT!!!
 
 
Nig-Fag vs. Hey Suess!!!-Retorno, being his two sides -- as well as married father and lifetime member of Chicago's MOST PRESTIGIOUS gay bath house, which he often frequented while a US Senator.





>>> ADDED at 12:12 PM, CST: WHY ON EARTH: Are THREE people at Hoban Lovells: Mssrs. Hansell, Samuel, and Basich (listed in order of my horny little "itch-pitch"  -- although given Dean's and my PAST, I might/could try Mr. Samuel first, permission given . . . ) credited with this:


"RECENT PRESENTATIONS
2 August 2012
'Top Gun Tactics for Defending Class Actions,' CLE presentation. Los Angeles, CA"



Sounds like they got some serious TOP GUNS out there, no???


>>> You will GET to the STORY below . . .


* * *



>>> WHAT I HAD HOPED TO WRITE ABOUT HIS MORNING . . .


. . . will be reduced to a HUSK OF A STORY (due to pressing matters):


On January 20, 1969 -- CORRECTED!!!: JULY 20, 1969 -- , the TRUE BEHAVIORS of American WHITE TEENAGERS was revealed -- and ALL eaters at FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS need to KNOW about this!!!


Educated people already know this was the day in MY LIFE when Americans of ALL PERSUASIONS were MOST UNITED. It was the day Neil Armstrong and others first landed on the moon -- and I was STUCK working as grill-man at the BBF (Burger Boy Food-a-Rama) at Henderson and Reed Roads in Columbus, OH. The story was SUGGESTED by the report that last night the HEAD OF CORRECTIONS of some Midwest state was SHOT DEAD overnight, last night.


One of the TWO other male teenagers of my age in my story -- as well as just-graduated seniors of Whetstone High School, where Coach Ferrell had caught the ENTIRE basketball team (1.5 years before, and this before my family moved to Col's), having a GAY ORGIE in the showers, was THIS LUG-HEADED son of the Head of Ohio Corrections (my strange connection here).


Well, that day which caused ALL OF AMERICA to be a GIANT GHOST TOWN because all were glued to TV, found the LUG-HEAD son of OHIO's HEAD OF CORRECTIONS DEPARTMENT and HIS friend Ronnie -- who was ALSO the best friend of Les Imboden, (as dished about halfway down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/01/how-then-shall-we-live-with-buttermilk.html ) -- as well as me in attendance, FORCED to keep the store open for NO BUSINESS.


We DID have a rabbit-eared B&W TV.


To save time, I'll skip to the bottom line: Having little to do, the three of us were fixin'-ta-get-silly, and LUG-HEAD (the son and a football player), got to BRAGGING how he and many on the football team at Whetstone High School (in a HIGH Protestant/Republican area of town), had been working fast food for some time and had CONTESTS to see who could deposit the biggest glob of DNA in the mayonnaise pans at their various workplaces.


I had NO IDEA that this "urban legend" of POPULAR high school boy-pranks was REAL, but his details got Ronnie (a closet case), and me QUITE EXCITED -- but NOT interested in participation. Ronnie dared LUG-HEAD to do it, and he DID pull his growing hose out a peep before chickening out and re-tucking.


NET RESULT of the day's events??? That came in 1990, when Newt Gingrich and my mother had me illegally incarcerated in Dekalb County Jail -- after I had TRACKED how they were bringing illegal drugs into Stone Mountain Park by train: one of the people I met in that jail was the BLACK illegitimate son of Neil Armstrong (or so he claimed), who was IN JAIL to correct THAT HE CLAIMED THAT.


See also here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html .



LOL!!!



* * *


>>> JUST POSTED ON FACEBOOK!!!:



Students, faculty and staff gather for coffee on the quad.
 


Students, faculty and staff gather for coffee on the quad.

Like · · · 9 minutes ago ·

  • Michael Viana likes this.

  • Scott Kenan Sewanee needs to PAY ATTENTION to my blog!!! I am CLOSE to engineering a settlement with Harvard University over YOUR CRIMES of Tennessee Williams' death and theft of his estate.
  •  
  •  
  • Rev. J. Neil Alexander is one of your TOP CRIMINALS (after some of the facts of murder), and he ALSO helped bilk MILLIONS of dollars out of my UBER-wealthy Kenan-of-North Carolina cousins, now headed by Thomas S. Kenan, III of Chapel Hill, with whom I shared the lover Robbie Anderson in 1985 whilest the movie BLUE VELVET was being filmed using his Kenan-built Carolina Apartments that overlooks Kenan Fountain and Kenan Plaza in Wilmington, NC.
  •  
  •  
  • Google in my blog for details -- or ask your chief in-house counsel, Donna Pierce who has threatened me with MANY Libel lawsuits -- but CANNOT LEGALLY FILE SUIT (because of what I know).
  •  
  •  
  • HA!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Scott David Kenan, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (in political exile from North Carolina, ONLY)


* * *


>>> BESIDES ALL THIS, DEAN HANSELL SERVED A LONG TERM AS TRUSTEE OF DENISON UNIVERSITY!!!:


(And I SLEPT WITH DEAN -- non-sexually -- for a MONTH in rural West Tennessee, while working a January Term project (Jan. 1972???), in an impoverished rural black community. I had a HUGE crush on the hot little Jewish hairball, who -- unlike Bert Bennett -- did NOT give me crabs. I had NO IDEA Dean -- and Bert as well -- was actually gay then. We shared as ALL share beds in poverty.)



  • VERY interesting to me on SEVERAL levels:

     

     1. It doesn't matter who the bio-Dad was -- there were Michael Jackson's children. Likewise, real or imagined, any of Michael's sexual activities have nothing to do with this case.

     

  •  2. The man who set up Denison's University's FIRST gay group, who was president of DCA --Denison's community-involvement umbrella -- and offered that group as an option my senior year), Dean Hansell, who was NOT yet out and did NOT join, but James Culver Anderson '74 (now presumably DEAD due to my mother -- see elsewhere in my blog
    http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/ ), Bert Bennett '74 -- an absolute HAIRBALL who gave me crab lice the end of my senior year, '73, and was close friends with some R.J Reynolds heirs in his native Winston-Salem where he is now a dentist and REFUSES to talk to me, DID all join and went on live radio for the notoriously SANE WDUB program -- 90 minutes split between taped interviews and live call-in . . .
     

  •  My INTENDED point had been that Dean Hansell -- when he worked for Dewey & LeBouf law firm, won a HUGE financial victory for Michael Jackson's mother several years ago, so HE should know something about all of this, no???
     

  •  Dean had become a HUGE Gay Activist years ago (now he seems back IN the closet, publicly), had ALSO served four years as a Los Angeles Police Commissioner. He HAS TO KNOW a lot about the CORRUPTION in L.A., no (#2) ???
     

  •  As SOON as I started typing about Dean, my keys began to require me to HIT HARD TO REGISTER LETTERS as I type, and during the last paragraph my computer froze for half a minute TWICE!!!
  •  
  • I will post this before CIA/Carlos Salim "Slim" hack it to death!!! . . .
  •  
  •   
www.huffingtonpost.com
Rumors that Michael Jackson is not the biological father of his three children have long persisted despite the late singer's claims he did not use a sperm donor. But a new motion filed by Jackson's family in their wrongful death lawsuit has the question of his paternity looking suspect once again.
Like · · · · Promote
 

  • Scott Kenan In late 2009, Dewey & LeBouf (not involving Dean, a FUL PARTNER), SUED the state of Arizona for unconstitutional treatment of undocumented immigrants PRO BONO, and before ya knew it -- THEY WERE FORCED OUT OF BUSINESS, similar to what happened to NEWSWEEK magazine right after they published their ICONIC issue REVEALING Barack Obama as out FIRST GAY PRESIDENT (although NEWSWEEK has bounced back at least to SOME degree).
 

 
Dean Hansell
 
 



Scott

.

No comments: