Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Nothin' to It -- BUT TA DO IT!!! (a Pitchard/Russell fave saying from my Whale's Tale Cape May days)






>>> TODAY: THE US CONSULATE IN NUEVO VALLARTA!!! (followed by a day of POLITICAL PAUSE to catch my breath and be a PRACTICAL HOME-MAKER)


1. This morning, my Tel-Cel cell phone (one of two -- the one I am keeping, from IUSACEL, is FAR cheaper to use calling the USA), informed me that ALL 19 OF MY STORED CONTACTS had been CHANGED (I don't know HOW, yet).


2. This computer took TEN MINUTES to boot and find Internet connection, throwing up small black windows like it does when DEEP programs are changed. I do NOT yet seem to have a problem -- but Windows Update has NOT updated anything in days.


3.I CERTAINLY WILL beginning calling WEALTHY KENANS at their homes soon -- as promised late last night in email to SELECTED RECIPIENTS!!! I have plenty of their phone numbers. My professional researcher friend has CONFIRMED they are shutting HER out too -- even though she's working for a VERY CLOSE RELATIVE of the wealthiest of the Kenans!!!


4. On CNN TV this morning, it was reported that Notre Dame University is offering $100.00 each to high-school students in Indiana who place in ADVANCED PLACEMENT tests. Additionally, their TEACHERS will get $100.00 (although NO mention of how they figured out WHICH of perhaps DOZENS of teachers affecting a child's growth will be determined).


Leave it to Notre Dame where my Swastika-Licking mother got both Lou Holtz his coaching job as PAY-OFF for all Lou and Beth Holtz's NAZI HELP 1968 - 1971, and Mom's brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the position of OFFICIAL DENTIST to the Fighting Irish -- until his daughter, now Jan (Meyer) Opperman, Larsen https://www.facebook.com/#!/jmopperman , married the jew, Kim Opperman and Mom FIRST removed his wealth and then MURDERED him with DOUBLE LITHIUM that led to CHEMICAL DIABETES -- just like Mom's handwritten note I have from about 1990 says it would!!!


 
Janet (Meyer) Opperman, Larsen with her SECOND husband, an ARYAN surnamed Larsen. Both the Larsens work for American Airlines: Jan as a flight attendant and hubby as a pilot. They live in Chicago and are associated with the Rahm Emanuel/Barack Obama Drug Mafia with assist of Wells Fargo Bank and Jan's and my first cousin MaryBeth (Meyer) Lernihan, whose husband (with my mother's SWASTIKA HELP), founded Convergint Technologies, a SPYWARE/Security company in league with the CIA/Repubpican Party. See: https://www.convergint.com/history.php . That's my cousin-in-law, Greg, on the left. More: halfway down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/frank-delia-of-italian-marketcoffee.html .
 
 
Meanwhile, Jan's brother George is common-law-wed to noted Christian author Susan Grant, who after being one of the FIRST women to graduate the US Air Force Academy (I placed some of the ads in her yearbook while working for www.pentagon-usa.com ), she was EMPLOYED by the Air Force Academy to CHRISTIANIZE IT!!!
 
 



5.

Will ANY Catholic Institutions survive??? Is this a TRUE report???
 
 

Like · · Promote ·
 
 
6.


THIS should be interesting!!! As all my blog readers know, my own mother -- who raised us with Swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beatings for no reason -- was Dick Cheney's CHIEF LIAISON between Dick Cheney and Popes Paul, John Paul II, and Benedict-the-Ratzinger.


Mom has NEVER DENIED my many to-her-face accusations that she was behind the MURDER of Pope John Paul I.

Scott
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
Scott
 
.

No comments: