Friday, March 1, 2013

OK!!! I ADMIT IT!!! Kenans be CRAZY, one and ALL!!!

 
"Kenyan" is LITERALLY an early misspelling of the Medieval "Cainan" or "Kenan" -- as is "Keenan", a misspelling by people who never studied PHONICS like I did in Catholic Grade School!!!
 
 
Ever hear of "Kenan" College in Ohio???
 
 
YOU read it -- I'm a little afraid to: http://memegenerator.net/instance/24506811 .
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED at 9:42 AM, CST, 2 March 2013: After my PRIMARY EMAIL was SHUT DOWN  more than twelve hours ago, I STILL am not allowed by CIA/Google/Gmail to email even individuals (I will finish mass-emailing this posting when CIA relents!!!).
 
 
 
 
THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED US GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE WITH MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
>>> WORSE!!!:


As I've blogged MANY TIMES BEFORE, we punked ALL y'all's PUNK-A-DIDDLE-DADDIES by our BALLSIEST MOVE SINCE WILMINGTON-pre-Boston-Tea-Party!!! !!! !!!



Remember when the American Psychiatric (Psychological???) Association -- I think in the late 1970s -- REMOVED HOMOSEXUALITY from the list of ACCEPTED MENTAL ILLNESSES???



Well BOTH the PRESIDENT of the APA then -- and the DOCTOR IN CHARGE of overseeing the SCIENTIFIC STUDIES the decision was based on (drum roll), ARE DESCENDED FROM THE THREE KENAN BROTHERS who landed on the banks of the Cape Fear River in the early 1730s.



I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS SCHEIST UP!!!



Are YOU???


You can read about this and MANY OTHER ILLUMINATING THINGS if you read this (frankly), RATHER UNREADABLE BOOK!!!: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_4?ie=UTF8&asin=0865546371&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A1OXDM8CGFJEA0 .



Mr. Kern's price is NEARLY the lowest -- but he's BLOOD FAMILY as well as a HECK OF A NICE GUY and a help to me!!!


Scott



 
 
"Blood Royals" and NOT, KENANS are PROUD to continue to EARN THIS!!!
 
 
 
 
 The "Royal" Kenans  -- which perhaps STRANGELY includes my sister-in-law Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan and her children Connor Michael Kenan, Maxwell Andrew Kenan, and Taylor Ann Kenan, BUT NOT my father, William Scott Kenan, me, or my siblings: Jane Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- trace their lineage back through the Stuart Kings of Scotland, MANY notables in the British Isles -- including TWO Magna Carta Sureties and one Chief Justice -- Charlemagne, and then using Wikipedia, I kept going back to Pepin (also Peppin, Pipin, or Pippin) of Landen (c. 580 – 27 February 640), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippin_of_Landen , whose father, Carloman, is so little known now he does NOT have his own page -- and SEVERAL of the line were named Pepin, so THAT is confusing.
 
 
Those interested in learning the meaning of the SYMBOLOGY of this or other Coats of Arms can research it.
 
 
The meaning of the colors that predominate here are:
 
 
Gold: Generosity and/or Elevation of the MIND
Blue: Truth and Loyalty
Black: Constancy or Grief
 
 
ALL THAT SAID, ALL those in my immediate family listed above DO have Cherokee (Asian-race) blood except (to my knowedge), my sister-in-law, Gail. This MIGHT be why I lust so bad for BLACK GUYS: To complete my RACIAL BALANCE!!!
 
 
VVVVV
 
(read down, please)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> AFTER POSTING THE ABOVE LAST NIGHT!!!
 
 
I was blocked by CIA/Google/Gmail from even emailing SINGLE RECIPIENTS for AT LEAST eight hours -- open now (8:47 AM, CST, Saturday).
 
 
On CIA/Facebook, I posted links to this blog post on several friends' pages or as comments to their postings. At least SOME of them didn't WORK LATER (although I tested them, then)> I HAVE TO ASSUME that CIA/Facebook BROKE MY LINKS after I went offline. That said, at least ONE of them worked because the recipient commented on it.
 
 
Here is how I handled the one I'm CERTAIN was later broken. I is on the page of Staff Sargent (US Marines) Robert LeBlanc, a highly decorated Vietnam War Veteran who later worked in Federal Law Enforcement, primarily in the Boston area: https://www.facebook.com/#!/robert.leblanc1/info 
 
 
1Like · · ·
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.mx

 
scottkenan.blogspot.com


  • Scott Kenan Robert: As you know, I accuse my Mom of being America's TOP Nazi -- and Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Popes. I have ALSO accused Mom of being BEHIND the murder of Pope John-Paul I, who was in office for less than a year. Mom has NEVER denied this when I've given her the opportunity (NOR has she confirmed it). Scott

  • Scott Kenan ALL HERE: In THIS posting, I explain how my mother used order of cards in Duplicate Bridge Games to receive and send her info/decisions in/out. Also here, is the KEY role Coach Lou Holtz (who lived across the street from us 1968 - 1972) was a HUGE part of it -- and Mom rewarded him with his DREAM JOB: Coach to the Fighting Irish!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Mom ALSO got her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the job as Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish -- a job he LOST after Uncle Bob allowed his daughter Janet to marry a JEW, Kim Opperman, as well as LATER MAKE OBVIOUS that he was actually GAY AS A GOOSE.
  •  
  •  
  • Mom worked with the US Veterans' Hospital in S.E. Mississippi (across the border from where Uncle Bob was FORCED to live in Dothan, AL after Mom had his LARGE WEALTH mysteriously removed. Mom often visited that hospital to supervise the administration of DOUBLE DOSE LITHIUM for a diagnosis, "Mono-polar Disorder" (notice the absolute LACK of math or logic in this name: ALL POLES MUST HAVE TWO ENDS!!!) that does not exist today -- and ONLY existed temporarily with EXPERT OPINIONS about it published in obscure press DELIBERATELY to cover Mom's tracks.
  •  
  •  
  • I have in my possession notes in my mother's own penmanship that 1.5 blood Lithium level all but guarantees "chemical Diabetes" -- which is what Uncle Bob slowly and VERY PAINFULLY died of -- THANKS TO THE HELP OF US VETERANS' HOSPITALS!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Later, after seeing the SUCCESS of how Mom used those "false publications" to reassure all our relatives that the ABSOLUTE BEST and most UP-TO-DATE Medical Practice was being used on Uncle Bob, Mom helped craft FOX NEWS to serve the SAME NAZI PURPOSE!!!
  •  
 

  • My mother is INTIMATELY CONNECTED to Fox News also via Christal Presley (Sean Hannity's wife Jill's college roommate), who SCREWED ME by getting me the contract with FAKE-GAY Alyson Books which had been secretly bought by Republican DRUG ADDICTS. THEY never intended to publish my memoir of Tennessee Williams -- a fact I can prove in court. If this SURPRISES anyone, I suggest you look at how Alyson/HERE! Media's earlier incarnation was ACTUALLY Harvey Milk's BIGGEST ENEMY!!!
 
 
There's LOTS of money to be made from people who GET AIDS or like to think they are VICTIMS. ALL so-called "support groups" MUST be RE-EXAMINED . . .
 
 
 
 
TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE ACTUALLY SUPPORTING!!!

 
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> ALSO OF NOTE (but Americans will find this TOO TRUE of how Apple Computer got so profitable using SLAVE LABOR in Chinese "concentration camps", but also reflective of what has been in the works for the UNITED STATES as well -- thanks to the CIA/NAZI/Republicans with MAJOR HELP of the Episcopal Church (USA only), Rahm Emanuel of the CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA, Prez and Veep Clinton/Gore and President Barack Obama (the black-mailed or COMPLICIT NAZI Nig-Fag)!!!:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 

 
 
.


No comments: