Wednesday, March 6, 2013

One Sucker and Two Suckees (but only ONE is a SENATOR!!!) means COSTCO MIGHT PUBLISH ME???




Dear Mr. Briefs:

See those two "buttons" attached to yer "Briefs"??? I'd like to unbutton them, and GET DOWN TO BUSINESS -- if you can FEEL what I mean. HA!!!

But other than PRESSING POLITICS the last couple of days, I have NOT ALLOWED MYSELF to get distracted (READ: I'm hoping Mr. Southheimer will be so PLEASED with my speed of getting him OUT of the limelight -- and "rear-end" me SOON ENOUGH!!!)

Only HALF-kidding (actually less)!!!

Still, I can LITERALLY SEE THE DAY when I am on book tour, eventually, and with the two of you so HOT and JUICY -- and everything changing so much that you aren't CERTAIN your current professions are the ones BEST suited for you, you both . . . Or maybe just you, Randy -- Jaime and I don't make as compatible a duo (long-term) -- can take part in STAGE ACTIVITIES if you are interested, but ALSO handle things like logistics, travel planning, accounting, serving occasionally as my "reverse beard", etc.

You see, given all your help to me in ideas for my books, I would not only want to compensate you QUITE FAIRLY, but ALSO (since I'm no more possessive than Ronald Reagan of Nancy when Ronnie KNEW she was doing Frank Sinatra under the Oval Office desk -- and he DID successfully offer Nancy to Pope John Paul II (I'll attach the picture). WHOOPS!!! Life being what it is, I accidentally attached the picture of Frank and Nancy ("Nancy with the Laughing Face" I recently identified as a Sinatra HIT about Nancy Reagan, SO HELP ME GOD!!! -- THINK about it . . . ), but so you can see John Paul II's ANTICIPATION, Nancy's ADDICTION-DISTORTED FACIAL EXPRESSION, as well as President Reagans' SINCERE DESIRE to "share his wealth" magnanimously.


Well, we Kenans DO tend to get ahead of ourselves and I am NOT implying any sort of offer could ACTUALLY HAPPEN. It's just a fantasy and you should NOT base ANY decisions on MY EXPRESSED FANTASIES!!! As much as I like them, my track record at ACTUALIZING THEM is dismal to poor. HA!!!

In any case, I believe I have entirely taken care of your lingering Internetic Concerns.

Please verify and let me know of any I've still missed.

All best to YOU -- you HOT little CUCUMBER!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 






>>> BR#AKING NEWS!!!:




Scott Kenan shared a link.
HA!!! Costco's TOP SUPPLIER is the Kenan Family of North Carolina (my distant relatives), via NO ONLY the fact that Kenan Advantage Group has had the EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT to suppy Costco stores with gasoline in the USA for about ten years now... -- but ALSO the Kenan Family's DOMINANCE of Coca-Cola.


You might ALSO recall how Costco is so PROUD to have NEVER given a Republican Politician a political donation -- but you have LIKELY FORGOTTEN (MORE likely: DID NOT READ), that when I lived in Wilmington, NC, I had talked to the store manager of the Costco THERE, and was told that they JUST MIGHT be interested in publishing the up-dated WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, so that I could release it FIRST in their stores and go on a COSTCO-STORES Book Tour -- just like Consumer Advocate CLARK HOWARD, whom I'd embarassed just a tad when he caught me staring at his tennes-shorts-revealed legs when he was "Costco-Touring" his new book in a Gwinnette County, GA Costco several years ago.


We never followed up on that idea -- so I have no idea if Costco DOES such things.


Stay tuned???


Scott
 
 
Like · · Promote ·
.



 
 
The DIRTY LITTLE SECRET: Clark Howard's legs are the EXACT shape and hairyness as my former roommate Allen Rosen's -- but ONLY Clark's are HOT!!!
 
 
.

No comments: