Monday, March 18, 2013

Quite EXTRAORDINARY!!!

 
Whatever you CARE to think of this, it comes from here: http://imgur.com/gallery/N5uycUL .
 
 
I THINK this is about "animal woman" -- NOT today's evolved WOMAN!!! Click on the image to expand to read fully.
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT THIS IS EXTRAORDINARY TOO!!!:
 
 
1. ONE thing that caught my attention a few minutes ago was in checking how the three blog posts I had put forward for a vote of readers to see which would get hit the MOST (and I reported the results 1/4 the way dwn THIS post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/hola-pope-pancho-in-so-many-areas-hes.html ),  
 
 
>>> RESULTS!!! (as of 3:27 CST or 5:27 EDT):

Reordered!!!:
 

1. Posted on the WashingtonPost!!!

2. Dick Lugar and Denison University.

3. A HURRIED Press Release!!!
 
 
JUST NOW, I discovered that they are AGAIN RE-ORDERED, now having a TWELVE POINT SPREAD instead of the FIVE POINT SPREAD they had at the beginning of all of this.
 
 
 
BUT!!! The number of hits for the CURRENT MOST HIT of them since blog inception in 2008 is the SAME NUMBER as it was on March 13, five days ago -- and LESS than it was the next day!!!
 
 
 
The LESSER HIT posts have had HITS TAKEN AWAY by CIA/Blogger Statistics.
 
 
 
 HA!!!
 
 
 
Of course this makes sense since I've also witnessed 20,000 hits subtracted from TOTAL HITS EVER (reported then in late 2011 and later), as well as postings showing MORE hits in the LAST HOUR tabulation than in the LAST 24 HOURS tabulation.
 
 
So I have NO IDEA how many people actually HIT my blog. I SUSPECT that the PROPORTIONS of hits to various posts is generally about right -- it usually seems logical by 1. Newness, 2. Popularity of topic on Internet in general, and search engine keywords leading people to the blog.
 
 
* * *
 
 
2. Several days ago, I decided to STOP emailing my full list of net 1,200 contacts and have ONLY been emailing the "CORE 500" since then. I also said anyone could apply for me to DROP them, and I would consider their request. Here is who INSISTED I drop them IMMEDIATELY!
 
 
The two HIGHEST email addresses for the TOP TWELVE at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon Headquarters, USA), in Salt Lake City!!!: primary@ldschurch.org, and Mormon Channel: MormonChannel@ldschurch.org .
 
 
The funny thing is that even though MARK BEARD, whom I knew when working for Tennessee Williams in 1981 and 82 -- and now WELL again -- is the GREAT GRANDSON of one of the THREE people Joseph Smith dictated the BOOK OF MORMON to and his family owns the LARGEST "Mormon Bank" (and his artist's assistant's family owns the SECOND LARGEST Mormon Bank.
 
 
Both have been UN-CHURCHED and DISINHERITED by their families -- but I NEVER asked Mark for DIRT on the Mormon Church SINCE I DIDN'T NEED TOO, having met the DAUGHTER of one of the TOP TWELVE MORMONS when I was in Salt Lake City in 1977 (on my way to a month in Fairbanks and on Kodiak Island, AK), and she ALSO had been so separated.
 
 
SHE claimed that the Mormon Church (or its top elders), owned ALL the liquor distributors, gay bars, and call boy-or-girl services in Salt Lake City.
 
 
>>>THE OTHER ones asking to be dropped are TOP administrators at Capella University where my TOP nemesis in Atlanta, Christal Presley (former roommate of Sean Hannity's wife), got her DOCTORAL DEGREE in a couple of months while working full time and partying -- often with me -- most nights. See more halfway down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/feelin-frisky-on-super-tuesday-mornin.html . I'm SHOCKED to see that this UN-CREDITED in at least 49 STATES "university for profit" is ALLOWED to advertise, still, on CNN so much!!!
 
 
And then Scott Carroll: scarrolljobe@yahoo.com , is a drug and alcohol addict I met who lives two blocks from me and in googling, I found STRONG EVIDENCE he is Drug Mafia -- but he's returning to the States end of March and I just wanted to warn him to STAY AWAY!!! (He has.)
 
 
* * *
 
 
3. A few minutes ago, I got an email from CindyBeatty85@yahoo.com that actually leads to MALWARE. What was interesting to me is that she sent it to only four other people -- and hackers might have actually sent it FOR HER. She ALSO sent it to Rabbi Robert Waxman (who sounds very cool): http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20120605/ARTICLES/120609860 , as well as Mark Bryant -- who was Cindy's TOP drug connection and was her boyfriend Christopher Wright Rogers' SECOND BIGGEST drug connection AFTER St. James Episcopal Church at Third and Market Streets in Wilmington (best I can tell from Chris's comments about what he DID with one of the priests there).
 
 
In ANY case, it was Mark Bryant who came over to the 112-B side of my rented shotgun duplex apartment on South 8th Street, and THREATENED and SCREAMED at Jess and Peter Demaria who were running a crack or meth lab from their side -- until I FORCED them to move the lab due to my blog posts, spring 2011 -- because they had sold him BAD DRUGS.
 
 
Fortunately, Jess and Peter were NOT home, but Mark was so crazed I called the Police. A GOOD one showed up, and he explained to me how to KICK CINDY BEATTY AND CHRISTOPHER WRIGHT ROGERS out of my house without legal trouble. I DID that, and still have three items they left behind: Cindy's Jewish grandmother Mrs. Lawrence Rose's SIGNED photo of President George W. Bush and Laura in thanks for a HUGE political donation, Cindy's BLACK, LACEY, UNDER-WIRED BRA (on my wall as a trophy), and her picture below which shows her EMOTIONAL MATURITY!!!:
 
 



Mark Bryant has MOVED TO DURHAM and set up again -- after fleeing his Wilmington location in the center of the LAST block of Market Street before the river, across from the SUPER POPULAR ice cream and candy store: http://www.floortexintegrated.com/ .

 
* * *
 
4. And THAT leads up to PHIL SPECTOR (soon to be TV-movified -- maybe with TOTAL LIES, we'll see . . . ), who Gary Tucker (one of my CHIEF NEMESES in Tennessee Williams' household in '81 - '82), who with his boyfriend Skye Wyatt purjured himslef regarding the COMPETENCE of Mr. Williams, allowing Sewanee to STEAL Tennessee's estate from HARVARD UNIVERSITY), CLAIMED had been one of Gary's TOP SUPPORTERS.
 
 
But then Gary ALSO claimed he had PLANNED AND EXECUTED Little Richard's SECOND COMEBACK -- but when I met Little richard at a book signing a few years later, he claimed he'd never even HEARD of Gary Tucker. See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/07/cool-stone-mounatain-cophot-mexican-pit.html .
 
 
 



 
 
One of MANY Phil Spectors.
 
 
.

No comments: