Thursday, March 28, 2013

Re-Print: Good Friday, One Year Ago -- Wilmington, NC:

From here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/i-thought-this-was-awfully-nice-good.html .


 
 
I thought this was an awfully nice Good Friday sentiment -- regardless one's religious feelings, theology, etc. No idea who RhOnDa is (although she styles it like a hip-hopper) -- but I thank her!!!





I re-posted this IN FULL here, because I noticed it was getting SO MANY HITS late yesterday -- but it's the PAST and while interesting to me to see both HOW FAR I'VE COME and WHAT STILL REMAINS TO ACHIEVE.


I am now (10:31 AM, CST on Good Friday), REMOVING the reposting but leaving the link, above, if any one cares to to there.


Thanks,
Scott



 
When (mostly) WHITE, FAKE Christian, Republican GREED-Bots celebrate the KILLING OF THE GOLDEN CALF (as recommended in their Bible), instead of the Political Killing of Jesus by Roman Authorities:
 
 
 
 
THEY MIGHT FIND THEIR ACTUAL SALVATION!!!



Scott



 

.

No comments: