Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sharing MY DREAMS with Gov. Pat McCrory (without "sleeping together")!!!

 
 
North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory (Republican), from his junior year picture at Catawba College of Grapes, 1975.
 
 
 
HOT, no???
 
 
 
 
 
>>> MY MESSAGE TO GOVERNOR MCCRORY (which he is AT LIBERTY to ignore -- although that is not advised) :


1. First, let me say that I mixed up Time Zones (since we go to Daylight Savings here in Mexico on April 7, so, confusingly, I am currently TWO hours behind Eastern Time, US, now, rather than the usual ONE hour difference), and got BEHIND!!!


I DID, however, call Alicia in the Governor's Office and had a second nice chat with her. At the end, Alicia said she'd be absolutely CERTAIN to ask the Governor to read my blog at his leisure over the Easter Weekend, now commenced there (since in North Carolina, ALL are given off Good Friday -- Christianity being the ESTABLISHED and LEGALLY SANCTIONED religion).


I had never HEARD of this before, but then I had previously lived in states that did NOT establish any particular religion.


2. But FIRST (second???), I just posted something IMPORTANT on Facebook:



  • THANK GOD!!! Bah-Bah Wah-Wah (as everyone called her in the 1970s, since she had not yet learned to pronounce her name correctly), is TOTALLY COMPLICIT in the cover-up of John Lennon's ASSASSINATION's being AUTHORIZED by her second cousin Heather Mill's current husband's (Paul McCartney's), former brother-in-law and up until a year ago, manager of ALL the McCartney Financial Empire (FAR larger than that of any of the other Beatles BECAUSE of the "good advice and practices" of Mr. John Eastman of Eastman & Eastman, Attorneys, Manhattan).
     

  •  I knew John Eastman WELL when he was my former boss, playwright Tennessee Williams' attorney and can PROVE IN A COURT OF LAW that John conspired with Sewanee/The Episcopal Church (USA, only -- and MAYBE just the South and Manhattan) and the Republican Party (as told to me would happen by Ms. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis when I met her at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982), to MURDER Tennessee Williams and then STEAL his estate from Harvard University -- something I am prepared to UNDO (only the theft part), if Harvard is INTERESTED -- no word on that yet.


    My point here being that for Barbara Walters to actually STAND ON THE SAME STAGE with John Eastman, Paul McCartney, and her SUPER-SLUT second cousin Heather Mills, means that Barbara Walters (who HAS to know all these tings since she's a VETERAN NEWSWOMAN), means she either APPROVES and SUPPORTS such activities -- or SHE has been blackmailed!!!
  •  

  • I suggest she make a PUBLIC STATEMENT on these matters ASAP!!!

    Scott
3. Another politician (who was NOT as scientific as this with the GIN BOOTLE whilest an undergrad at Yale University):


 
 
Dare I say it: as a "D" student who nevertheless GRADUATED, George W. Bush had to be sucking SOMEBODY's COCK, no???
 
 
 
 
4. Now just to show you I am FAIR, let me disclose my OWN photo as a Junior at Denison University:


 
 
I was said to have an "Ick-o-Bod" back then -- and maybe I DID!!!
 
 
 
5. Now I had better tell you, Gov. McCrory (and I HOPE your wife will be rolling her eggs -- colorized -- across the Executive Mansion's lawn, like so MANY First Ladies at Easter), that I came across ANOTHER photo of you relating to a woman, that has given me PAUSE to ask EXACTLY HOW you relate to women in GENERAL (not bedroom behavior)!!!


AND I must DISCLOSE, that going back and looking at your picture I posted at the very top of THIS post: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/i-have-spoken-with-gov-pat-mccrorys.html , I can now see that Gov. Bev Perdue is handing you some kind of North Carolina SYMBOL OF THE GOVERNOR's POWER (not trying to shake yer hand). This APPEARS to be a lathe-turned petrified erect African's dick (God KNOWS what-all my darling former Governor was DOING in her office, but CLEARLY she wants YOU to enjoy it too -- wouldn't you say???).


And how IS it???


Here is the picture that seems to show you have NO RESPECT FOR the Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court who swore you in:







6. I must tell you, sir, that although YOUR RECORD of Progress for Charlotte looks pretty GOOD to me, I am all but DESPAIRING for your Republican Party. When I met former Raleigh Mayor and later Chairman of the Republican Party Tom Fetzer (who was REAL RESPECTFUL about my relative Frank Hawkins Kenan, who had been Tom's political mentor when he was the IDEA MAN of Progressive Ideas for the Republican Party for many years until his death in 1996 (see: http://www.thefreelibrary.com/OBITUARY+FOR+FRANK+HAWKINS+KENAN,+CHAIRMAN+AND+CEO+OF+KENAN+TRANSPORT...-a018353932 ), Tom Fetzer URGED me to continue my fight to REFORM the Republican Party of North Carolina -- largely because it DUMPED HIM as Chairman over his well-known secret of BEING GAY!!!


That day in spring of 2011, Tom also introduced me to his wife (pregnant and with infant). To try to RESURRECT himself, he had to find a gall to marry him and BIRTH HIM SOME BABIES!!!


At that time, Tom didn't know I knew he was gay -- of that a couple of my friends had once had sex with him.


As for my wealthy Kenan relatives, they ALL (except Frank's widow Betty, who has NEVER given to a Republican that I can find in public records), FLED the Republican Party on 9/11/2001 when they WOKE UP HORRIFIED that the Party they had so long supported had PLANNED 9/11 with the Saudi Royals/bin Laden Group who are tied to both the Bush and Cheney Families for many years. Those folks control the SECOND oil cartel, OPEC, while the Kenan Family and Charitable Trusts still control the FIRST oil cartel, Standard Oil, known today primarily as ExxonMobil and Chevron.


So I am LOATH to re-write what you can find just reading back a week in this blog (about ten minutes). Please forgive my laziness and simply read. if you are a GOOD MAN, you will find it at least entertaining -- if not downright HYSTERICAL!!!


And then YOU and I can put our heads (upper ONLY!!!), together to begin to heal our BELOVED State of North Carolina, no???


In closing, I'd like you to view a short video put together by my MURDERED friend, Evan Fish's childhood friends for his Memorial Service at Grace Brethren Church and Armory (see for details on this "modern, multi-tasking church" !!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/weve-all-had-it-and-im-calling-halt-to.html )


Here is the video on Evan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c4qogxBtm2w .


I will call your office this coming Monday afternoon, and then call the "North Carolina Entities" that I would sue to see if you and I can go FORWARD (after I am rather inexpensively compensated for my "troubles"), or if you REFUSE or COWARDLY don't ANSWER ME.


In THAT case, I will sue beginning with the North Carolina Courts for MEGA MILLIONS!!!


Here's a shot of yet ANOTHER politician. Both he and his son are now DEAD by the hands of REPUBLICANS!!! (In conversation not released to the press, JFK, Jr. realized once his flight was in trouble that it had been CIA agents who had worked on his plane last):







.

No comments: