Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Lion Has Lain with THE LAMB!!!







Like · ·

  • Scott Kenan In the "End", I DID ACHIEVE what I promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis when I met her at Jean Stein and George Plimpton's party Jan. 11, 1982, after she told me secrets.
  •  
  •  
  • And it was the FURTHER secrets told to me by Frank Sinatra's FAVE NIECE (by marriage), Patricia Sinatra (mother of Danny, his great-uncle's perfect look-alike), on the banks of the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, NC, June 2011 -- a meeting that was perfectly coincidental and at a Saturday street market for locally-grown meats and vegetables. You see, Patricia had been MOST responsible ten or twelve years ago in selling the majority position in Bank of America to my distant Kenan-of-North Carolina relatives, whose Charitable Trusts ALREADY controlled ExxonMobil, Chevron, and Coca-Cola -- as well as being Costco's LARGEST supplier BY FAR (Coke products as well as Kenan Advantage Group having the contract for YEARS to supply all US Costcos with gasoline).
  •  
  •  
  • Profits from these companies fund various Kenan Charitable Trusts, now, for over 100 years being the LARGEST private support of university education in the world (the Kenan Family with allies founded UNC, Chapel Hill in 1789, after INVENTING the first ever PUBLIC UNIVERSITY), now also preserving all the native languages and cultures in Latin America -- and Kenan Institute Asia has for YEARS, now, been the LARGEST private/governments organization in the world -- making AMENDS for US War Crimes in seven S.E. Asia countries.
  •  
  •  
  • Often misunderstood and ahead of our time, we Kenans serve God, ALL Countries, and loving Families of ALL KINDS!!!
  •  
  •  
  • See more in my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Gracias senor for your forbearance. Many people have recently shunned me -- but I never shun ANYONE!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Scott
  •  

  •  
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com
about a minute ago · Like · Remove Preview

 
* * *


‎70% of people have asked for help with this in the kitchen. What is it?
Like ·  ·  · 34 minutes ago · 
* * *


>>> CIA/GOOGLE/GMAIL IS SO BEHIND THE TIMES!!!



They STILL are not allowing me to email even a SINGLE FRIEND!!! Here was what I attempted to send:



Now that my blog is in process with the VERY END of my POLITICAL work and I want to create the best WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS possible for Kindle as well as print, the time might be ready for me to own one of these.


Current WOG: http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-ON-GLASS-TENNESSEE-ebook/dp/B0053480S2 .

Given the size of my music collection, the larger memory might be best.

Waddayathink -- should I buy one???

Also, I'm only waiting from my mother to wake up to call her and HEAL all that shit. Cool, no???

Who knew the election of a new Pope would bring even GINGRICH to sanity -- if Piers Morgan's show last night was REAL!!!

Scott
 
 
* * *


>>> WHILEST WAITING FOR MAMA TO GET HER 90-YEAR-OLD-BUTT OUTA BED:


It REALLY IS important to look at ALL sides of every story, and with THAT in mind, I link you to this: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2011/jan/04/argenitina-videla-bergoglio-repentance .


My only caveat is that we ALL remember the famous words:



 "Every Saint has a PAST; every Sinner a FUTURE."



* * *


>>> AFTER SPEAKING WITH MY MOTHER BY PHONE THIS MORNING:


As expected, she agrees with me about the election of the new Pope, and I reminded her that I can NEVER be a LITERAL Roman Catholic again, due to my belief that Yeshua-bar-Joseph was perhaps the BEST prophet not only for Western Culture -- but perhaps for all. I will NEVER buy the claim of his being the literal "Son of God" or ANYONE's SAVIOR!!!


That said, his TEACHING (if followed), about how to live one's life WILL save you. My ONLY known disagreement with "Jesus" is his INSISTENCE that re-marriage after divorce BEFORE the original spouse dies is a HUGELY GRAVE SIN -- the kind Catholics call MORTAL SIN -- and will keep you from "heaven".


Even most Catholics don't believe this anymore, and I think it is what PROVES MY POINT that Jesus was HUMAN and prone to occasional error.


Additionally, I ACKNOWLEDGED that despite conflicting opinions by doctors, that by medical/scientific standards I really DID show classic symptoms of Bipolar Illness from 1978 - 1992, approximately (until I decided that belief in depression or allowing oneself to remain there was an Act of Hating God, and permanently ESCHEWED it), and although I had responded WELL to Lithium during that time (when I used it), I have finally proved MYSELF right, that Lithium WORSENED THE PROBLEM rather than helped heal ANYTHING (except a drug company's bottom line).


I went on to explain that I had used my faith in my connection to HIGHER MIND to heal myself -- and that judicious, small amounts of marijuana had SPED my recovery, by relaxing me and opening my mind to HEARING "GOD".


I placed MUCH BLAME on my mother's prayer at EVERY MEAL EVER that our family be "blessed with a religious vocation" for my being seized up in this sort of "ersatz-Jesuit" mentality of mine, although I remain catholic rather than Catholic.


It was a PERFECT phone call and I hope to soon heal with my siblings and other close relatives as well.


Scott


>>>PS: I hope to email out this blog post soon to my 1,500 top contacts. Right now, I remain BLOCKED to sending ANY emails by NAZI/CIA/Google/Gmail.


Pity (for now)!!!


>>> UPDATE, 8:53 AM, CST: STILL, I am blocked in BOTH NAZI/Gmail accounts from sending an email to even ONE person!!!


 
 
 

.

No comments: