Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WHORES IN BABYLON (authors Edmund White -- and possibly Annette Saddik)!!!

 
Suddenly, Last Summer (1959) Part III: Cut this hideous story out of her brain!”
 
 
 
 
 
>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH NOTED GAY ACTIVIST, WRITER, AND PROUST SCHOLAR: Edmund White!!! :


FUCK YOURSELF you GOD-DAMNED WHORE and TRAITOR!!!

I SAVED your ass when CNN.com twisted your words and now you serve me THIS SHIT!!!

You are a GOD-DAMNED traitor to Gays, Friends of Tennessee Williams, and Patriots of ALL reasonable governments.

I am SO GLAD I never asked you to write an intro to WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS, as I thought I would after I met you at the Decatur, GA Book Festival in 2009.

I bet Tennessee Williams' MURDERER, John Uecker, was RIGHT when he swore to me that you and Don Weise DELIBERATELY DESTROYED Carroll & Graf when the two of you CONSPIRED to and successfully DID get you a HALF MILLION DOLLAR ADVANCE for a book that BOTH you and Weise knew would be a SALES DOG:


Chaos: A Novella and Stories


See Publishers Weekly review: http://www.publishersweekly.com/978-0-78672-005-7 . I PRESUME this must be the book.

So you and Weise have been WHORING with the Republicans INCLUDING (but not limited to), DELIBERATELY FUCKING ME over Alyson Books' NEVER-INTENDED-TO-PUBLISH-ME deal for my Tennessee Williams memoir. Paul Colichman was the KEY REPUBLICAN drug addict on THAT one. Please see what I found on Wikipedia regarding things at HERE! Media/Regent:
 



"In 2011, here!'s holding company, Regent was sued by Merrill-Lynch and Bank of America for $60 million, which claim Colichman and Regent "used bogus movie license and distribution agreements to get loans." [3] In their complaint, the plaintiffs alleged Regent's affiliates "knowingly created unreasonable, inflated - and possible fake - release strategies, financial projections, marketing strategies and film distribution budgets," [3] which they sent to Merrill and a former collateral agent, Wells Fargo, to support its funding requests and that "Defendants knew that these marketing and release strategies and distribution budgets would never be adhered to or executed and that they were inappropriate for the scope of the, more often than not, low-quality straight to DVD film titles, but submitted them to Plaintiffs anyway." [3]"


YEAH, asshole: you saw that right: They are being SUED by Bank of America -- owned by my Kenan Family relatives, with second position of ownership by my PERSONAL FRIENDS: Frank Sinatra's heirs.


 



EAT SHIT like Divine in PINK FLAMINGOS!!!


 



I expect I'll be taking Annette Saddik out next -- since she did NOT respond to my request that she give me Victor Campbell's contact info -- nor did she reply that she does not have it.

 



John Uecker murdered Tennessee Williams -- but he's claimed to me MANY TIMES in anger that Annette stole his intellectual property. I suspect she did (knowing that a murderer is unlikely to sue you in court).

 



We'll see!!! (and I'm NOT angry with John Uecker. Tennessee knew he was going to have a "dramatic end", so Uecker only stepped up to fill that role. In SOME senses, Uecker is a HERO for playing a THANKLESS ROLE (not unlike Judas Iscariot)!!!
 

Yours eternally,
 

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Edmund White <edmundwhite@earthlink.net> wrote:


please remove me from your mailing list edmundwhite@earthlink.net . (Edmund's work address at Princeton University: ewhite@princeton.edu ).
 
 
On Aug 27, 2012, at 12:21 AM, Scott Kenan had sent:

Sunday, August 26, 2012



* * *

>>> EARLIER AT THE US CONSULATE IN NUEVO VALLARTA:


All was easy as Sinead O'Day was not there -- or at least never came into view. As always, I talked seemingly forever to a HIGHLY RECEPTIVE AUDIENCE, and even included this CAUTIONARY tale: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/where-oh-where-is-my-husband-designate.html



 Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez, former Chief Protocol Officer of the US Embassy in Mexico City is STILL MISSING, and NO ONE seems to know where he is -- or even if he's ALIVE!!!



I found this listing in LINKED_IN, Mexico, but the DAMNED HACKERS won't let me log in or contact him in any way. This SOUNDS like it is him:


Luis Alberto Gonzalez Perez

Asuntos internacionales Profesional independiente



Well, I bought some seeds today at Home Depot, so I'll plant them and SEE WHAT SPRINGS UP, no???


Scott



.

No comments: