Monday, March 4, 2013

Will the United States RENEW My Passport??? (no telling -- although ONE Mexican Official said I might qualify as a "POLITICAL REFUGEE" or similar)

 
 
Sinead O'Day, US Consular Agent in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST, SOME NEWS:


1. Barack Obama nominated the head of the WALMART FOUNDATION to a high White House position. NOT ONLY is WalMart CHARGED in MEXICO with HUGE bribery counts -- more than any other company EVER -- but a store manager in Wilmington, NC TOLD ME two years ago how WalMart had SUPPORTED Obamacare so they could DROP their health care coverage for employees and MAKE THE US TAXPAYERS PAY IT, using the savings to CONTINUE their long-range plans to BUY UP US FARMLAND (he admitted to me that is why US farmland prices have SKYROCKETED in recent years) TO CONTROL US FOOD PRICES!!!


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/11/more-clarity-on-wal-mart-and-what-i.html


Also, Amy Fortenberry, former head of WalMart's 20-lawyer team to TIE UP WITH HARASSMENT LAWSUITS  anyone in WalMart's POLITICAL WAY -- poisoned me so severely I came FAR closer to dying than at any other time in my life (2010 in Stone Mountain, GA). See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/03/strange-case-of-amy-fortenberry-who-led.html .


 
Amy Fortenberry



3. MANY PATRIOTS claim that it was BILL CLINTON -- of Arkansas LIKE WALMART -- who PUSHED to expand WalMart EXPONENTIALLY while he was President BECAUSE OF THEIR INTEREST IN NARCO-TRAFFICKING AND NAZI BEHAVIORS!!!



I'm not sure about that FIRST count.



3. Barack Obama today nominated a NUCLEAR SCIENTIST to head up a top ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY. Even REPUBLICANS never had enough BALLS TO DO THAT!!!



And what about that nuclear waste site in Washington state that is LEAKING ENORMOUS QUANTITIES OF NUCLEAR WASTE???



4. I have left voice-mail messages for both Kenneth Holditch and Annette Saddik asking if they know how to contact Victor Campbell. I will also try via the OXFORD AMERICAN publication which published the EXCELLENT article on Victor's AUTHORIZED BY TENNESSEE WILLIAMS memoir.


Funny, that when I met Victor with Dakin Williams in front of the Cathedral in New Orleans during the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (which has repeatedly SNUBBED both Victor and I -- the ONLY two people who are SERIOUS about telling the TRUTH about Tennessee Williams who ACTUALLY WORKED FOR HIM and are STILL ALIVE (Dr. Larry Myers: Playwright/Associate Professor, St John's University -- who actually gave my book a RAVE review -- is a SHILL of the Sewanee/Episcopal Church MURDERERS of Tennessee Williams, as well as a light-weight playwright, penning the PAMPHLET-sized TWITTER THEATER as the ONLY example of his play-writing he could SHOW ME when we met in person in NYC, 2009).


Well, the funny part is that Victor told me Tennessee told HIM to name his book WHEN WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK, NEVER STEP ON THE CRACKS -- AND NEVER LOOK BACK (or very similar). I'm sure Victor has RE-THOUGHT THAT ONE!!!


* * *


>>> THE DILEMMA:


1. I do not know if she is "de OH" or "de ZERO" (and WHAT would either of them mean???).


2. In this blog, I have questioned Sinead's patriotism -- and alleged she is in cahoots with NARCO-TRAFFICKERS (she was a Bill Clinton appointee in 1998) -- my accusation PARTLY because when my mother (who was still trying to get me committed to a MENTAL HOSPITAL in 2010), called Sinead asking for recommendation for a shrink, Sinead RECOMMENDED John Mabrey Crouch, MD, someone who had a couple of years before 2010 LOST his position heading a LARGE American hospital here -- and in fact was TWO WEEKS from being evicted from his VERY low-rent office (where he lived on a cot with a simple hot-plate to cook) -- and subsequently ALSO lost his gone-to-seed plant nursery a short time later.


Dr. Mabrey-Crouch has NOT been seen since!!! John TOLD ME that HE had gotten involved with the LOCAL and INTERNATIONAL DRUG MAFIA years ago when his Mexican wife turned out to be the LARGEST TRAFFICKER IN MEXICO OF COCAINE TO THE UNITED STATES!!!


See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/10/confronting-sinead-oday-us-consular.html as well as http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/where-oh-where-is-my-husband-designate.html . And there is also this: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/beelzebub-be-after-my-husband-down.html .


2. In studying the US State Department site for the local Consulate, the instructions are very POOR, so while the online form had me fill in where to mail my new passport -- ELIMINATING the "state" box since I'm in Mexico -- IT STILL SUGGESTED ADDING FEES TO EXPEDITE, which I DID ADD, having no idea how much "Sequestration" might slow things down.


3. The website says you must make an appointment to FILE for a new passport at the US Consulate -- but the site to make an appointment ONLY ALLOWS YOU TO DO SO IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES -- none of which apply to me.


4. Later, after searching and reading page after page of State department instructions, I found a page that said there are NO EXPEDITIONS when applying outside the USA -- and ALL passports must be picked up at the Consulate.Embassy. So WHY did it correctly remove "State" from the requirements of mailing it to me in MEXICO -- or EVEN ASK FOR AN ADDRESS (as well as accept my expedition decision)???


5. I guess I just have to drive over there tomorrow and find out -- and HOPEFULLY things can be straightened out!!!


 
 
Journalists have been FORCED to seek asylum due to the Mexican-American DRUG WARS (it works in BOTH DIRECTIONS)!!!
 
 
 
Scott


.

No comments: