Monday, April 15, 2013

Briefs, Gumpshun & Gree(d), LLC vs. Saper Law, LLC (in Chicago)

 
 
Daliah Saper of Saper Law in Chicago is STILL SUING ME for Libel -- and it's ON BEHALF the Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama led Chicago Drug Mafia who do SO MUCH BUSINESS with former Mayor of Puerto Vallarta Chava Gonzales Resendiz's DRUG MAFIA FAMILY (includes Luis Melgoza, Salvador Fuentes -- my FAKE fourth cousin, LOL!!! -- "Sonny", and Martin "Marco" Jocobo)!!!
 
 
 
Wells Fargo Bank handled much of the money laundering -- just as my ASSASSINATED-BY-BEN DAVID's PEOPLE -- friend Evan Fish told me ALL money transactions of his OWN Drug Mafia friends from Maine where he had been a HUGE distributor of cocaine had ALSO used Wells Fargo's various services, especially electronic money transfers.





>>> EMAIL JUST SENT TO MESSRS BRIEFS AND SOUTHHEIMER:


Dear Messrs Briefs and Southheimer:

I have been meaning to write just the two of you (with four witnesses, one hidden), that if I have missed ANYTHING in my blog when I took all off to get the two of you out of the spotlight, please let me know right away and I will "correct" it.

As you know, I do NOT feel the same way about Ms. Saper, and if she and her supporters want to take that lying, illegally filed "suit" against me further I'll just CRUSH THEM IN COURT.

I DO hope the two of you do NOT let yer meat LOAF!!!

All best and most sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: