Monday, April 22, 2013

How to Friend the Governor of Jalisco Estado (without even LYING!!!)!!!

 
Enrique Peña Nieto and Sandoval Díaz campaigning together.
 
 







>>> MESSAGE I JUST SENT VIA FACEBOOK TO THE GOVERNOR OF JALISCO ESTADO:




Scott Kenan


Gov. Sandoval:


I do not yet know enough Spanish to write in it -- sorry. I would like someone in your office to read my recent blog post. I am a USA citizen living in Puerto Vallarta. I have worked with Federales and both Jalisco and Nayarit authorities to kick the CIA narco-traffickers out of Mexico. I have unusual connections to be able to do this -- but it takes time.


I know many Kennedy's in the US from when I worked for Tennessee Williams who wrote LA NOCHE DEL IGUANA, and that movie put Puerto Vallarta on the map. I also know the heirs of Frank Sinatra who sold Bank of America to my Kenan relatives who also control Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, and many other companies, secretly through the Kenan Charitable Trusts.


Presidente Pena Nieto was CORRECT to not want to do business with Exxon-Mobil for the development of Mexico's oil reserves because they insisted on owning part of Mexico's wealth.


Please try Chevron -- they are nicer and have more Integrity.


It was my good friend Dr. Waldemar Salazar in Colima, Colima who introduced me to the Governor of Colima Estado -- and then in 2010, told me that he took his best friend then, Presidente Salinas (while he was in office), to Puerto Vallarta and they both cried because they did not see a way to kick the CIA narco-trraffickers out of PV.


Sir: I promise you that I will continue to use the Political Power that I have gained by blogging and emailing each blog post to TOP press, clergy, politicians, and law enforcement in the USA -- and I am adding leaders of foreign countries now so that EVERYONE must know that the USA is like NAZI Germany now -- and only telling the truth about this will heal it.


This is what I do while a guest of your wonderful state of Jalisco.


I am always at the service of Mexico, Jalisco, and Puerto Vallarta. here is my blog. If you start here, hit the top header to see the entire blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/confronting-salvador-fuentes-rahm.html


Gracias,
Scott Kenan

 
      (I have felt his revenge.)
       
       
      .
    .

    No comments: