Saturday, April 13, 2013

The LEGACY of Gen. James Kenan of North Carolina:

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WHAT-THE-HELL DEPARTMENT (added at 5:34 PM, CDT) :
 
 
Hi Liberty Hall!!! -- this emailed ALSO to about seven people in the Sheriff's Department there (such and so-forth):

(And SPECIAL THANKS to ALL at Murray's BBQ and ALL YA CAN EAT!!! -- Y'all FED ME WELL -- even introducing me to REAL CHITLINS that I'd only READ about before -- and you ALWAYS made me feel that I belonged RIGHT THERE -- even though I am RATHER peculiar -- and NOT just my 6' 11" height.)

I thought I should send this to YOU too -- and wish the THANK TO THE HIGHEST HEAVENS the lady (seventies? -- white, thin, amazing . . . ), who allowed me in the LAST TIME I was allowed entry to Liberty Hall in late 2009, I think, and allowed me to actually HANDLE and OPEN THE TWO TO MORE HUNDRED YEAR OLD BOOKS. I had just used the mens room and washed up with soap, so I decided not to worry about my lanolin.

First of all, DON'T WORRY about my being BARRED at all -- it REALLY IMPROVED MY STORY. You see, I blogged SEVERAL times beginning in early 2011 that the people DEFAMING ME, sitting in "Good Shepherd Center" trucks in front of my rented 1/2 shot-gun house on South Eighth Street, Wilmington, HACKING MY WiFi and helped my Ben David's SPIES Christopher Wright Rogers (also drug-associated with top Episcopalian clergy), and Cindy Beatty -- and how (because I NEVER until recently admitted or mentioned I'd been barred), it was THOSE PEOPLE WHO POSTED on an ACTUAL "Wanted Dead or Alive" poster IN THE SHELTER with my photo (all on 8.5 x 11" paper) -- and claiming there AND IN EMAILS TO ME (as well as one comment on this blog, I believe), that I was TOTALLY MENTALLY ILL -- so ILL I was even KICKED OUT OF LIBERTY HALL TWICE.

You see, WHOEVER on that property BARRED ME was intimately connected to the Republican Party (mostly), CIA narco-traffickers in Port Wilmington.

Google in my blog of over 1,500 postings the last four years by using "scott kenan" with any name or subject also on the line. You'll be AMAZED and spontaneously have your hair curled and uncurled many times -- the beginning one "just depending".

I will copy this to a couple of others I think of and can find email addresses -- as well as the others.

Scott

(Really: I'm GRATEFUL TO YOU.)
 
 
* * *
 

>>> ADDED AT 3:05 PM, CDT (includes IMPORTANT CORRECTION) :


An Email to M. Holton of Duplin County, North Carolina Schools


Dear Ms. or Mr. Holton,
 
It was with GREAT PERSONAL and "KENAN FAMILY" joy and pride that I found occassion to honor your school today in my political blog which is emailed to 500 TOP Press, Government, Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders, and Friends of Tennessee Williams -- my former employer who introduced me to Jackie Kennedy Onassis, who, KNOWING about the CHARACTER OF KENANS and their "secret wealth", told me some secets that Tom Williams already knew.
 
My response was to SOLEMNLY PROMISE to get her and President Kennedy's ULTIMATE REVENGE one day. That day is NOW, although "day", here, is in the Biblical sense of "relatively very short" time.
 
I hope you will find my posting acceptable -- but I must warn you that I have sometimes been to HELL for a "heavenly cause" and had to FIGHT LIKE A JAMES KENAN TIGER, which includes some rather COLORFUL language, which ALL senior-high-school students know ALL ABOUT and are mature enough to read with discrimination.
 
I thank you and everyone on the Duplin County School Board not only for your ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS and DEDICATION, but for the maintanence of the "Kenan Ancestral Home": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Hall_(Kenansville,_North_Carolina) as well as here: http://www.libertyhallnc.org/ , which I believe was deeded to your School Board by the wealthy branch of my Kenan Family (as well as some financial support), many years ago now. I have visited it a total of about five times and always found it beautifully maintained -- although the TWO times I tried to visit it in late 2011 and very early 2012 (CORRECTED: 2010 and 2011), I was BARRED FROM ENTRY, and the Sheriff came to very politely explained that some REPUBLICANS were on staff and SCARED TO DEATH OF ME!!!
 
He found this silly, too, but we had to respect that it was fact. I blogged about that at the time here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/01/saints-are-marchin-home-many-of-them.html .
 
All best to THE EDUCATORS!!!
 
Scott David Kenan
 
Cyber-General FIVE STARS, Mexico y Estados Unidos (self appointed -- and also IN POLITICAL EXILE in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico from North Carolina, ONLY)
Lions are cool TOO!!


* * *


 >>> JUST ADDED MATERIAL to here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/message-just-sent-koch-brothers-via.html plus ADDITIONAL NEW MATERIAL for this here blog post:



The Kenans had ALREADY BEEN the world's largest supplier of naval stores due to their VAST holdings of virgin pine forests in S.E. North Carolina -- this BEFORE the American Revolution -- which any TRUE AMERICAN SCHOLAR knows was actually started eight years earlier than those silly Yankee Boston Tea Partiers who were assigned "First Place" since the North won the Civil War.


THAT WAS LED BY GEN. JAMES KENAN (the high school poised between Wallace and Kenansville, NC is named for him -- see: http://www.duplinschools.net/Domain/393 ):



The James Kenan Tigers KICK ASS!!!




NOW look what the JAMES KENAN TIGERS have done to HONOR the VERY FIRST American Patriot who SHOWED those dang Yankee Bostonians WHAT TO DO!!!: http://starnewsvarsity.com/news/article/26102/wallace-rose-hill-at-james-kenan/ .



TOO BAD BOSTON COWARDLY WAITED ANOTHER EIGHT YEARS TO ACT!!!



>>> DISCLAIMER: I lived in Peabody, MA (adjacent-ish to both Salem and Boston), as well as East Greenwich, RI in the early 1970s, and have FONDEST MEMORIES of both people and place.


Southerners are USED to this -- it's OK.


But Kenans who owned slaves DID have up to 300 or so on some homesteads -- yet worked right beside them in the fields and forests as well as dancing with them in PRIVATE at-home parties -- if old letters can be believed. But don't get me WRONG!!! I NEVER defend the ABOMINATION of Slavery -- in fact my own great-grandfather Murphy Kenan saved up and bought and freed a slave couple BEFORE enlisting to fight for the South.


>>> BUT LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND HERE: http://www.duplinschools.net/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&ModuleInstanceID=2711&ViewID=047E6BE3-6D87-4130-8424-D8E4E9ED6C2A&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=7975&PageID=1 .


Two Duplin Schools Ranked Nationally by U.S. News & World Report

bulldog US News Tiger
Duplin County Schools is in the national spotlight again! 
 
U.S. News & World Report Magazine recently included James Kenan and Wallace-Rose Hill High Schools as those among the 4,877 “Best High Schools” in the nation.
The purpose of the rankings is to provide “a clear, unbiased picture of how well public schools serve all of their students- from the highest achieving to the lowest achieving- in preparing them to demonstrate proficiency in basic skills as well as readiness for college-level work.”
Officials noted that all public high schools in the United States were eligible. U.S. News & World Report, in conjunction with the Washington, D.C.-based American Institutes for Research analyzed 21,766 high schools across the nation.
According to its website, “The comprehensive rankings methodology was based on the key principles that a great high school must serve all of its students well, not just those who are college-bound and that it must be able to produce measurable academic outcomes to show the school is successfully educating its student body across a range of performance indicators.”
Based upon those criteria, schools were awarded Gold, Silver, or Bronze national status. Seventy three of North Carolina’s 596 High Schools made the rankings. Of those, there were no Gold, 18 Silver and 55 Bronze.
Duplin County Schools is extremely proud to announce that James Kenan High School and Wallace-Rose Hill High School have been awarded Bronze Medal status. Congratulations!
http://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/college-rankings-blog/2012/05/17/get-answers-to-questions-about-the-best-high-schools-rankings

 


File:James Kenan.jpg
 
 
Gen. James Kenan in bas-relief.
 




 
.

No comments: