Saturday, May 11, 2013

After My Fervor Broke (I feel like a bird -- first able to fly)!!!

 
The first known heavier-than-air flight occurred (of course), in North Carolina.
 
 
 
But NOW even MACHINES are having sex in flight!!!:
 
 





>>> LET'S HAVE SOME FUN, TOO, AND GET JIGGY TODAY!!!:


1. This blog post was delayed in its writing due to my cats bringing in a baby bird -- which I managed to save before it was harmed and sent back into the wild. In the past two weeks, my cats have gone from nabbing a gecko, lizard, or grasshopper twice per week, to three or four captures of larger lizards, birds, etc. PER DAY!!!


This is natural, and since they are NATIVE MEXICAN CATS do NOT understand my English commands to STOP IT, so I just have to put up with it.


2. All the news is good, which proves I am FINALLY RETIRED from Politics -- thank YOUR, MY, and EVERYONE ELSE's "Lord"!!! I like Quezalcoatl best, but maybe YOU prefer Allah, Jesus, or Friar Tuck.


3. Mr. Mark Sanford has revealed, AFTER HIS REPUBLICAN WIN in South Carolina, that his Buddhist Practices of the last three years have helped him most to "resurrect". Had he revealed this BEFORE the election, he would NEVER have won in Chrislamist South Carolina -- and his lying caginess and fake "I'm sorry for being a CAD to my wife" pleadings PROVE he's a KEEN Political Actor -- and his Buddhism, that he's NOT what anyone thinks. I believe he will be FASCINATING to watch going forward, no???


4. The VERY REAL questions regarding what really happened and the White House's manipulations of info regarding Benghazi as well as the Obama Administration's ADMISSION of using the Internal Revenue Service to HARASS conservative politicians BEFORE the 2012 election show the ABSOLUTE DEPRAVITY of Barack Obama -- but NOT those who are hypnotized by his Patriotic LIES.


Funnier, is that it is the REPUBLICANS who will press these investigations until Obama resigns or is impeached -- they'll be CANNIBALIZING THEIR MEAL TICKET -- LOL!!!


You see, most of them have NO IDEA that Obama was blackmailed into protecting the CIA/Republican Party narco-trafficking MONOPOLY (except marijuana) -- and they are so FULL OF LIES AND HATRED (ALL "sins" are various forms of FEAR by people who FEAR GOD -- the opposite of LOVING GOD -- which is REALLY "ALL Creation".

 
Stay tuned to the NEWS (not me), as this CIRCUS develops!!!


5. I just received a call from my "Manhattan Friend", in which he recommended I make some money by formatting other people's books for print or electronic publishing (I'd forgotten to let blog readers know that he and I reached understanding again a few days ago -- after i had first removed identifying info about him from this blog, as has been our pattern going back for many months now). My response was that perhaps HE should have had a career as a garbage collector (meaning only a job for someone with little ambition), rather than the career as an accountant -- which he had always claimed until he changed that to PUBLISHING of NON-FICTION -- and he countered that he's NEVER been in accounting and that perhaps I got that idea from poor phone connections.


I reminded him that he had written as much in several emails that I have saved and to keep me from ONCE AGAIN OBSESSING that he is ACTUALLY one of my adversaries cajoling me enough to be able to pump for information, we should end the call right then, which he agreed to and we did.


I hope he does not again cause me to feel like this and have to remind him that I've saved all the evidence. I have decided to chalk his peculiarities up to BAD TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS -- perhaps in the same way that my friend Jade in Chacala suggested would be the ONLY way (I mean something vaguely similar to testosterone injections -- but NOT testosterone which he produces at about FIVE TIMES what he needs, natuarally), that he could have behaved the way he once did to me -- Jade not realizing how FREAKED OUT he was (perfectly natural), at the prospects of being a FIRST TIME DAD at age 38 in Mexico with a US education and expectations and not enough cash to keep minutes on his phone.


I wanted to get into the details of how he and I might work together to RESOLVE his situation for the GOOD OF ALL in this posting, but distractions have changed this post and I'll do that next (if allowed by "Mother Nature").


But now, there are a thing or two I also need to mention here.


6. My post about Jade yesterday (not really political and not one I would have expected to be very popular), has been WILDLY POPULAR, the Politically Important one before it (see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/lord-have-mercy-cnn-and-ciafacebook-as.html ), getting VERY FEW HITS. I'd like to call everyone's attention to the first one from yesterday, and I'll paste in here what I added to it a bit later.


Around the time of the 2008 election, there was a HUGE brew-ha-ha about a slew of about a dozen websites that had become extremely popular and were filled with the MOST racist poison imaginable and promises to kill or otherwise harm Barack Obama, then Presidential Candidate.


For WEEKS this story continued in most mainstream US Press with NO ONE having any idea how to figure out WHO was doing this and HOW to stop it. The most egregious one was www.ObamaHaters2008.com, and many others quite similar.


At the time, I was not surprised, and Republicans thought it was quite funny (denouncing the sites in the news, of course), but when Benjamin Shields held me captive in 2010, he BRAGGED TO ME that he owned them and ran them from the SAME BUILDING I was held captive in Conchas Chinas. He even took me to some of them online to show me how GREAT they were. (And remember, he ALSO had several at least 20 minute conversations with my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC getting instructions on how to handle me -- and many other things that were spoken in a sort of code so that I really don't know what it was that they mostly talked about.


Later, I confirmed via a simple few-seconds check that Ben Shields of Conchas Chinas DID actually own this one domain -- the others then already GONE, and now this one cannot be accessed either.


What PROVED the complicity of ALL TV PRESS (I cannot speak for other press), is that EVERY CNN Talking Head frequently expressed frustration that NO Press or Government Investigator had been able to find what it took ME a few seconds to find a few years later.


And please see this PROOF that ALL TV News Networks have known ALL ALONG that the Bush and Cheney Families PLANNED 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families. This posting was NOT my first on this -- but it links to my first one on it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html .


Go here to learn more, should you care to actually LEARN SOMETHING: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/lord-have-mercy-cnn-and-ciafacebook-as.html .


Scott





.

No comments: