Saturday, May 4, 2013

After Re-Joining "Polite Society" (The Puerto Vallarta Writers Group), Today . . .

 
 
'Nuff said??? Not quite. Please see this also:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> AS USUAL,  A FEW OTHER MATTERS FIRST:


1. As was NO SURPRISE, my appeal for donations got NO DONORS in the first 24 hours. I'm sure MANY of my "conscript" email recipients are GLAD TO HEAR IT!!!


I wasn't, but I'm not surprised. Americans (Red or Blue, or "neither-nor"), are MOSTLY a bunch of selfish, self-righteous PIGS (I mean the WHITE ONES, not the black folks who ALWAYS helped me with money in Wilmington, NC, no matter their OWN plight -- they saw mine too and HELPED IF THEY POSSIBLY COULD WITHOUT EXCEPTION)!!!


Let me SPECIFY a few on BOTH sides of the "HATE DIVIDE":


>>> AT THIS POINT, CIA/BLOGGER DELETED ABOUT THREE PAGES I HAD WRITTEN!!! I will attempt to reconstruct them below :


First I must honor people like Lou and Linda Lombardo of my First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC DISCOVERY CLASS, who in one event gave me more cash than  anyone else in person. Joe Campese and Family were similar -- as well as others, but ESPECIALLY the Black Folks of Wilmington who WITHOUT FAIL and REGARDLESS THEIR OWN SITUATION, always searched and gave me SOMETHING!!!


That said, in that DISCOVERY CLASS, ALL loved hearing my stories of the "trials and tribulations" of being homeless, living in Mercy House Shelter and Drug Distribution Center, under the Fourth Street Viaduct, and on the side porch of St. Mary's Catholic Church -- although I did NOT tell them I also had slept for a couple of months in both the Columbarium in front of Col. Fred Smith's ashes -- Fred being the husband of First Prez choir member and my first cousin Nell Smith, who in 1978 let me know it was ABSOLUTELY OK that I am GAY, AND had taught at the Air Command & Staff College, Air War College, and National War College -- three schools Pentagon Publishing, Inc represented www.pentagon-usa.com during the time 1992 - 2010 that I worked for them until Patrick Stansbury FIRED ME because he KNEW I would eventually reveal his company ALSO is the BIGGEST PLAYER in distributing all the ILLEGAL DRUGS brought into the USA for the Republican Party and CIA on US Air Force planes.


And then after ANOTHER homeless guy stole my place there and would NOT let me sleep near him, I actually slept most nights in the First Prez parking lot on "cushioning" bags of mulch and hiding behind a trailer that was temporarily parked there. I had promised Ernie Thompson when he gave me PERMISSION to sleep on First Prez grounds that I would NOT REVEAL THIS to congregants there -- and I did NOT, until after the fact.


Also in my Discovery Class were Ryan Stanley, DDS, who KINDLY gave me free full x-rays and would have discounted dental services to me had I been able to remain in town. Dr. Stanley was a GOOD FRIEND of my Dad's first cousin, the noted author and educator, Ruby Kenan Marsh, as well as "Aunt Fanny" in Burgaw, NC. Charlie Boney whose family were HELPED in many ways when THEY were "downtrodden" by the Kenan Family -- who even GAVE FIRST PREZ Boney Hall, HIDING the tiny plaque that reads it is a gift of Kenan Charities so that everyone could THINK that Charlie's Family had been the donor!!!


Here is what I gave Charlie, the ACTUAL scroll I had found in the bottle: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/12/message-in-bottle-literally.html .


Dr. Stanley and Fred Cerequas are the ONLY two regulars in that class who have blocked my emails. NO ONE but the Lombardos give me a penny, although they ALL give much to organizations like Good Shepherd Center, which was FOUNDED by another member of that class, a physician who NOW suffers EXTREME arthritis in his gnarled hands (his just reward??? Read item #11 in THIS, although I WARNED the three ministers and ALL my Discovery Classmates about the same since I BEGAN AT FIRST PREZ!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/last-night-i-quadrupled-my-ability-to.html ).


And I DID finally realize that NOT ALL STRAIGHT-MARRIED PEOPLE are God-Hating, Lying Devils -- due to the EXAMPLE of the Lombardos, Charlie Boney and his charming wife, Rev. Pete Brown and HIS wife, as well as the LOSS of his wife by Dennis Decker, a Deacon or Elder, I believe. In the end, Dennis FED THE LOVE in my heart the MOST, there, and I do NOT mean that in a sexual way.


The biggest hypocrite was Ernie Thompson, Pastor, who always SPOKE RIGHT, except to MINORITIES, and even BRAGGED TO ME that he had run off the BLACK COUPLE (only one while I was in attendance for nearly a year), by telling the retired Army Colonel and his wife that he, Ernie, had voted FOR gay rights in Presbyterianism -- and would likely vote for Gay Marriage too!!!


Of course the congregants who KNEW THIS FACT, told me it had to be kept SECRET as the rest of the Congregation would FLEE IF THEY KNEW!!!


Here is their VISION STATEMENT from http://www.firstonthird.org/Default.aspx -- NOTHING BUT LIES!!!



Our Vision


A caring congregation where
Lives are being transformed by Christ and
All are seeking to grow in faith and love.


Our Mission


Redeemed by God’s grace
We seek:
To glorify God through worship
To share the good news of Jesus Christ
To deepen our faith and that of our families
To live in loving fellowship with each other
and with our neighbors
To serve with compassion and promote justice
In our community and our world.

Our Core Values:

 
Centered on the Triune God
We keep the triune God who is revealed in
Jesus Christ as the focus of our work and worship.

 
Faithful to our Heritage and to the
Reformed Tradition
We are enriched by our heritage, particularly
in preaching, music, and missions, and we
carry on the distinctive emphases of the
Presbyterian Church.

Accepting the Richness of
Human Diversity
We are a church where all are welcome
and we celebrate the gifts
of each person.

Committed to Life Long Learning
We – children, youth, and adults –
continue to grow in knowledge,
faith and ministry.

Intentional in Stewardship
We gratefully and responsibly
use all God has given us
to serve God and neighbor.



>>> THE BIGGEST LIE HERE is the "diversity" thing. I WITNESSED the cold shoulder given to SEVERAL black and Latino families who visited, hoping to join!!! EVERY ONE WAS RUN OFF by SMILING Ernie Thompson in concert (sometimes), with others.


Also, WHITE REPUBLICANS in Puerto Vallarta have SWORN TO ME that the Presbyterian Church, USA is FAR worse than the Episcopal Church (which I find HARD TO IMAGINE). I intend to CONTINUE challenging the Presbyterina Church like I began here, but PROBABLY not Dr. Harvard who is LIKELY resigning his position on the Board at KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS as part of his general retirement, anyway: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/confronting-presbyterian-church-in.html .


I was ALSO not surprised that my recently-re-friended school friends had NOT sent me a dime. They include Hal Peters from Henderson High School who is STILL sporting the mentality of the SUPER-PHYSICALLY ABUSED literally Chrislamic Trailer-Trash upbringing he had. Hal is making LOTS OF MONEY in Virginia now. See 1/3 down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/were-all-adults-no-my-latest-neutron.html .


They also include my 9th grade "Muse", Susan Lattomus, who is NOW a single nurse in Oregon -- and nurses in the USA make LOTS of money (finally!!!), but she could only say that it looks like I've "faced some dangers", which SCARED HER -- although I am the one who BRAVED ALL and WON!!! See halfway down here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/03/celebrating-victor-cambell-who-is.html .


And then there is Steve Fretwell, my roommate and co-Head Resident of the largest men's dorm at Denison University, 1972 - 1973 school year. Steve's college career was STELLAR and his community service as well. But his Dad was President of Steelcase Industries then -- then the LARGEST manufacturer of office furniture in the WORLD, and while his Dad died early, his Mom invested in an ETHAN ALLEN FURNITURE GALLERY in a wealthy area of California -- and Steve went PUSSY-WHIPPED and sublimated his GREAT BEGINNINGS to run things for Mommy, where he remains.


THAT SAID, ALL these people are FAR ABOVE the average white American of EITHER PARTY. That indicates how NAZI-PROGRAMMED Americans are.


>>> NOW, TO TODAY'S TOPIC:


1. The FIRST words I heard at the writers group this morning were from an older, white American: "I feel SORRY for the Mexicans who had to listen to Obama's LIES in Mexico City the last couple of days!!!"


I agree COMPLETELY, and that is why I take NO PRESSURE OFF Barry Bam-Bam. He LIES, LIES, LIES!!!


2. The Group has SHRUNK in nearly three years, but is BETTER RUN and MORE HELPFUL in the practical sense.


3. The man who was the BBC's important censor for many years seems TOTALLY FINE NOW, although three years ago, he and I were at LOGGERHEADS. The couple who run things now are GREAT, even though I had had a few words with HIM three years ago, and run into them once at Costco about half a year ago as well as I THINK they were the people who sat with two or three other straight couples in NARCO-TRAFFICKER Arturo Padilla's CHAC MOOL CAFE in Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico (where I was EVENTUALLY run LITERALLY OUT OF TOWN, after being POISONED late January, 2013, after witnessing a DRUG DEAL with US Street Value of about $10,000,000.00 USD.


Private Catering
 
Arturo Padilla and his snotty (breasts-free) Brit-Wife as well as top cook in Chac Mool Cafe: http://chacmoolcafe.webs.com/ .




And Arturo is as "Pretty as a Pena Nieto" , no??? See:





 
 



This does NOT mean they were involved in THAT at all!!! But i can tell you that the man who WAS part of that party HOLLERED as soon as he recognized me "This man is ABSOLUTELY RUDE to EVERYONE!!!" as I approached the table to say hello, making certain that NO ONE THERE listened to me -- even though he had NO IDEA what I might say then and there.


As I said, I'm NOT certain that was the same person, AND TODAY, there was NONE of this tension in the writers meeting at all. Afterward, I spoke with him privately, assuring him that as i had just DEMONSTRATED, I'm now more relaxed and acceptable in society. He then asked if I am currently MEDICATED, and I told him no, that WERE I medicated, I'd be "bouncing off walls".


I FULLY UNDERSTAND the prejudices of American-Bred and/or American Trained, so did NOT take that personally and it did NOT create any separation between us. IN FACT, I believe he is a JEW (at least in blood -- because of his surname, if I remember it correctly), and I get along BEST with Jews and Native Mexicans!!!


And as he DEMONSTRATED, reading, he's progressed A LOT in the last three years.



BULLY FOR ALL OF US!!!



Scott






.

No comments: