Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ain't THAT the Truth!!! (I mean: REALLY!!!)

 
 
 
 
He was BIPOLAR, SLAM-DUNK!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WHO REMEMBERS where I quoted Tennessee Williams' line, "All good art is an indiscretion," in my published memoir of that time???



>>> ADDED @ 2:08 PM, CDT: I just found Victor Campbell's email address whilest "video-meditatin' " . I have to THINK A WHILE before emailing him too.


 
HOW LONG???



(I always tell the fellas, "About five-and-a-half inches to six, depending -- and some say more . . . ")


Scott



 
The so-called (by those who worship under his rump), "Six-Foot Kenan Cock" is a Wake-Up Call Rooster that SOME Presbyterians STILL DON'T GET!!!
 
 
 
This one, of course, atop Kenan Steeple, part of First Presbyterian in Wilmington, NC.
 
 
Open the doors and . . .
 
 
SEE ALL THE PEOPLE!!!
 
 
.

No comments: