Sunday, May 26, 2013

Am I ONE-SIDED or What (of what???)???







>>> MY EMAIL RESPONSE TO TONY NARDUCCI THIS MORNING:


ATTACHED is my book and expect to hear more from me soon. I guess my investing more thoughtfulness in my long missive of last night than I have ever previously invested in anyone or anything else has paid off handsomely in your quick, concise, and not surprising answers. This proves that 1. You care. 2. You are prepared for your/our upcoming adventure. 3. In some ways you and I are polar opposites -- our heights being a hooty hint of that. HA!!!


It takes BOTH sides of a coin to make it REAL and SPENDABLE!!! Together, we can be more than just gold -- we can go all the way to PLATINUM -- and while I am NOT referring to material wealth, that is likely to come to us too as a side-effect.
 
 
An example of how we think differently: When I got notice of your book's release (via Google's sending me daily email summaries of everything -- it actually misses a lot -- "Tennessee Williams" new on the web), I didn't read the rest of my emails before immediately going to Amazon to purchase your book (far more expensive than mine). In a miracle-like action, I got a call from my Testosterone-injecting friend in New York who told me he had just ordered it for himself and for me.
 
 
When YOU became aware of my book you CHOSE SPECIFICALLY NOT TO PURCHASE IT -- a decision that is incomprehensible to me.
 
 
See what I mean that we have DIFFERENT levels of curiosity about not only Tennessee Williams but each other?
 
 
Fear not. This tension of differing perspectives is the KEY to our success. It means that we are both EXTREME in our own POVs at the opposite ends. ALL other perspectives are between us (captured, if you will), and so WE are the "lords" who viewing all from our high perches will bring healing to not only the World View of Tennessee Williams -- but to many other things simply as a side effect. And most importantly neither of us is any better or worse than anyone else -- we are simply committing to use our God-given minds to explore where the fearful pussy-types dare not go.
 
 
I am going to publish ONLY my long THANG from last night -- my virtual ERECTION of masculine, logical thought/questions. I will not publish your part (unless you request that I add it). As is stated down the right side of my blog (you DID say your read it, right, so I presume you have read that side too), if I say something about anyone else, I might or might not be correct -- BUT I ALWAYS give away VOLUMES about myself.
 
 
I trust we are not going to be stuck with each other, but rather find every imaginable delight working together. And for the record, I am STILL not talking about sex. NAZI Americans -- or NOT-Americans (and I include my former self and your book DESCRIBES your accepting this tenant of God-Hate back in 1982 -- I certainly did), feel if they know someone pretty well as a FRIEND would NOT have sex with them. REAL PEOPLE only want to have serious or relationship sex with their closest friends to take the trust and love to a higher level. It should be obvious how this having sex with HOT OBJECTS rather than FRIENDS and the need to keep them separate is an offence to this Thing We Call God.
 
 
Nothing is wrong with doing that -- but to call sex and or primary relationships with people we have compartmentalized SEPARATE from friends is like calling God the embodiment of Evil. TOO many straight (especially), and gay relationships doom people to MISERY because of this false NAZI-like view of reality.
 
 
Cheers!!!
 
 
Scott

 
 
* * *
 
 
 
 
Top Words over the last 24 hours
 
 
Despite this assortment, the here-linked post has had THREE TIMES as many hits as any previous posting of mine has gotten the first TWENTY FOUR HOURS!!!:
 
 
 
 
Thank you TONY!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> MY EARLIER EMAIL FROM LAST NIGHT:
 
 

Hi Tony,
 
 
First, I'd like to say that since you like my blog, you know the absolute HELL I've been through at the hands of my immediate family, Sewanee, The Republican Party, Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama and the Chicago Drug Mafia -- and a whole host of drug criminals in both Wilmington, NC and the area within 100 miles of Puerto Vallarta -- many of them very TOP elected officials, judges, police, etc., and nearly ALL of them quite popular. I have taught them all to respect me. My IQ, always about 4 points under genius through school and afterward, shot up to 12 points ABOVE genius within a few months of getting OFF Lithium, which I had been on religiously from 1990 – early 2009 (due to court order that I be tested weekly and if level dropped below level I was required to hit, I would be sent to jail for a year -- no if's ands or buts.
 
 
I have NOT tested myself since then, but I'm sure it's risen a lot higher than that due to my having HAD to learn to beat all the things thrown at me. I could not be more proud of the fact that I've been so successful -- even though I still have political obstacles, they are fading away FAST, now. I've had an opposite life to yours as far as I can tell, and that's a GOOD thing, but we need to establish an understanding that we can rely on no matter what comes along. I know from my past experience that any and every one I contact who might be of interest to the control of ANY of my political points become WELL WATCHED by both government and criminals, although the criminals are FAR better at it, they not having to obey laws about it -- which government also tends to ignore in many cases.
 
 
The fact that you would own an iPhone shows how little trouble you've had and expect. I have no idea what parts of news you follow, but since about a year after iPhones came out the mainstream press has reported again and again how both the microphone and camera on them can be turned on remotely for Apple, who are totally in the CIA/Republican Party's pocket -- the joke being for years that if the CIA can't find you they call Steve Jobs.
 
 
All Apple products have NON-removable batteries -- the way you can keep people out of your other-brand phones is to take out the battery. I used to have to do that to sleep in my car when homeless. When I forgot, I soon had drug goons on my tail -- they use cell-phone triangulation to find you within about 20 feet. And I'm passed them harassing me this way so it makes no difference and I never worry about it anymore.
 
 
According to mainstream press reports, Apple batteries are as good as anyone else's -- they run down fast sometimes due to Apple/CIA spying on you directly or reading all your files. I had one in 2009 - early 2010 that twice got more corrupted by spies and hackers than any phone the flagship Apple store in Atlanta had ever seen. They were so amazed they just gave me a new phone, saying they couldn't fix it.
 
 
And my Public Defender in North Carolina told me right off the bat NEVER to discuss any details with her on her job-provided iPhone or her email because the D.A. got EVERYTHING sent either way. I didn't and don't care because I never broke the law and have nothing to hide at all. Your having an iPhone is immaterial at this point -- but shows you have had no reason to worry.
 
 
I guess your seeming dreamy approach to some things reminds me of my very naive self at the same point -- the book is finished and you don't expect any real problems going forward. It is time to begin being completely honest with each other, and from my experience, when someone pisses me off, it is always a sign that I am having a problem -- NOT the person pissing me off (although I am usually RIGHT about the issue, something in my approach or perspective is WRONG).
 
 
Although born, raised, and educated a Yankee and Catholic like you, I have left that to become a Southerner -- meaning that the TRUE South is more into Integrity while the North is into might-makes-right like the NAZI/Republicans. While slavery was an abomination, most Southerners didn't fight for that at all -- and the South was based on classical Greek and Roman civilization, so they had been practicing bisexuality, especially middle and upper classes (but discretely).
 
 
In 1990, there was a LOT of info about that that came out from Civil War buffs and enactors, and a woman even now on Stone Mountain City Council with her husband had a Civil War Relics store that sold even calendars of Southern soldiers in CLEAR homosexual poses that year. A few months later their store was literally bombed -- so it’s a HOT POTATO, but I have spent some time with "Confederate-leaning" people, and they pretty much all confirm this. My great-grandfather worked menially saving for several years and then bought and immediately freed two slaves. A year later he was one of the first to enlist for the South. 
 
 
Incidentally, the book, stage play, movie OLDEST LIVING CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL by my 4th cousin Allen Gurganus (also a big gay activist), is a fictionalized story of my great-grandparents, name changed to Marsden. The 1989 TV movie won some Emmys -- Diane Lane, Donald Sutherland, Anne Bankcroft, and Blythe Danner all played my near-ancestors. Cicely Tyson won an Emmy for bossing them around. And the wealthy branch of my family I’m blood-connected to the UBER-WEALTHY Kenans who still are likely the wealthiest family in the USA due to inheriting far more of Standard Oil and Florida from Henry Flagler who founded S.O. than Rockefeller who ran it for Flagler ever owned -- at about 1700, but shared a boyfriend with the NOW head of Family businesses and charities in 1985 – while they were shooting the movie BLUE VELVET using his apartment building (Kenan-built) in that film.
 
 
Since early 2010, I’ve been in constant contact with the wealthy branch to be sure we are on the same page. I know some of the wealthiest, but we communicate through back doors. THEY support many liberal causes like Occupy Wall Street – despite owning controlling interest in Bank of America – and it was Frank Sinatra’s fave niece who RUNS Sinatra Enterprises now whom I met by chance and she sat me down for three hours and gave me TONS of info – even telling me that they had IN FACT put Jack Kennedy in power at Joe Kennedy’s request.
 
 
It goes on and on and is in the blog. Not only that, I’m rambling – sorry.
 
 
Let me ask you some numbered questions so it is easier for you to be sure to answer them all. “I don’t know,” “none of your business,” and even “fuck you” are acceptable answers. I don’t take anything personally. People who know who they are are IMPOSSIBLE to offend.
 
 
 
1.      I’ve twice in the last 10 days or so sent you attached to email a copy of my book, even asking you a couple of days ago to tell me what you thought of it. You have so far chosen not to. Why is that? Did you get those emails?
 
 
2.      Also, were you aware of it or had you read it before you finished writing your book?
3.      You mention your agent – yet you have self-published. Did your agent have no luck placing the book and then you split?
 
 
4.      Your agent recommended you cut that stuff and apparently never encouraged you to give full names of people that ALL Williams scholars and DEEP Williams fans would prefer to know – since those same people turn up also in many books and magazine articles. This makes it sound like your motivation was to write a “vanity book”, meaning one that made you look good to those you know or to promote your career in other things. If so, that’s OK – the book is FINE, although if it’s not expensive, I would HIGHLY recommend you fill in full names – and consider the other material. Your “romance” with Tom is important to portray, but cutting the other is NOT living up to your responsibilities as a historian of one of the World’s Greatest Artists.
 
 
What exactly motivated you to write your book – and whom do you see as your audience?
 
 
5.      You mentioned that you are too tied up with marketing the book to leave Chicago to meet me for now. What marketing are you doing?
 
 
6.      I have seen no evidence of any marketing except my review and the PRI-WEB or similar notice that went out – did YOU sent that, your agent, or a publicity person?
 
 
7.      I searched Chicago high and low for you on the Internet from about 2006 until 2011 – completely unable to find you (hackers interfered with my searches back then, so this might mean nothing). And I even now find next to nothing about your consulting business – no URL on your LINKED IN profile which has significant typos as well. You say in your book that your TW experience led you to success in business since then, so WHY can’t I find the specifics of your business?
 
 
8.      I sent you my phone number immediately but you have not sent me yours. Why is that?
 
 
9.      If you re-read my review, you’ll see that I meant I thought YOU are in a “bubble” although your taking it to mean your relationship with Tennessee is ALSO true now that I think about it. Do you understand WHY I would mean this about you? (Doesn’t mean I’m right.)
 
 
 
In any case, I am NOT judgmental so please don’t mis-read. I have learned too many things the hard way and have learned that after writing a WILLIAMS BOOK, all manner of shit can happen. NO ONE unwilling or unable to act like an adult can survive what is likely ahead of you, regardless. You decided to write and publish it, which cast your fate, so SOMETHING INSIDE YOU set you up for a GREAT ADVENTURE. If we can find the common ground and trust, you might find my advice and/or help quite valuable – but of course must consider ALL things on your own.
 
 
But if we DO work together, I’m certain we could really make an impression on “world opinion” –something I will do with or without you. I was a bit concerned with your  characterization of Tom’s life or at least ending (hackers have kept me off-line for an hour now, so I’m writing this in Word and will paste into email as soon as I can defeat them, so NO access to your words now), as “tragic”. I don’t view it that way at all. Tom NEVER got rid of his Coffin New England Puritan influence via his mother. Most Williams scholars I know agree with me and came to the same conclusion independently that THIS is what killed Tennessee Williams – and I saw it in operation. It CONDEMNED much in his God-given nature and also set him up for so much drama in life. He didn’t need it – I have NONE of that now, having removed Christianity from my consciousness by working to do so over many years – yet I still have had to deal with the drama. I have handled it better than he. (I still think what Jesus TAUGHT about how to live is FLAWLESS, except that he said sex with anyone after divorce or separation is an abomination to God – until after the original partner has died. This is silly and PROVES Jesus was human enough to err.)

 
If you’ve studied psychology/spirituality, you already know that the LOWEST form of human consciousness is termed by many but not all as “Depression” and defined as viewing one’s life and experience as filled with people in the roles of victim, perpetrator, and rescuer – all changing positions in various actions. Everyone falls into this form of consciousness at least some of the time, but it keeps one POWERLESS. In popular phrase, “In order to get the shaft you first have to assume the position” expresses it very succinctly.

 
I’ve rambled enough. I hope I’ve made sense to you. Please answer as many questions as you can – remembering also that “I haven’t thought about that,” is OK too. NO business goes ANYWHERE without an accurate inventory of skills and assets – including consciousness. Remember that even one’s friends give answers that SERVE THEMSELVES FIRST. This is only human nature and fine – but do NOT confuse anyone’s opinion, including mine, with ALTRUISM.

 
The first friends I lost when I began trying to turn my mother in for working with Dick Cheney et all to run drugs with help of the last three Popes whom Mom has met with personally several times, were people who liked drugs other than alcohol, pot, and an occasional line of coke. (Pope Pancho is very cool – at least so far.)

 
People who go out together to restaurants and or bars usually ENFORCE a view of things on each other without even CONSCIOUSLY trying. Now that you are a published author, your entire world is likely to change. I am only saying to OBSERVE EVERYONE CARFULLY. Your success in a new area is a THREAT to people in many ways that you might not have considered. From simple jealousy to any manner of other “world view” they might have and perceive you now to be a threat to. At least you were forthright about sex, so I guess your Catholic family is decently evolved or you have already trained them to put up with your activities/honest writing.

 
I hope to hear back from you soon. If you expect to take more than a day or two, please drop me a note to say when you think you can get to this. I have a terrible impatience problem and my mind tends to imagine things – correctly or not – when people don’t take me seriously. I’ve been through a LOT, so I know much of what is likely to happen and what many of the pitfalls are. I hope I can steer you to avoid them – but I believe you will still have to go through a HUGE personal growth over all this, and that is NOT an indictment of you. It’s true for anyone.

 
Any experience moving to a different region of the country where you had no friends and had to make them, learn new regional quirky behavior, etc. will benefit you if you have it. People who are at least near family and friends for most of their life (even if they retreat from them they are still near so you have that “psychological mammary” still to fall back on easily), do NOT become fully adult easily. TONS of people fall into this category, and from what I know of your story, this might be your case.

 
DON’T WORRY ABOUT IT!!! No matter WHO anyone is or WHAT they have ever done, EVERYONE is always the perfect opportunity for a greater expression of Life in God’s view – at least in MY view of God as well as psychologists’’ view of ACTUAL REALITY and a mentally-healthy attitude.

 
Scott

 
PS: We both come from struggling families – and I actually lived in Little Italy, Philadelphia in the late 1970s and was nicely helped LEGALLY by the Italian Mafia there. The rich Kenans traced the Kenan blood line through the entire Stuart Line to its beginning (so authorized the Church of Scotland, aka Presbyterianism), a Chief Justice of Great Britain, TWO Magna Carta Sureties, the Carolingian Line including Charlemagne to his ancestor the first King of Italy, northern – why the Sinatras, descendants of Roman Senators (name derivation),and Southern/Sicilian were the PERFECT match as Franks heirs still own second position in BoA – which was started in San Francisco as The Bank of Italy by Italian immigrants. The world is RICH and MULTIDIMENSIONAL when one raises one’s Consciousness above “victim, perpetrator, rescuer”. Things then FIT TOGETHER, MAKE SENSE, and one seems “PROTECTED BY GOD (although I prefer ‘MIND’)”.

 
People who distract themselves with fear, bad religion, most significant illegal or prescription drugs (the unnecessary ones that only Americans seem to take – most American anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, and other “nerve pills” being either illegal or HIGHLY restricted in civilized countries which the USA no long is. Also testosterone for arm-pit or injections like my friend in NYC takes SCREW the mind’s ability to REASON well and are ILLEGAL most other countries – but advertise on US TV.

 
If you haven‘t thought too much about REALITY, being a writer will DO it – LOL!!!

 
  


.

 

No comments: