Tuesday, May 14, 2013

AS PROMISED (Life goes on . . . )!!!

>>> CLARIFICATION I just made to here :





Recent photo of Diamante Azul with his son.

After posting this -- and to comply with Diamante's emailed request NOT to show his son -- I plopped my old face on top of the youngun's. I got MUCH FEEDBACK from Friends in the USA saying they laughed their asses off after seeing the posting and later my change. Diamante's response to my request he approve this was simply "TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST", which given what he LATER REVEALED of his intention to ASSASSINATE me for the Chicago Drug Mafia, is quite FUNNY to me.
I believe that even as I back-add this on 14 May 2013, 10:27 AM (local), Diamante STILL does not know that I emailed ALL THESE POSTS to about 68 English-speaking residents of Chacala, Mexico -- including Arturo Pedilla and his tall, "breasts-less" English wife who own Chac Mool Cafe.
Mrs. Padilla seems a reincarnation of a "GREAT GATSBY flapper" -- and I accuse her of NOTHING beyond the mentality of one of those breasts-free flapper types.
Additionally, let me divulge that it is my distant Kenan relatives who remain the wealthiest family in the USA -- if not the world -- and Tennessee Williams wrote his play CLOTHES FOR A SUMMER HOTEL about F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald.
I'd STILL like to "get jiggy" with Diamante Azul --and fantasize over his swollen member that he pressed his trousers tight to with his fingers to show me what he claimed would be MINE, the first evening we met in Chacala at my apartment.


 * * *


>>> TODAY's UPDATE:


1. Amazon DID post my review of Tony Narducci's book, BLASTING IT as mostly LIES. I WILL contact the publisher soon and post that communication as well.


I realize I could have placed a direct link to my memoir in this review -- and could add it now -- but although Amazon DOES allow marketing links in reviews to anything sold ON AMAZON ONLY, that might appear to be self-serving, so I decided not to.


2. This morning when my Internet connection CRAPPED OUT TWICE, already, I learned that the problem is NOW confined to hackers getting at my two WiFi machines -- and all I have to do is reset them by unplugging, waiting, and re-plugging. I hope things remain this simple.


3.



Women's Breasts or Boy's Butt -- YOU decide!!!




Of course with Angelina Jolie's mammary situation so in the news today, I'd FIRST like to compliment CNN on several things:


A. John Berman seemed completely comfortable and having fun this morning. I'll assume he told his wife, "I'll always be FAITHFUL -- even though I stray with men from time to time."


HALF the world's troubles would IMMEDIATELY disappear if MORE men (many hiding behind women rather than actually loving them like I assume Mr. Berman does), were this honest with their wives. Sex for men can be just HOT and ANIMAL with NO RESULTING EMOTIONAL FANTASY-LYING-MARRIAGE like women seem to ALL insist on -- and then both parties CHEAT with people of either or both sexes, anyway -- and take it out on ME and other OUT GAYS as if WE are the ones who destroy their marriages that were LIES TO BEGIN WITH!!!


CNN's reporter who is so adultly describing her OWN similar breasts-adventures is DOING THE WORLD A HUGE FAVOR -- and she even shows pics of her children that reveal that even though many thought she is WHITE, she has produced BLACK AFRICAN CHILDREN (or the appearance thereof).


BULLY FOR HER!!!



>>> Now, that picture's reason for being here:


As EVERYONE with a four-year college degree (and many others as well), knows, the human animal is the ONLY one to evolve into having GORGEOUS BREASTS (often), on the females, only. What the HECK's up with that???


Science has explained it -- even if most learn this in COLLEGE science classes since so many high schools are run, now, by CRISLAMIST-REPUBLICAN school boards. It is simple selection of the fittest/smartest/most likely to succeed. And BELIEVE IT OR NOT, the Old Testament Bible explains it as well -- you will please recall that God did NOT allow sex between humans in the Garden of Eden, but Eve (smartie that she was), observed all the animals doing it, and seduced Adam into it too.


And although God had only commanded them NOT to eat of the "Tree of Knowledge of
Good and Evil" ONLY, Eve got the idea after eating from it, got Adam to eat same, and then the two of them FOOLISHLY (like so many "Christians" and other GOD-HATERS today), thought they could hide in the Garden from God who SEES AND KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!


SOMEHOW the story got SO CONFUSED that many people believe God kicked them out of the Garden and made them MORTAL for SEX -- when it was for BECOMING JUDGEMENTAL after eating that forbidden fruit.


"God" never HAS HAD a problem with SEX!!!


Now, the science: The pre-humans who developed mounding breasts due to DNA errors were selected naturally, as the males were attracted to the ASS-LIKE mounds, so MATED WITH THEM MORE!!!


EVERYONE knows that ALL men love asses -- and adolescent boys have the PRETTIEST, SEXIEST ones. This is why women in their recent attempt to KEEP male partners who seem more and more inclined to sneak off with guys, came up with the recent CAMPAIGN TO SHAVE MEN OF ALL (except atop the head) HAIR!!!


Males and females are then ON EQUAL FOOTING, and the women have a chance to keep their male mates!!! It is ALSO a symptom of INFANTILISM which includes NO DEVELOPMENT of the thinking capacities of MEN, who remaining TOO STUPID will then vote Republican and do all to help EXTERMINATE GAYS.


Another KEY PIECE in this evolutionary development was the face-to-face mating of humans, otherwise called the "MISSIONARY POSITION". When THIS became popular, the stage was set for the invention of Christianity and Missionaries, no???


Women charged pussy-whipped men to lead Churches based on the CORRUPTION of the teachings of "Jesus of Nazareth", aka Yeshua bar Joseph, a FINE Jewish Prophet. UNFORTUNATELY for THEM, the early Christian Church up until between 800 and 1000 C.E. ALLOWED married clergy -- and in its EARLIEST DAYS blessed same-sex unions, as can be seen by ANYONE who travels to Rome and sees even CHURCHES (although only one may remain, now), dedicated to pairs of male Saints who were known to be "gay" lovers, gay, actually being a more modern development in Consciousness.


Remember: Jesus told his closest Disciples they HAD to LEAVE their wives and girlfriends to follow him. He referred to ONE of his Apostles as "My Beloved" many times in the New Testament. Do you remember which one Jesus seems to have identified as HIS sexual lover???


End of lesson for today.


Scott



  


.

No comments: