Monday, May 6, 2013

Barack Obama/Rahm Emanuel/Chicago Drug Mafia Decided on 3 May 2013 That I Should GET MORE HUMOROUS (in response to their using FOX NEWS to continue to harass me)!!!



CLICK image to see fully. I had to SHRINK to 75% to fit all of last Friday's postings in one use of the "Snip It" tool. See the record yourself by going here:


 then select "Law" under division and type in my name as defendant.


I apologize to Jed Clampon and Emerson Oertel (grad of Kenan University at Duke), that my revealing the DETAILS that I previously sought to REMOVE from the public eye will NO LONGER be hidden. I intend to expose ALL on this and another recently problematic situation as well.




>>> HERE WE GO!!!


1. I know this database was updated this morning, because at first it was not all up,but later was.


2. I just spoke with Chris in Saper Law Offices and told him what I'm doing here. Funny thing was that this morning when I FIRST tried to call Daliah Saper, my IUSACELL phone which has NEVER shown "No Network" in the three months I've had it, SUDDENLY showed that THE MOMENT I had tried to call Saper Law -- and THE NETWORK was UP before I hit the "CALL" button. LOL!!!


It remained down for about an hour.


3. This morning -- because on this past Friday I had deleted ALL blocked email addresses from my list, but then about eight North Carolina Judges seemed to have blocked me all weekend, so I wanted to delete them too -- I sent a test email to see what came back as blocked. NONE OF THEM DID -- and I got CONFIRMATION of RECEIPT emails from the US State Department for the FIRST TIME IN THREE WEEKS!!!


I also have gotten messages that my high school friend now in Oregon, Susan Lattomus, is NOT getting my emails via her Facebook address -- that they've been DELAYED. This continues.


 Dr. Irvin (Al) Roseman alroseman@endo.net is the ONLY person in Wilmington, NC (not counting "Just Joe") who continues EVEN THIS MORNING to harass me via email. He is a DENTIST and dentists make TONS OF MONEY fixing DRUG-ROTTED TEETH, so MANY OF THEM get into the illegal narcotics trade (or protecting it), to INCREASE THEIR BUSINESS!!!


In my ENTIRE LIFE, I NEVER saw what I saw dentists in Wilmington do: ADVERTISE in Print, Electronic, Business Cards, and Signs at their Doors "ANESTHESIA DENTISTRY".


I find it SHOCKING that this is ALLOWED BY LAW -- these people are just LEGAL DRUG TRAFFICKERS who INVENT expensive procedures that are OFTEN not necessary AT ALL, increasing BOTH their drug-pushing profits and their dental procedure profits!!!


Even GOOD dentists in the USA are part of this. My own LONG TERM Georgia dentist, Todd Afferica http://www.toddaffericadds.com/ , did MANY procedures that were unnecessary on ME -- and ONLY informed me of how to CUT MY PAYMENTS TO HIM after he had been paid MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BY ME.


Photo


ESPECIALLY SHAMEFUL for two reasons:


A. He got all his schooling at BOTH TOP KENAN UNIVERSITIES: Duke and UNC Chapel Hill.


B. He is a HUGE supporter of the Republican Party, ESPECIALLY of now-retired GA Congressman John Linder, whom I WITNESSED passing cash back and forth with Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com , as Patrick with Michael Massicott and Lee Gosney DISTRIBUTE the BULK of illegal drugs brought into US Air Force bases on military planes.


4. My Manhattan Friend who has RECENTLY said he spent his life in the Publishing Industry (but had to RESEARCH to find the STANDARDS of that industry, IS THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW who has ACKNOWLEDGED in emails and voice communications that he has spoken DIRECTLY with Emerson Oertel of Saper Law in Chicago (and Emerson emailed me about this conversation TOO -- although they had VERY DIFFERENT DESCRIPTIONS of that conversation. This person has ALSO had direct email or voice communication with my sister Jane Ann Kenan of Raleigh, and been in EMAIL contact (possibly more), with Patrick Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc.


I do NOT want to go further now, except to say that if this friend of mine CONTINUES in the way he has been behaving the last 1.5 years of our acquaintance, I will NOT divulge more nor seek any legal remedies. He already KNOWS I will NOT abuse his practical considerations -- but I COULD get into publishing more WORDS very soon.


* * *

>>> KEY TO THE SAPER LAW/FOX NEWS/CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA ACTUAL NAMES OF CHARACTERS:


1. Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d) = Saper Law, LLC, Chicago.


2. Delilah Gumpshun = Dalia Saper


3. Jaime Southheimer = Jed Clampon of Windy City Wazoos, Chicago


4. Randy Briefs = Emerson Oertel, a subordinate lawyer at Saper Law.


5. This is the house in contention that has become an ALBATROSS around Jed's NECK!!! On the website, Jed used a number of MY photos without asking permission first, but I had NO PROBLEM helping him market it to renters or buyers.


Also, a year ago, Jed CHANGED HIS NAME on the contact page to "Jay Cee" (I believe his actual middle name IS "Lee", but the cell number there is CORRECT:

Contact Us

Jay Lee
773-960-5721 (Chicago, U.S.A.)


6. A brief description of the "problem":


In about February of 2010, in order to GET AWAY from the harassment of me by Officer Nunn and other Drug Mafia in Stone Mountain, GA, for a break, I visited Puerto Vallarta for the FIRST TIME -- largely because of my "Tennessee Williams connection" to it. After checking in at Hotel Mercurio which has NO CHOICE who stays there -- and I met TONS of local and International Drug Mafia there, but it would not be FAIR to call them a DRUG DEN, then or now, Jed Clampon CAME UP TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF before I even first entered my room.


Eventually, he had me to his house in Mismaloya many times. We swam in the pool there and he showed off is "bulging bulge" there to me -- as well as got me interested in buying the property. In our many and wide-ranging conversations then and on my TWO subsequent trips the next few months as a TOURIST, Jed ALSO revealed that he sells WAZOOS for Windy City Wazoos in Chicago, and was THEN, in fact, AN EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT!!!


So I was NOT immediately surprised that he ALSO bragged of making on average $23,000,000.00 USD per month (this might be off a little, but the exact figure can be found googling in this blog), until I LATER realized he said he wanted to SELL that property because his equal partner (an American woman), had become a PAIN IN THE ASS. The property was listed at about $700,000.00 USD -- so WHY couldn't he just BUY HER OUT???


And WHY did Jed (who had a GREAT rental car), NOT stay at his property in Mismaloya (when it was empty of renters -- nearly always) -- about seven miles away??? At night, Jed hung out with what could only be called "ROUGH TRADE", especially FOOD DELIVERY GUYS who also delivered illegal drugs to people and over the last three years I've seen TWO of them BEAT UP BAD from the DRUG MAFIA WARS. He needed to remain in town to do MORE BUSINESS!!! (Some of this is only LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS and is meant to have NO LEGAL MEANING.)


I was still naive, and REALLY EXPECTED I would be able to sell my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams to a new publisher as well as FILM MAKER, because my AGENT, now of http://www.secondcitypublishing.com/ (later discovered to be PART of the Chicago Drug Mafia agent Cynthia Zigmund PROVED TO ME that the producers of the Movie SNOW FALLING ON CEDARS, the producers of the ENTIRE Harry Potter Franchise, as well as SUPER-PRODUCER Scott Rudin HIMSELF had ALL contacted her between the time she put a small notice up that she had sold my book to Don Wiese of Alyson Books (now of http://www.magnusbooks.com/ and the person CORRUPTED Gay Activist and Noted Author Edmund White -- and ACTUAL PERSONAL FRIEND!!!, COLLUDED with in "STEALING" a HUGE, unwarranted advance for Edmund, causing the publishing house Carroll & Graf to FALL!!!), and the August signing of the Contract (which stipulated I'd get HALF the mini-advance -- $2,500 or $3,000, I forget NOW, but do have the contract here, and I NEVER got a penny of it during the FIVE MONTHS before they CANCELLED my contract in January of 2010, and gave me TONS of PROOF for Courts that they NEVER intended to publish my book).


Also, John Uecker (who admitted to me he often acted "as if possessed by Maria St. Just" even while she was STILL ALIVE, admitted to me that HE told the Coroner what to use for "cause of Tennessee Williams' death" on BOTH filings of the Coroner's Report -- and BOTH BEING FALSE!!!), put Tennessee Williams out of his MISERY (probably at Tom's request and probably by smothering him with a pillow -- although John never admitted to the "how"), told me that Producer Scott Rudin was NOT ONLY his best high school friend (impossible as I later researched to find an eight-year difference in their ages), but had been the ONLY person to care for him when his AIDS got so severe he could not leave his bed -- feeding him there DAILY for a month or so -- AND was in 2009 SO CLOSE to signing a contract to make a BIO PIC about Tennessee Williams using JOHN UECKER's material (this the SAME TIME that Mr. Rudin was still looking over my memoir), that John said I would NOT have a chance with Mr. Rudin -- and IN FACT I did not, which Cynthia Zigmund MUCH LATER confirmed to me, LONG after she and I had split.




Let's begin that one again: So with SO MANY top producers INTERESTED, I assumed I could sell the book SOMEHOW/SOMEWHERE, and with Jed Clampon AGREEING that I should be able to do so, we made a VERBAL CONTRACT that I would raise the money by end of 2010, and he would NOT try to sell the house in the meantime. I secured it by giving Jed a one-of-a-kind theater-historically interesting piece of Tennessee Williams memorabilia -- which he never valued AT ALL, and subsequently LOST!!!


He SHOULD have given it to the Goodman Theatre in his native Chicago, Gregory Mosher having created it and given it to me in 1982 in thanks for my HELP with the production of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND. But that said, Jed DID "man-up" and compensate me about $300.00 USD for its loss about a year ago.


This was ALSO about the time he was STRIPPED of his "Vice President" title by Windy City Wazoos -- due to the facts reported in this blog.


7. Additional complications (all can be googled for in this blog):


7A. Wells Fargo Bank in Chicago Office got the LARGEST FINE EVER by US Bank Regulators for LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY in spring of 2010 -- about $200,000,000.00 as I recall -- enough to sting, but not STOP.


7B. Among the other narco-traffickers I met at Hotel Mercurio were "Alfredo" (called that for his "delicious creamy white sauce" Cornelio Prada Diaz, who pretended to want to wed me and eventually TRICKED me out of all the proceeds from selling my nearly paid off TWO-STORY, five bedroom house and Art Collection in Stone Mountain, GA, and eventually DROPPED ME in a house in Puerto Vallarta after a six-weeks stint in Colima, Colima, Mexico -- and was never seen nor heard from again.



>>> ACCORDING TO CORNELIO PRADA DIAZ's MEXICAN ID, his birthday is March 26 -- the SAME as Tennessee Williams -- and Cornelius is the name of Tennessee's FATHER.



THIS PROVES how CLEVERLY the CIA had SET "ALFREDO" UP to capture me. When he DUMPED me later in Puerto Vallarta, he told me there were "too many 'felony' warrants for him in Jalisco State to remain longer than a few minutes before fleeing" -- in the CAR I HAD BOUGHT HIM!!!


Please see ALSO how the CIA TRICKED ME into believing I had been interviewed by 60 MINUTES -- SENT to do so, Sal Fuentes FAKE MOTHER said, by Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC, and promising to run at least TWO, if not THREE 60 MINUTES segments ON MY STORY!!!



I was STUPID AND NAIVE ENOUGH in 2010, to BELIEVE THIS TOTALLY for TWO YEARS, until I ran into Salvador Fuentes, my FAKE third or fourth cousin -- and Luis Melgoza (head CIA in Puerto Vallarta), last summer (2012).



"Henry Red" actually Enrique Rojas, who hung out at Hotel Mercurio giving sexual massages for pay http://www.artinmassage.com/ later tried to KILL ME and it took at least six weeks for the bruises to my ribs to heal.


Jim Richardson SURPRISED me there -- even though I'd KNOWN his lover, an English and French teacher who retired about 2009 from Hammond, IN high school and moved in with Jim in Colorado, John Bolinger, since 1999 -- and we had gotten so CLOSE and considering DATING in the mid-oughts, John had been corresponding with me and NEVER mentioned that Jim would show up AT THE HOTEL JOHN KNEW I WOULD STAY AT, TOO!!!


(In my last communication with John Bolinger about 1.5 years ago, he said he was buying a house near Ft. Lauderdale, FL to move to ASAP, and that Jim Richardson would join him there when Jim retires, too.)


And when I got BROKE at that same time, Jim Richardson GAVE ME $1,000.00 cash AS A GIFT!!! But he ALSO accidentally disclosed that as his DUTIES at his desk ADJACENT to the CEO of Liberty Global http://www.lgi.com/ , he had gotten to know Ted Turner, founder of CNN and close friend of Jim's boss, QUITE WELL due to Ted's frequent visits to their offices -- and that Jim Richardson was in charge of HACKING and SPYING ON Ted Turner FOR HIS BOSS!!!


Well I all but KNEW Jane Fonda from sharing fave restaurant in Decatur, GA (Watershed), and sitting at a table next to hers a time or two, so that REALLY pissed me off -- as well as Jim's ANSWERING my emails TO JIM that I had NOT finished writing. I guess he forgot that if you hack a person in real time you have to WAIT before answering, no???


Patrick Stansbury (sometimes pretending to be my sister Jane and using her email account), ALSO used to do this to me -- as well as my twelve-year part-time roommate Allen Rosen of http://www.allenrosenproductions.com/AR_Productions_%7C_Main.html , who LATER accidentally told me he spied MAINLY on Tyler Perry for the CIA!!!


And while I'm on THAT subject, my first cousin Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan's husband Greg Lernihan FOUNDED another Internet CIA/NAZI/Republican FAKE security company that SPIES on clients and TWICE I found their site using STOLEN Internet Certificates!!! I am HUGELY gratified that Greg Lernihan and Convergint, Inc OFTEN show as key words of people finding this blog!!! See: https://www.convergint.com/history.php .


>>> ENOUGH FOR NOW -- and I have heard NOTHING from my friend from Manhattan, so may be FORCED to give my thoughts on all of that before end of today.





.

No comments: