Wednesday, May 1, 2013

CONFRONTING the Presbyterian Church in North Carolina for NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!

 
Dr. Joseph Harvard of First Presbyterian Church, Durham, NC





>>> THIS JUST IN at 1:07 PM, CDT: The TOP SEARCH KEY WORD the last 24 hours is my Wilmington, NC friend Danny Sinatra -- great-nephew of Frank, whom I met when his mother, Patricia, met me by chance early summer 2011, and filled me in on how she sold my Kenan relatives Bank of America and ONLY asked that I become a friend to her son.


 
Surprise!!!




THAT was easy -- his wife, cult/goth actress Phoebe Dollar and her Dad, "Confederate" Dollar (the total pot-head who LOVED to smoke joints with me on the Nixon Building grounds, aka US FEDERAL COURT HOUSE, in Wilmington had TOTAL camera surveillance, but didn't CARE about pot smoking -- and Wilmington Cops who DO, never go on that Federal Property --LOL!!!).


https://www.facebook.com/#!/danny.sinatra2


Danny and all his family are TOTALLY COOL!!! I forget if Harry Dean Stanton or a younger "bad boy" was Danny's best friend at his 2009 wedding. In ANY case, THIS BLOG comes up most often when I try to google ANYTHING associated with Danny Sinatra, now.

 
 
 
We need to CHANGE THAT!!!
 
 
 
* * *


>>> MY REPLY TO AN EMAIL FROM DR. HARVARD:



And thank you for RESPECTFULLY reading my blog posts that have all been emailed to you since I first asked the Presbyterian Church, USA to INVESTIGATE Dr. Ernest Thompson of First Presbyterian Church for PROTECTING District Attorney Benjamin R. David's NARCO-TRAFFICKING by making him a Deacon at First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC.
 
NOTHING came of that of course, which BEGS the question if the Presbyterian Church USA is as INTIMATELY INVOLVED in narco-trafficking as the Episcopal Church, USA (only).
 
I ALSO thank you for your service as a Board Member of the KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University, http://kenan.ethics.duke.edu/ -- a position you share/have shared with Jimmy Soni (Managing Editor of HuffingtonPost.com), Stacey Abrams (Leader of Democrats in Georgia Legislature), and Alisa Nave-Worth (Executive director of Nevada State Democrats).
 
As I'm certain you already know, the Kenan Family traces its blood route THROUGH the Stuart Monarchs of Scotland who AUTHORIZED the Presbyterian Church.
 
Do you think there is ANY HOPE that the CORRUPTION in the Presbyterian Church (at least in Wilmington, NC), can EVER be healed???
 
I look forward to your reply, which I will post on my blog as well as this email -- which being copied or blind copied to my ENTIRE LIST of 500, I will NOT email out the blog post containing it as well.
 
Thanks,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico



 
The "Six-Foot Kenan Cock", as congregants like to call this wake-up call rooster, sits atop Kenan Steeple (the tallest one in town), at First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, NC. Below is a picture of its interior:
 
 
 


And Ernie Thompson who PROTECTS Ben David (pictured "mincing" , yesterday -- LOL!!!



 See pic at very bottom, here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/04/last-night-i-quadrupled-my-ability-to.html )


I say: "Fellas, mince THIS!!!:"




minced meat

.

No comments: