Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Confront Anderson Cooper and TWO "CIA Lying Trouble-Makers" on Facebook!!!

 
Grill, CNN, GRILL!!!





>>> ADDED at 1:29 CDT: Sorry that CIA/Blogger has decided to messwith the formatting below. A reader just allerted me. It's late so I'll try to straighten out in the morning. Both Facebook and this blog constantly freeze for me now -- while EVERYTHING else is fast and fine. HA!!!


Scott

 
* * *


>>> ADDED 10 May 2013, 3:21 CDT: I see that in just the last few hours since I last looked, MYSTERIOUSLY, the two don't sit on top of each other any more. I'll remove one so the other can be seen without repetition.

 
* * *



>>> JUST POSTED TO ANDERSON COOPER'S FACEBOOK PAGE:




Anderson Cooper 360 · 801,994 like this
 
Elizabeth Shoaf was abducted when she was 14 and locked into a hidden pit on the kidnapper's property. The brave young woman explains how she coped with the abuse and found a way to escape. Watch: http://on.cnn.com/10tb2jC
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com


    • Pam Harris I get so tired of people commenting, "This isn't news".

    • Joe-joe Ientile very insensitive to heal our country we need to protect our children and children in need.go watch the jodi arias trial then.this is news as sickening as it is and as much as i hate hearing about kidnappings its news.

    • Scott Kenan Pam: Why did you LIE like the Facebook CIA and Republicans and act claim the LIE against ME when I very specifically said it IS important news but CNN is NOT reporting much important news in the country and world and making too much of the story. Are you paid by CIA or by Republicans to do this???

    • Scott Kenan Pam: Why did you LIE like the Facebook CIA and Republicans and act claim the LIE against ME when I very specifically said it IS important news but CNN is NOT reporting much important news in the country and world and making too much of the story. Are you paid by CIA or by Republicans to do this???

    • Scott Kenan Joe-Joe Ientile: We protect our children by getting the news that Europe, Latin America and most of the other parts of the world know and report about Our Country. You and I have little of practical value to learn from so much reporting on this terribl...See More

    • Scott Kenan That mass march is for this July 4th and it took only 24 hours to get those first 10,000 people to confirm they will participate. They all know that carrying loaded guns is illegal.

    • Scott Kenan CNN has just abandoned reporting significant news that Citizens need to stay informed in favor of things that grab emotions -- and right at the most critical point in our country's history.

    • Scott Kenan CNN has just abandoned reporting significant news that Citizens need to stay informed in favor of things that grab emotions -- and right at the most critical point in our country's history.

    • Scott Kenan CNN has just abandoned reporting significant news that Citizens need to stay informed in favor of things that grab emotions -- and right at the most critical point in our country's history.

    • Scott Kenan CNN has just abandoned reporting significant news that Citizens need to stay informed in favor of things that grab emotions -- and right at the most critical point in our country's history.

    • Scott Kenan CNN has just abandoned reporting significant news that Citizens need to stay informed in favor of things that grab emotions -- and right at the most critical point in our country's history.

    • Scott Kenan Their ratings and their advertising dollars keep falling and falling and they don't seem to care. I'm an Atlanta guy so I care about CNN. I was also Tennessee Williams last assistant and promised jackie kennedy Onassis I would do everything to get the "Kennedy Revenge" one day. I met a lot of other top pols, press, celebrities then -- but my biggest allies are Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold Bank of America to my Kenan cousins (I was forced into homelessness 2.5 years ago for 1.5 years and now am doing quite swell -- but got none of the Kenan money. They actually got more of Standard Oil than Rockefeller plus much of Florida from Henry Flagler, later inheriting one of the biggest blocks of Coca-Cola, etc. Kenans are the largest private support of University Education in the world for 100 years now. WE know PRACTICALITY and how to SUPPORT LIBERTY for EVERYONE. CNN has been worse than shameless lately and if the Republicans and Wall Street do NOT win I will do everything to put as many of CCN's employees in prison as possible for acting like TRAITORS when their country needs them most. Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt could live a few weeks homeless without a microphone or a mirror and GROW UP!!!

    • Scott Kenan This part of this thread was just published on my blog and will be emailed to 500 top contacts mostly in the USA and press, Politicians, Religious Leaders, Law Enforcement -- and Friends of Tennessee Williams!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/i-confront-anderson-cooper-and-two-cia.html
    •  
  •  
    scottkenan.blogspot.com

    • Erin Bush You are an IDIOT and you need your meds adjusted.

    • Scott Kenan You are a CIA lying GreedBot POSSIBLY also employed by CNN, who first makes false accusations about me and what I wrote -- and then ASSUME I'm on meds and without stating your medical or psychology credentials can ONLY defend yourself by claiming I need some kind of meds adjusted. I hope you see the humor when you look in the mirror -- I always have to laugh when I see MY image because I've already BEATEN the CIA/Republican NAZI Drug Mafias. Being 6' 11" and never hiding here in Puerto Vallarta --as well as often standing or sitting on my porch that can be seen from ALL of old town Puerto Vallarta, ANY sniper could have taken me out LONG ago, but due to the power of my blog, I'm a bit "untouchable" -- as admitted many times by Drug Mafia actors in BOTH Wilmington, NC and Mexico. That means to KILL me they have to make it SLAM DUNK look like an accident or the suicide of a "crazy person", but me never being violent or threatening it, that's very HARD to do. And I tie up TONS of surveillance resources because as the eldest son of Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan -- America's TOP NAZI (the Reiner Family of Hollywood made an Honorary Jew when I first blogged this in early 2010), they HAVE to try to shut me up or kill me but NOW I have unloaded ALL the evidence against Mom and her top underling, Dick Cheney, so they should pull people like you OFF the project of discrediting me. It's too late, Baby, its' just TOO LATE!!! HA!!! I've already WON and that is why I am hoping CNN reverses its allegiance to the NAZIs and gets back to actual more important reporting. I'd be happy to entertain any questions. Thanks, Scott

No comments: