Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Offer Tony Narducci an ESCAPE from the "Chicago Drug Mafia" (Can this be REAL???)

 
Tony Narducci today -- from his blog: http://goindiebooks.com/408832/author/ . If you check the other pages here, Tony has NO info at all -- and considering that he also claims to be a successful marketer, and his book has already been released, my copy now enroute to Puerto Vallarta from Amazon.
 
 
As I develop my email that I will send AFTER blogging in real time, you will see why I have chosen the perspective that Tony is the "Ronald Reagan of Chicago" -- and if you've read my recent and further-back posts, you know what THAT means, right???
 
 
(We've MET in person and bantered and partied together -- but SO MUCH MORE . . .
 
 
 
Scott
 
 



>>> LET'S BEGIN WITH A NOTE "THE UNIVERSE" (tut.com) SENT ME TODAY:



The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted, Scott, when they were alive:


10. How important they were to so many.
9. How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
8. That all of their prayers and thoughts were heard.
7. That there really were no coincidences.
6. How far ripples of their kindness actually spread.
5. What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
4. That any and all of their dreams could have come true.
3. How good looking and fun they always were.
2. How much guidance they received, whenever they asked for help.
1. That God was alive in everything, including themselves.


As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the big, BIG screen.


Ah-so,
The Universe



PS: There's still time, Scott . . .

* * *
 
 
>>> AND A FEW NOTES:
 
 
1. I'm very pleased to announce that in the last 24 hours, the Search Key Words leading people to this blog have been "John Lennon death", "Marc LaFont", and "Maria St. Just". Lower, is "Marc LaFont address Santa Ana", some researcher is on the case.


There is another, rather disturbing listing that I'll reveal in the letter to Tony Narducci, shortly.


2. That Mr. Putin-the-Hairless-Sex-God of Russia sure PUNKED Barry Bam-Bam with that JOKE claim about a US CIA SPY prone to female FRIGHT WIGS to be certain he is inconspicuous. Serves Obama right!!!

 
 
I COMMEND MR. PUTIN!!!



As blog readers know, I have been corresponding with Premier Medvedev of Russia -- even asking his assistance in tracking down the Soviet Royalties STILL due Tennessee Williams or his estate. What is ALSO true is that Russian hits have nearly DOMINATED THIS BLOG for a few weeks now -- and Premiere Medeved is the ONLY Russian email address in my "CORE 500" email list.


In the last hour, Russia has EQUALED the USA in hits, and took over from Mexico as the consistent number two -- Mexico typically hitting 15 - 25% as many hits as Americans, consistently, still.


>>> BUT BEFORE I FORGET: As I'm certain ALL Russian psychologists would agree -- meaning "agree with American psychlogists who DO all agree on this" -- nothing says GAY LOVER HIDING IN CLOSET more than the FLAGRANT PUBLIC DISPLAY of heterosexuality -- especially with "hot" women.


You see, I'm NEVER accused of being a TRAITOR because I shoot BOTH SIDES EQUALLY, and I'm thinking of taking credit for the North Koreans mysteriously and FINALLY backing down from loading and launcing their rockets -- me and Dennis Rodman!!!


Believe it or not, at that time I TOLD Mr. Kim Jong UN OFF!!! It's all in this blog, but I added about 40 top North Korean Diplomats as well as State Security Heads to my 500 list -- later pairing that down to just the three Heads of Security, and I told that infant the TRUTH: That I was sending Dennis Rodman back with what he's REALLY been asking for, a fresh, clean diaper.


Dennis didn't go back and he DOES love his fright-wigs (I bet Mr. Putin had that "spy" with fright-wigs to REFERENCE Dennis Rodman's trip to North Korea, no???). I request that Dennis Rodman come to Puerto Vallarta, we use the diaper as a "terrible towel" and his being three inches SHORTER than me, we can do it STANDING UP!!!



DENNIS RODMAN STANDING UP TO DO THE GIANT WHITE RELATIVE OF WILLIAM R. KENAN, SENIOR WOULD MAKE AMENDS FOR MY KENAN RELATIVES OF YORE CAUSING THE JIM CROW LAWS ACROSS THE SOUTH TO BE ENACTED BY DEMOCRATS, THEN, NO???


 
* * *


>>> LET'S GET ON TO THE LETTER:



Hi Tony -- it's been a long time!!!


I was THRILLED to see you back on the scene and having published a book. The more I learned and thought about that the more the world made more and less sense -- equally, so far.


I first want you to know that while I might offend you with comments or questions, when we hit the bottom line you will see I am reading the situation that you once made a seemingly small decision very casually -- and before you knew it, you were drowning in quicksand. That would be the quicksand of the SAME MAFIA that has tried to disappear me.


Because I honestly told about you (using "Filippo D'Accordo" as your fake name because even though I tried repeatedly, I found NOTHING during the 2007 - 2012 period I kept trying by googling and binging as well), and I not only LIKED you but gave you a lot of pointers on how to deal with Tom's many peculiarities.


With that said, let me begin the meat of this email. please also know that in the 3.25 years since Alyson Books cancelled my publishing contract and PROMISED me my book would NEVER be published, I have learned that MOST of what I believed before that was UNTRUE -- except for the TRUTH that keeps leaking through the cracks, gradually illuminating the REAL world, which is TOUGHER, but so much more satisfying.


I also want you to know that I had VIRTUALLY NO IDEA of the wealth and power of my distant relatives until I learned in a continuing-to-grow way, beginning as I searched for answers for such DETERMINED obstruction to my book -- and indeed of any record of my life having been lived. John Lahr told me Maria St. Just DESTROYED many of her letters before publishing her collection.


That included ALL letters referencing me -- if any of the many I saw coming and going in the mail to Duncan Street WERE published (I vaguely remember one being published), and in her book, the reference to "Sasquatch" who was 6' 10" and in Tom's life in Vancouver, BC shortly before I met him. I think Tom wanted the security of a tall guy more than that he had a "tall fetish" -- although he think he DID have sex with this guy -- like he had with you, but not me.

 
 I get so tired of typing sometimes, and that is hitting me now. I think you get the gist of what I must think of you from this as well as if you have read any of my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . I'll let you explore a while and I found what I believe is your email address, so I'll email a copy of my book to you via it so you can read what I wrote about you in the final chapters, especially, before we proceed.


I expect to have YOUR book within two weeks.


>>> That alarming thing from "Key Words": Someone was googling "Victor Campbell accident" and reached my blog in the last day. Perhaps this is NO REFERENCE to the V.C. who once worked for Tennessee Williams for several years and was his lover as well. He was featured in a recent OXFORD AMERICAN article, and while the publication was kind and helpful in giving me the email address of Joshua Clark over a month ago, I have been able to get NO RESPONSE from the magazine by phone and email, or Mr. Clark. I figured something made them feel unsafe.


See more here: http://www.oxfordamerican.org/articles/2013/feb/26/suitcase-named-desire/ .


I just hope Victor was not MURDERED or otherwise "disappeared, like me in PERFECT TIMING to have or have-happened RIGHT BEFORE your book was announced.


I don't blame you for ANY of this, and will think and then get back to you about what we might do. I'd also like to hear from you and will include my Mexican cell when I send the book attached to a separate email -- if it goes through.


Stay safe -- and let me hear from you, if possible. If you or your book are on Facebook (which your blog makes it look like you/they are), you should know that someone PRE-BLOCKED ME in Facebook to any such pages.



THIS is proof of SOMEONE's CONSPIRACY!!!



Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico




 
Me, partying like a NUTBALL in Parity, Brazil 2009.
 
 
.

No comments: