Sunday, May 5, 2013

IS IT NOW Saper Law in Chicago -- or Briefs, Gumpshun, & Gree(d)???


Video of Daliah Saper on FOX NEWS April 10, 2013. According to FOX NEWS, Ms. Saper "SPECIALIZES in PROTECTING First Amendment Rights."




>>> BREAKING at 9:52PM, CDT: SINCE POSTING THIS BLOG POST, MY OUTLOOK PART OF MY OFFICE SUIT claims it is has been CORRUPTED and CANNOT OPEN, although I used it half an hour BEFORE I sent the original email here to Dalia Saper (and copied open and blindly my ENTIRE LIST of 498 contacts) !!!


LOL!!!



I guess this means that they found me GUILTY IN ABSENTIA, but I won't KNOW for certain until tomorrow (Monday).


Scott


* * *



Defined: "The First Amendment of the United States Constitution protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference."



>>> EXTRA HOOTY!!!: Last time I watched Daliah Saper on FOX NEWS (a month or so ago), FOX claimed Daliah was one of the TOP INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWYERS in the ENTIRE United States!!!



Since Daliah now specializes (THIS month) in a WHOLE NEW LEGAL AREA, I figure the chances of her having DISMISSED her FAKE Libel Lawsuit on behalf Rahm Emanuel and the CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA is . . .



EXCELLENT!!!




* * *


>>> EMAIL JUST SENT TO MS. SAPER:



Dear Ms. Delilah Gumpshun:

I have checked the Cook County Database online here: http://www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org/?section=CASEINFOPage&CASEINFOPage=2400 searching under NAME SEARCH, using my name as defendant, and FOUND his FAKE lawsuit against me that YOU filed -- tying to blame it on Mr. Randy Briefs, your assistant.

UNFORTUNATELY, this past Friday's COURT ACTIONS are not yet updated there -- BUT YOU CAST THE DIE IN COURT TWO DAYS AGO. No going back on that now -- and I'll know what you did tomorrow, no???

NO ONE in your office has emailed me --but then the "rooster" pays you, no???

If you have dropped things, I will change all references in my blog to Daliah Saper and Saper Law, LLC as well as Daliah's OTHER EMPLOYER, FOX NEWS. If NOT, I will have a LOT OF FUN shredding your skin (metaphorically, only).

I can only HOPE that God opened your eyes and your heart to the TRUTH of your working for Rahm Emanuel and POSSIBLY-COMPLICIT President "Nig-Fag" Obama's CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA!!!

I'm expecting the best and prepared for "the worst" (which I'd make into "lemon-aid" anyway)!!!

Back atcha tomorrow!!!

All best,
Scott David Kenan





.

No comments: