Monday, May 27, 2013

It's QUITE the Dilemma, No???

 
Mr. Narducci's stock Publicity Photo
 
 
 
 
 
>>> EMAIL I JUST SENT TONY NARDUCCI, author of IN THE FRIGHTENED HEART OF ME, on our former pal, playwright TENNESSEE WILLIAMS :



Hey Toni,

 
I apologize that this must be at least a very STRANGE time for you -- if not also fraught with emotion. I also apologize that I have made both Public and Private statements that appear to defame you. 

 
This has only been an APPEARANCE. The truth is, I knew and loved you then and whatever has happened since, you are still that person -- or that person still survives within you, just waiting to be FREED.

 
Your book is fine -- even if my suggestions for improvement aren't made -- THAT's why "God" invented the BLOG!!! You can blog all that stuff -- just like I have used MY blog to do.

 
You're book is PERFECTLY PERCHED so it could be EQUALLY USED by those who agree and those who DIS-agree with me about Tennessee Williams' death, etc. (not that EITHER "opinion"changes the actual facts, LOL!!!)


 
I have NO IDEA how you accomplished this, but DOUBT you were consciously aware that you did so.



I still hope we can market together -- but we WILL have to meet in person first, although delays are OK and probably "politically wise" right now. Also remember that EVERYTHING I have "accused" you of doing/being, I have been/done too -- that's why its "obvious" to me.


 
I hope to hear back that you will at least THINK ABOUT what I am saying -- even if you can't commit quite yet, you will have to decide which theory of Tom's death you support -- and THAT will determine whether you live long or not, your fate now COMPLETELY in the hands of the CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA.


 
STRONGLY,I suggest you go to my blog to re-read the largely re-done and added-to latest blog post that I emailed earlier: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/whats-up-with-mexico-and-mr-tesla.html .

 
I will post this message to you on my blog because I am an OPEN BOOK (they ARE now listening to you when your iPhone is turned off, and they have MIS-LED me via my Garmin GPS in both North Carolina (a wild goose chase, when the Interstate Garmin claimed had been shut down for MILES by an accident turned out to NEVER have had a problem at all -- then later in Mexico it tried to get me to go off-road and take a TRAIN-ONLY tunnel through a mountain -- another time, a road that had WASHED OUT five years before).

 
I look forward to your replay -- and hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, as I am. I will NOW-ish correct that other place I freaked about your book before I got all the facts. Remind me if I forget, please.

 
Best Wishes in whatever you decide on ANYTHING!!!
 
 
Scott


PS: Testosteroni said to tell you "Hi!".
 

 
 
 
 
Today's emphasis in on THE LAST WORD!!!
 
 
.
 

No comments: