Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Let's Get HONEST for a TRUE CHANGE, no???


 
Click on image to ENLARGE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> THIS JUST IN at 9:25 AM, CDT: CIA/Facebook JUST NOW has ADDED a new block to me -- even though I've DONE NOTHING NEW there -- except try to CONTACT this organization.
 
 
This PROVES that the CIA (or similar), monitors me CONSTANTLY and in REAL TIME to LIMIT my ability to exercise my FREEDOM OF SPEECH (albeit, I am currently in Mexico, LOL!!!)!!!
 
 
 


So WHAT do they think they can accomplish in TWO DAYS??? THE NAZI TAKEOVER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???



Scott



And NOW, at 9:45 AM, I checked email after GETTING THAT TO WORK (which ONLY works when using Internet Explorer, but Gmail will NOT COME UP when I try to use CIA/Google/Chrome browser), I discover I am getting emails at my main gmail address to "Scotty Kenan" from Reputation.com -- a site I've NEVER subscribed to -- claiming various things about "My Account" there.

 
* * *
  
 
>>> MESSAGE THAT FAILED TO POST AS A MESSAGE TO THIS FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/President-Barack-Obama-isnt-the-problem-Hes-the-solution/484775798234303?fref=ts . As I've reported, I'm still blocked FROM POSTING on CIA/FACEBOOK, but have had NO PROBLEM sending Facebook Messages until JUST NOW.


Also, when I tried to post this three times (and got the pictured result), BOTH my personal and TelMex's WiFi generators CRAPPED OUT for ten minutes, and when they mysteriously came BACK ON, I was STILL blocked from even REACHING either or my Gmail accounts or Facebook -- as well as this blog. ALL reported to give NO response and Windows reported I did NOT have an Internet connection -- although AT THE SAME TIME, I could reach ANY OTHER WEBSITE I tried to reach.


>>> NOT ONLY THAT, but my new iPad Mini NEVER LOST INTERNET CONNECTION AT ALL through all of this -- PROVING that CIA or Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu's narco-trafficking people DID ALL THIS TO ME BY HACKING MY COMPUTER -- NOT by controlling my connection which remained ON through it all, my computer giving FALSE EVIDENCE of its being GONE.



THE CIA IS MAD AT ME!!!



Scott


>>> HERE IS WHAT I JUST TRIED TO POST:


The REST of the world wishes Obama's ideas to TAKE HOLD -- but is waiting to see what happens when Obama's gay past life HITS THE US PRESS, largely controlled by Republican/CIA people who ALSO hold Obama BLACKMAILED by his homosexual past to PROTECT the CIA narco-trafficking first begun in earnest when George H.W. Bush as CIA director got the Afghan Heroin Trade to be PART of the CIA and later Meth, Cocaine, and other drugs were added -- except marijuana.

Indeed, THIS is why the Obama Administration has SO OPPOSED marijuana -- his CIA/Republican Party BLACKMAILERS can't control it since it grows ANYWHERE. I happen to LIKE IT as do MOST people who have control of their own minds (and some who don't).

And I have met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG-MONEY launderer, Martin Lamb, who works out of a private island off Panama that has a jet port. He thought I had my distant relatives' MEGA MONEY and tried to get me to fly down and invest through him. In fact, I have spent MUCH of the last three years homeless and in jails and mental hospitals (which I was released from IMMEDIATELY by doctors -- they knowing I was committed on lies). And I have suffered five poisonings (the closest to killing me by Amy Fortenberry, an operative of WalMart Corporation), several beatings and the REMOVAL of all my wealth by Mexican Drug Mafia by TRICKING me, i was still so naive in 2010.

And I ALSO am making amends for the BLACK SHEEP of the Kenan Family, William Rand Kenan, SENIOR (his son, "Junior", having begun the BIGGEST Kenan Charities), who was the BIGGEST CAUSE behind the Wilmington, NC Race Riot of 1898, the ONLY time in US History that a municipal government was overturned by VIOLENCE in a FRENZY or WHITE RACISM that so EMBOLDENED Democrats across the South, that Democrats passed all the Jim Crow Laws across the South within two years of it.

As ALL people with the LEAST knowledge of History know, the two US Political Parties have "changed polarity" a few times, now, and with a Democratic Ambassador-to-England-to-Be ("Col." Robert Worth Bingham), ALSO killing Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler, later Bingham, so he could get the $5,000.000.00 dollars he'd gotten her to give him in a codicil she added to her will while DRUG ADDICTED to Laudanum and Cocaine due to her INTENSE PAIN from tertiary syphilis when the ONLY remedy for that illness was Arsenic (also very painful and of course lethal in larger doses). This story has been reported in many books -- as well as a 60 MINUTES piece in 1989 with Thomas S. Kenan III having exhumed Mary Lily's remains THEN for the THIRD TIME since her death in 1917 STILL the wealthiest woman on earth -- according the NEW YORK TIMES.

Tom Kenan NOW leads the LARGEST Kenan Companies and Charitable Trusts, and in fact, he and I dated the same guy in 1985 at separate times, and I have gotten to know MORE of my wealthy distant relatives as well. Fact is, most of the Kenans involved in Charity work, etc., have been gay or married with BOYFRIENDS ON THE SIDE (semi-openly)!!!

But I work PRIMARILY with Frank Sinatra's heirs and several members of the Kennedy Family -- and as everyone KNOWS, Carolyn Kennedy HATES Obama, saying he's "worse than a liar". And it was Rahm Emanuel, Al Gore, and Mayor Villaraigosa who SOLD Obama's superior rhetorical skills to BIG BANKS and Wall Street BEFORE the 2008 primaries -- the first two being representatives of Bill Clinton, he cut HIS OWN WIFE'S presidential bid OFF AT THE KNEES!!!

And WHY??? All these Democrats are ALSO big into narco-trafficking or its protection, Clinton having FIRST AUTHORIZED the HUGE CIA presence in my former home town of Stone Mountain, GA to protect the narco-trafficking there, which I DOCUMENTED my own mother and Newt Gingrich's bringing it in by TRAIN from Mexico in 1990 -- landing me in jail of false trespass charges, that KEPT me there for 15 weeks until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus, and then got out on a YEAR of HOUSE ARREST PROBATION, including FORCED psychiatric drugs meant to make me stupid.

So I SALUTE your organization -- because in America where the news is all CONTROLLED (but recently improving), MOST people are trained in our society to react EMOTIONALLY rather than rationally. The MORE people who "worship" Obama (really worshiping all his lies that are IDEAL), the MORE Obama has been FORCED to act like he speaks.

This will be AMERICA's SALVATION!!! But Barack Obama is PERSONALLY much more like "the Devil", himself, having NO BALLS to tell the truth about his gay or bi orientation.


I personally THANK the History Channel for HAVING THE BALLS!!!:



 

I will shortly post this on my blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , and then email it to my list of TOP 500 US contacts. I recommend you google my name in quotes followed by any other name or subject to see what I have reported on it. My blog is the TRUE BACK-STORY to US Politics, and my TOP GOAL is to make AMENDS for the RACIST SINS of William R. Kenan, SENIOR.

I ALSO recommend a film made by a friend of mine about the Wilmington Race Riot: WILMINGTON ON FIRE: https://www.facebook.com/wilmingtononfire?fref=ts .



 

Thank you for reading this.

Scott David Kenan

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, in Political Exile from North Carolina, ONLY.





.

No comments: