Friday, May 24, 2013

Letter to a Former Half Disco Bunny/Half Artist in Response to My Now-Stimulated Peculiar Peculiarities!!!

 
Royal Poinciana Tree -- that if you look CLOSELY, you can see suffers only MILD hacker interference, now, just like ME!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED at 3:57 PM, local: The GIANT umbrella tree right in the center of my house's cascading terraces with barbecue and overlooking the entire Banderas Bay (a collapsed Super-Volcano with attendant geological oddities all round it), has JUST BEGUN TO BLOOM.
 
 
And it's a ROYAL POINCIANA.
 
 
Cha-Cha-Cha!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
>>> MY EMAIL TO TONY NARDUCCI PREFACING THE PREVIOUS BLOG POST:



Hi Tony,

I read your book IN THE FRIGHTENED HEART OF ME yesterday, and I've begun to write about that -- first on blog, and then I'll distill an appropriate review for the two sites I've commented on. I expect to erase my old comments as to most they would only confuse things.

Although I believe you will LIKE what-all I eventually write about you and your book, some of it might not be easy -- but please rest assured that I will also provide the perspective that makes the "medicine" easy to take. And what I refer to here is NOT a conscious problem (I find you COMPLETELY integrous and loving in the traditional sense -- and beyond that in many ways), but we're dealing with the FIRE we both caught from Tom and that has taken all these years of smoldering to becoming a CONSUMING FIRE OF PURIFICATION  that we can only submit to with EAGERNESS if we hope to complete the process.

I'll paste in what I've put on Facebook that leads to my still-developing blog piece -- as well as what I've written so far. You might want to consider it alone until I've completed the blog post, which I will then email out to my list -- and I might email all what I have so far, first.

I am copying a friend in New York who has been most generous to me as well as patient. I tend to forget that many well-meaning people have little or none of MY insight into things, so I have often assumed the worst about him when he is really not trying to harm me -- although many questions about him and his demands of secrecy are still begging.

He mailed me a package that was improperly handled and the UPS tracking info seemed to SHOCK Mail Boxes Etc., who are now conducting an IN DEPTH investigation with UPS to get to the root of what happened -- no specific address being on the Official UPS Tracking, being the FIRST HIGH IRREGULARITY, the REFUSAL of the package by a company who's policy is to NEVER refuse a package, EVER (although some, later opened for Customs must not continue to Mexico -- this one was never opened.

There -- caught multi-tasking!!! But TIME is not only the "longest distance between two points", it is not infinite in "one lifetime" and I must continue writing, no???

And I just made an executive decision to include our mutual friend Gregory Mosher, as well as my correspondent John Lahr (via his agency).

Scott
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is this a GOOD THING or a BAD THING???
 
 
What then is HELL???
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: