Saturday, May 4, 2013

Liberal Facebook Hypocrisy Affects MANY (not ALL)!!!









>>> THE FOLLOWING IMAGE MIGHT BE ONLY A RUMOR . . .




David W. Hardy shared Ashley Barten's photo.
I hope not!!!
 
 
I hope not!!!
 
 
Like · · · 30 minutes ago ·
  • 2 people like this.
  • David W. Hardy THIS will kill this whole thing in about 5 seconds....
  •  
  • Drool ForScandal Mark, Mark, Mark, how much money do you need??? You should read the story of "The Fisherman and His Wife"
  •  
  • Scott Kenan I agree with David Hardy on this -- but when I stop and THINK a minute, since EVERYONE I seem to now have Facebook relations with AGREES with me (at least generally), Facebook posting has become little more than MASTURBATION which keeps RIGHT THINKING people playing with each other INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING PRACTICAL in the "real world".
  •  
 

  • In other words, its become a LIBERAL PLAY PARTY so that a-holes can LAUGH at us for this while they UNDERMINE DEMOCRACY, which GOT this way because Liberals SIPPED WHITE WINE and APPRECIATED ART -- congratulating themselves on being BETTER than Republicans, FAKE Christians, etc. -- while the "devils" commandeered the United States of America!!!
  •  
 

  • Although I GENERALLY agree with them, Liberals are the BIGGEST HYPOCRITES IN THE WORLD -- and I mean ANYONE who does ONLY this and does NOT confront Politicians, Press, and Religious Leaders in REAL LIFE like I do also.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
 
scottkenan.blogspot.com
The Puerto Vallarta CARL'S JUNIOR -- which serves breakfast DAILY -- does NOT op...en EVER before 10:00 AM, presumably because their managers and staff do TOO MANY DRUGS at night.See More

 
 
 
 
 
.
 

No comments: