Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mexico Gets MORE PERFECT Every Day (bar none)!!!

 
Mexico is the PERFECT PLACE to take BOTH your wife and your male lover on vacation -- as their Mainstream Press (Mexico-- NOT USA!!!), marketing photo advertises.





1. I went to the beach today (because for the FOURTH DAY IN A ROW I had no Internet service all day -- despite NO ONE ELSE in Puerto Vallarta having a TOTAL SLOWDOWN this week except for Monday, when everyone did). When I returned at 6:PM and lay down with one of my cats for a nap, I was awakened by a mango pit when it BANGED on my desk and then bounced onto my chest. Melanie and I looked at it a moment, and then I picked up the slimy, wet pit and trashed it. We fell back asleep.


MORAL: If the local Drug Mafia wants to continue to harass me by throwing things through my windows from a few stories below (down the near cliff-like hill and from the bushes there), they should throw more like a BUSHEL FULL of them or some some Atom Bombs, don't you think???


2. I saw the "mascot" pelican today -- that I had not seen in nearly a year -- having frequented other beaches, largely. A restaurant owner carried it out of the center of his palapa restaurant where it likes to lie and bully any too-close customers (women and children, especially), with its long beak and HUGE flapping wingspan. He put the bird down on the sand at the edge of the lapping surf, dropped four good-sized fresh (but dead), fishes, and then after rinsing the sand off each fish, the man forced fed them all to the bird which has REFUSED TO FISH OR EAT ON ITS OWN for over a year now.


only in mexico.


3. I met and spoke with for over an hour, a man who in the Navy of WEST Germany in 1978, was FORCED to salute Adolf Hitler as everyone else in his unit did. Seeing the writing on the wall for his future there, he opted to let the Navy educate him as an Oceanographer, and eventually was able to ESCAPE WEST GERMANY by deserting in Mexico while on Official German Government Oceanographer Duties here.


His story is VERY MUCH LIKE MINE, except HIS mother NOT being the former TOP NAZI in the USA (or any other country), he has NOT had the troubles (once in Mexico), that I have had from the CIA and their associated Drug Mafia.


I expect he'll become my closest friend here. Unfortunately, he's fully straight, but admits that after three wives -- EACH OF WHOM stole all his money and had been screwing a materially "poor" man that they then took his money to live with "Mr. Poor". I expected that even though straight (like several straight white men in Wilmington, NC), he'd allow me -- since men do it BEST, but NO, he said he learned to BUY IT when he wants it since it is MORE HONEST than women who want to marry him.


And it's NOT just Germany:



 
This photo of US Soldiers in Afghanistan who ALSO sport "Hitler's SS" flag, was published WIDELY in the rest of the world -- but WHO REMEMBERS seeing it in the USA Press???



* * *


>>> A NEW REVIEW TO TONY NARDUCCI'S MEMOIR and my response to that, from here:


http://www.amazon.com/review/R1E1SLB8JPSQGT/ref=cm_cr_rev_detup_redir?_encoding=UTF8&asin=147596594X&cdForum=FxT6M3PA5Q2DNG&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx1M1WUN4XIXJLP&newContentID=Mx3S0SCJX8Y7YXW&store=books#Mx3S0SCJX8Y7YXW



How can you give a review when you haven't even read the book? Sounds like a case of jealousy to me.

You just replied with a later post




Your post, in reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2013 8:17:33 PM PDT
You edited this post
Scott Kenan says:
If Ms. Carolyn Wade thinks that MY book is in ANY way lessened by this one which MUST contain lies -- she is SADLY MISTAKEN, when mine got rave reviews from John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER (John is the TOP theater critic in the English-speaking world and lives primarily in London), as well as many top Tennessee Williams scholars, while Tony Narducci (whom I know PERSONALLY, and because I LIKED him and helped train him in how to deal with Mr. Williams mercurial (look it up) moods when Tony replaced me as "the assistant/traveling companion" because as Tennessee Williams put it, "Tony has such lovely skin and is a great comfort to me in bed" (I am the ONLY Williams assistant known to NOT ever had sex with Mr. Williams -- although I am gay).
 
 
I liked Tony a lot and trusted him. I have NOT criticized the content of it, which I have not yet read. I have stated the FACT, verified by Tennessee Williams and the two others who lived in Tennessee's Key West house: that Tony disappeared after a few weeks with Tennessee traveling in Europe.
 
 
Tony, who says he's had a SIGNIFICANT career in marketing and giving businesses advice in Chicago KNOWS you must fill in many things on one's blog or website about your book to market it -- yet his blog about it is VIRTUALLY EMPTY and he chose a scowling picture of himself to post there. To ME, this shows he was put up by politically powerful people to write a book claiming he worked a YEAR for TW when he knows he only worked a few weeks.
 
 
Google my name and you will discover more of what I reveal about the back-story of the last 70 years during which my mother rose to become Dick Cheney's TOP liaison with Popes Paul IV, John Paul II, and Benedict/Ratzinger who was a member of Hitler Youth and spent most of WWII in a US War Prison Camp. And I was raised with SWASTIKAs on the dinner plates at home.
 
 
So yes, I know a lot of "State Secrets"-- but don't criticize ME for passing judgement on the contents which I have never done. People might think there is something WRONG with your ability to think and/or read.
 
 
 
Books which CONTAIN LIES must be exposed!!!
 
 
Thanks, Scott
 

Try MY book TOO!!!
 
 
WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS
 

 
 
* * *
 
 
 
Over the last 24 hours.
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> COMMENT LEFT HERE: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115063364163898136905/posts/RG1LdkKrWE8?cfem=1
 

Sean Blackwell (Sean McAllister is his legal name), IS www.BipolarOrWakingUp.com , a domain I bought and GAVE him because he did not value its potential a few years ago. In the last hour, he has DELETED this comment too -- and BLOCKED ME from that page. Nevertheless, other blog posts DEDICATED to his hypocrisies have been hit in the last hour -- as well as MANY HITS coming from Brazil in that time. HA!!!


THAT SAID, I still honor the GREAT BULK of Sean's work -- and he'll do almost ANYTHING to prove he's not a homophobe, but JUST ASK ANY OUT GAY GUY who tried to friend Sean PERSONALLY, and you get the same story of a FREEZE OUT soon enough.

 
Either Sean BLOCKED ME TO THIS PAGE or he deleted it. Since this happened to me BY SEAN'S HAND earlier today as well, I screen-captured it for posterity. You probably have to click the two images to read them properly:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 



Corrected an hour later: Actually, Debbie Fretwell's Dad was the Head of The National Institutes of Health (NIH).


.

No comments: