Thursday, May 30, 2013

PROVEN (inadvertently): My Tennessee Williams Memoir NOW QUALIFIES for Mainstream Publication (although I might choose OTHER avenues)!!!

 
Paul Harris at 2009 Meyer Family Reunion.
 
 
 
 
 
  
Kristin (Meyer) Harris at ditto.
 
 
 
 
>>> AND LOOK HOW I GOT ALL THIS HOOTY-GOOD-NEWS!!! :
 
 
Copied from here at very bottom: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/when-push-comes-to-shove-democrats.html , but Paul Harris's comment is "image captured" in case he REVOKES it, later -- like the LAST person like him. Here is where the COMMENTER later WITHDREW -- see very bottom COMMENTS: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2010/08/missing-night-of-iguana-content-from.html?showComment=1366554020366#c2698997601165848054 .
 
 

Scott Kenan said...

Blessings to you as WELL, Paul!!!


And thanks for explaining why you are CLEARLY not only a AVID READER of this blog -- but have IMPRESSIVE CREDENTIALS to know what is going on with not only my book in the United States, but my reputation in Puerto Vallarta among People of Your Ilk!!!


I notice you have CONSCIOUSLY DECIDED to HIDE your info on Blogger -- which they do NOT recommend (except for criminals, of course). But you use your REAL NAME so I am going to assume you are married to my first cousin, Kristin (Meyer) Harris of Birmingham, AL.


As you KNOW, Kristen -- the love-child daughter of my Aunt Patricia (Hahn) Meyer of Dothan, AL while she was married to Robert J. Meyer, DDS who gave her my three BLOOD cousins, is NOT my blood cousin -- but I love her as one, just like my Uncle Bob treated her as his child even though he ALWAYS knew better. Uncle Bob later being MURDERED by my mother with help of the US Veteran's HOSPITAL in southern Mississippi, where they FORCED Bob to take double-strength Lithium for a "MonoPolar" diagnosis invented JUST TO KILL BOB!!!

 
 
 
(This because Uncle Bob had allowed his daughter Janet to marry a JEW!!!) 
 


It does not EXIST now -- and there's NO LOGIC in a pole with one end, so it was CHRISLAMIST "Science Journals" that published articles on it for only a few years -- until Bob was DEAD of the Chemical Diabetes he contracted.


But I want you to know I ESPECIALLY APPRECIATE the info that my book is being GIVEN AWAY IN THE USA LIKE CRAZY!!! According to several CEO's of publishing companies whom I met after their talk at the 2009 Decatur, GA Book Fair, publishers are ONLY interested in books, now, that are STOLEN AND GIVEN AWAY quite widely (people love them enough to STEAL them, risking prosecution).


This proves MY BOOK is ready to be marketed to MAINSTREAM PUBLISHERS!!!
 

 
 I am humbled to have come so far.

 
 
Thank you, sir, for letting me know -- and for your DEEP and EXTENSIVE interest in BOTH my book and this blog -- and for tracking me ALL OVER the Internet(s) in both Mexico and the US of A!!!


Scott

* * *
 
The FIRST TIME I kissed a taller man, 1953.
 
 
 




 
 
 
.

No comments: