Saturday, May 18, 2013

Responding to Messages from a TOP DEMOCRAT in Nevada and J.G. Sandom, Noted Author and Advertising Guru!!!

 
Alisa Nave-Worth, former LobbyistExecutive Director of Nevada Senate Democrats -- as well as Hillary Clinton "ADVOCATE" in the 2008 elections.
 
 
Given ALL INFO that I have found so far, I suspect she MIGHT have helped DESTROY Ms. Clinton's candidacy in 2008 -- due to the KNOWN POLITICAL LEANINGS of many of the companies she has LOBBIED FOR.
 
 
I hope she takes my honest inquiry below SERIOUSLY.
 
 
I do.





>>> MY RESPONSE TO MS. NAVE-WORTH'S EMAIL THIS MORNING :



Dear Ms. Nave-Worth:

Thank you for your note. I am GLAD to see you read my blog posts that I email to you -- you having such an IMPORTANT position as leader of Democrats in Nevada.

I will REMOVE you from my list if you will tell me why you wish to no longer get them. I am guessing you are part of the CORRUPTED BY NARC-TRAFFICKING Democrats like Rahm Emanuel (the worst), Al Gore, and Mayor Villaraigosa who together SOLD Barack Obama's superior rhetorical skills and great FAKE EMPATHY to Wall Street and BIG BANKS, as reported MANY places in the mainstream press in the USA.

Surely you can find these articles -- or at least the one published PROMINENTLY a couple of years ago my Huffington Post -- Jimmy Soni (its Managing Editor), ALSO sitting on the KENAN ETHICS BOARD with you. Ask him if you need help.

This occurred BEFORE the primaries -- and Rahm Emanuel and Al Gore being Bill Clinton associates, we have to ASSUME Bill deliberately CUT OFF HIS WIFE's Presidential bid AT THE KNEES -- mostly to protect the narco-trafficking. Indeed, Bill Clinton was the FIRST President (every other one continues to maintain this), to send at least two dozen unmarked CIA cars and personnel to my former hometown of Stone Mountain, GA to protect the MAMMOTH drug distribution that goes on in that town of about 3,000 people (not a violent town, it never NEEDED two dozen more law enforcement officers AT ALL!!!).

In 1990, I tracked how Newt Gingrich brought drugs from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park behind my home and reported it -- only to land in jail for 15 weeks without proper hearings until I filed Writ of Habeus Corpus.

Are YOU associated with narco-trafficking too??? MOST Dems are not -- almost ALL Republicans are. And living in Mexico, I have access to ALL the worldwide Press reports that Barack Obama was BLACKMAILED by George W. Bush AT HIS INAUGURATION, letting him know the CIA/Republican narco-traffickers had ALL THE PROOF of his gay life in Chicago and would RELEASE IT if Obama did NOT protect the CIA/Republican narco-trafficking. This is why Obama speaks right and does the opposite, usually. he's BLACKMAILED!!!

I look forward to your reply which I trust you will cite REFERENCES to any important point yo disagree with me. I I do NOT receive your logic-based and fact-based reply (OK to disagree with me!!!) within a couple of days, I will do ALL POSSIBLE to have you REMOVED from the Board of KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS.


On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Nave-Worth, Alisa <ANave-Worth@bhfs.com> wrote:


Immediately remove me from this list

Sent from my iPhone
 
Alisa D. Nave-Worth
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
100 North City Parkway, Suite 1600
Las Vegas,NV 89106
702.464.7061tel
702.525.1245cell
ANave-Worth@BHFS.com

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY & DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email message is attorney privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying and delete the message. Thank you.


On May 17, 2013, at 10:08 PM, "Scott Kenan"  wrote:
 
 
* * *


>>> MY FACEBOOK CONVERSATION WITH J.G. SANDOM TODAY:


 
 

Check this out at Wikipedia! Holy cow!


I AM BEING CYBER-BULLIED BY WIKIPEDIA. If any of you have been bullied by anonymous assailants, please take a moment to add a review about one of my novels (positive or negative) to the entry about me at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._G._Sandom


All are entitled to do so. Or, should you feel like being more active, if you are partial to taking the side of David against Goliath, please make a comment on the Article's Talk Page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:J._G._Sandom

 


  •  

  • Sorry to hear this!!! I'm USED TO IT, my name having been REMOVED from all but one Wikipedia site in the last six months -- including my being Tennessee Williams' assistant while he wrote his last full-length play IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE -- as well as a character in it being based on me. I had written NOTHING about me in Wikipedia, but discovered that John Uecker -- whom Tennessee's brother Dakin insisted until the day he died had MURDERED TW as I also know is true (smother with pillow). The good fried of TW and me as well, Dotson Rader, who in 1981 - 82 when I knew him was the TOP PAID magazine writer in America, including weekly column in PARADE mag, HAD HIS CAREER DESTROYED and now lives in seclusion near Los Angeles --best I can determine.



  • You see, these things are like TAR BABIES!!! They are so COMPOUND-COMPLEX it is difficult to explain them succinctly. But John Uecker (who had EDITED that last ms on his own in recent years, REMOVING the character based on me), had actually been AUTHORIZED by Sewanee and the Episcopal Church TO DO EXACTLY THAT.


    My forceful reappearance caused someone ELSE to edit the play before it was debuted a year ago. Since then, John has REMOVED all references to me except on the Main TW entry -- and THERE, the words credited to ME in the original 2009 NY POST article, referenced, were IN THAT MURDOCK-OWNED newspaper piece, from Uecker's mouth, that was TRUE -- but
    I never said it.


    In fact, John Uecker told me that he had MADE UP the cause of death of the choke-on-bottle-cap FOR the Coroner -- and six months later Uecker ALSO made up the sudden "Seconal Intolerance" cause of death -- the first having ALREADY been proven physically IMPOSSIBLE, the second still-standing one is also a lie.


    I hope this example of one of THOUSANDS of SHIT ATTACKS I've had to deal with lets you at least know you are NOT ALONE!!! this one I can straighten out eventually -- after some important-to-us-all Political Victories.


    I don't think these Wikipedia changes to your page(s), etc., will have much effect on your fans or sales. USUALLY these attacks are PLANNED to distract a person from SOMETHING ELSE that is TRULY important. I recommend you devote at most 1/3 time to correcting/rebutting outside references on Internet and MORE to pushing forward with whatever YOU know is most important.
    I bet people hit your blog/website/Facebook FAR more often than Wikipedia about you.


    All BEST in All Things!!!


    Scott


  •  

  • Forgot to mention also that the Murdock-owned original article has been re-edited at least six times spread over the last several years since it was first published -- changing who said which things and changing many of them ENTIRELY -- without showing it was edited at its top. It originally was written based on a FOX NEWS article that appeared on FOX NEWS' two flagship sites, one in NYC, the other in Los Angeles. Those sites disappeared after one year as is Fox News' policy.



  • Also, the original article was about six times as long, followed by discussions in comments by me, John Uecker, and Dr. Larry Wright. When they DROPPED the comments, they put some of the info from comments INTO the article which to all eyes CLAIMS it was never edited after a day or two.



    >>> And J.G.'s PUBLIC STATEMENT published shortly thereafter:


     
     

    Just added this final note, in part thanks to your counsel: I have made my peace re this issue. See my comments here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:J._G._Sandom. If the (virtually) anonymous editors of Wikipedia decide my compromise language is not suitable, it's on them. I don't care. I know the awards I've won, and I don't need to see them paraded @ Wikipedia to feel proud of what I've achieved as a writer. I worry about the Net as manifested in Web 2.0. I fret about the tyranny of the majority as described by John Adams, Alexis de Tocqueville, and John Stuart Mill. (See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyranny_of_the_majority#cite_note-1) And I think the anonimity inherent in Wikipedia is a plague. But, as so many of you who have reached out to offer your support on this issue have told me, life is too short to worry about this kind of crap. I have other fish to fry, and I'd rather spend my time on positive projects -- like my next book -- than worrying about what's in the rear-view mirror.



     
    A TOP result of googling "rear-view mirror" (as mentioned above) for images.
     
     
     
    .

    No comments: