Friday, May 31, 2013

The WORST Hacking of My Computer Occurred While I Was Composing This Posting -- WHY???


My favorite photo of Annette Saddik, Williams Scholar, but we'll get to her in a minute.




>>> FIRST THE BREAKING NEWS FROM WILMINGTON, NC They FINALLY got rid of BRIAN BERGER !!!


Talk about yer Tea-Party Republican TERRORISTS, Brian -- already LONG a scandal for his BEYOND erratic behaviors when I arrived in Wilmington on Dec. 30, 2010, survived on City Council SOLELY because everyone must have wanted to GET INTO HIS PANTS (kinda like Danny Hansford in the book/movie MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL). Look how HOT he is in that "Ted Cruz" sort of way (but better):




I went back and added this pic of Brian Berger. Is he not hot, Hot, HOT enough for Wilmington Council to KEEP HIM despite his DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIORS for two years???


They must have ALL been imagining Mr. Berger's FABULOUS MALE BOD with Pinga Excellente!!! -- each wanting it for his/her own self.


There is SIMPLY no other explanation for having put up with this ANIMAL for so long.


I don't blame you. I feel the same way.


No shirtless or "sex scandal" photos seem available on the Internets.


* * *


>>> THIS POSTING WAS INTERRUPTED YESTERDAY AT THIS POINT IN WRITING, ABOUT 4:30 PM, CDT :


1. First the Internet connection went to hell and stayed there until 9:00 AM today.


2. THREE attempts to use Windows Restore EACH said they could NOT restore my computer successfully because my Avast Pro anti-virus BLOCKED Windows from being able to access one of the files it must use to perform Restore.


3. This never happens except it DID happen one time before --also repeatedly -- and I'll get to that in a moment.


4. But checking my anti-virus, although I had received NO WARNINGS about this and all icons of the program on my screen appeared NORMAL, when I tried to open the program it claimed it HAD BEEN TURNED OFF, and worse, it was IMPOSSIBLE to turn it back on.


5. I discovered that the ONE-YEAR subscription that I had bought the first week of THIS May was shown to NOT EXIST and it claimed NO EVIDENCE of my having ever subscribed. I had ALSO had a subscription for a year immediately before this new one.


6. So I went and found in downloaded email files (I still could NOT get online), the confirmation email with license effective NOW. The email was there -- BUT THE LICENSE FILE HAD BEEN REMOVED and it had ALSO been stripped by hackers from the two OTHER places I had saved it on this computer.


7. But the STRANGEST part of it was that the SERIOUS problems ONLY happened when I tried to OPEN the files of Court Action that Saper Law in Chicago had FINALLY emailed me (this time with no promise of snail-mailing them as well -- which they have ALWAYS done in the past. I guess they hope to save postage to Miami MBE.


8. And the ONLY time this has happened before was the LAST TIME (first week of this May), when Saper Law had emailed me the SAME documents from the last Court Action then. BOTH times it prevented me from accessing and viewing those documents -- and not only that, but the five-hour repairs I had to do to this computer a few weeks ago began with having to BUY a small program to remove DEEP ASPECTS of anti-virus programs because Windows and Avast's own programs WERE BOTH UNABLE to successfully remove Avast from this computer.


9. Yesterday I discovered that THIS program HAS ALSO BEEN REMOVED from my computer by hackers -- or did Saper Law ATTACH MALWARE to their emails to me these two times???


10. This has NOT clarified yet, but they DO know AT THE TIME THEY SENT IT that my Bank of America Visa debit card was lost and someone HACKED BoA's computers so that it is coming 2.5 weeks REGULAR mail to me instead of six-day "UPS overnight".


11. The point being that I should TOTALLY PANIC not knowing what is in the Court Finding SPECIFICALLY, since I ALREADY KNOW they got a CONVICTION IN ABSENTIA of me -- still pending final approval by Judge William Maddux, who having heard all of MY side and AGREEING, will now BY LAW have to recuse himself.


12. The FUNNIEST THING is that since there was NO COURT HEARING, the Court seems to ASSUME my statements were LIES, which they are NOT. The Plaintif bears NO BURDEN OF PROOF that I was lying -- and my postings are ONLY about what Jed Clampon BRAGGED TO ME about his $23,000,000.00 average per month INCOME, which I assumed had to do REALLY with the narco-trafficking he also bragged about -- ESPECIALLY since Jed's employer, who does business with Wells Fargo Bank's CHICAGO OFFICE had in 2010 received the LARGEST FINE EVER IMPOSED by the United States Government for MONEY-LAUNDERING of DRUG MONEY!!!



13. Readers of my blog -- which is NOT a "Legal Record Blog", but a LITERARY one -- even STATING AT THE TOP for YEARS now that my first priority is HUMOR and that there is a MAJOR DIFFERENCE between "FACT" and "TRUTH" -- so ANYONE should ask me to CLARIFY my statements into "evidence suitable for court" and "evidence that is true but NOT provable in court".



Another example of this is that it is a FACT that Barack Obama is married to a woman and has produced two children, but it is TRUE (and a fact as well), that Obama has LIFETIME membership in at LEAST one exclusive, private-membership Gay Bath House in Chicago (where Jed Clampon TOLD ME -- doesn't mean Jed tells the TRUTH!!! -- he's seen Barack Obama when he was a Senator from Illinois), and the FOREIGN PRESS has reported on Obama's MANY homosexual affairs MANY TIMES for at least a year now, reports the SAME Chicago Exclusive Private Gay Bath House membership for Our President.
Not only THAT, but the WELL KNOWN FACT around Chicago that Rev. Jeremiah Wright was NEVER some kind of Islamist Extremist -- but RUNS the most exclusive CALL BOY SERVICE for BLACK men -- who are married and have children.
It is ALSO reported that Jesse Jackson, JUNIOR used the same call-boy service, and THAT is why he is diagnosed BIPOLAR -- just like Patrick Kennedy, ANOTHER gay guy sometimes pretending that he is NOT gay, went to give Jesse Jackson, Jr. COMFORT!!!




They never did, but I STILL COMPIED with every request and they STILL never SERVED THIS LAWSUIT LEGALLY, so it is ALL a MOOT POINT, but the Chicago Drug Mafia and Fox News, Chicago's employee, Dahlia Saper, continued to press it and Judge William Maddux CONFIRMED that there is NO LEGAL WAY to kick an illegally-filed suit OUT of court before it reaches VERDICT.


Judge Maddux TOLD me how to strip them of their Law Licenses and possibly have them convicted and IMPRISSONED -- but I must be PATIENT, continue to collect the evidence, and then GO AFTER THEM LIKE THE ANGRY GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT after it all concludes.


I will take Judge Maddux's advice -- and ALSO enjoy seeing how HE acts when HE is expected to rule on my case on June 10, the 63rd Anniversary of my parents' CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE!!!


14. If history repeats itself, I have about five hours of work ahead of me to restore this computer and my anti-virus, etc. -- although there WAS one other time I got papers from Saper Law ALSO having MALWARE ATTACHED and also giving these same symptoms.


THAT TIME, the ENTIRE MESS corrected itself -- even restoring my anti-virus to its usual functioning WITHOUT MY EFFORTS, simply by accessing the Internets from a location that is NOT my house.


I might try that first. I might be back online today.


Scott




.

No comments: