Monday, May 20, 2013

Today (the 100th Anniversary of his Death), I Announce That I Have ALSO GOTTEN Henry Flagler's REVENGE!!!

 
Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler PROVIDED Henry Flagler with the SPIRITUAL OOMPH to fulfill his BIGGEST AMBITION: A Railroad to Key West, Florida -- for military/security purposes as well as a Port connecting to Latin America, where he was already developing fruit and vegetable farms to provide the USA with fresh or frozen products that were HEALTHIER than the canned goods, then popular.
 
 
 
 
 



>>> A FEW NOTES FIRST:



1.       First of all, you should know that the Cyber Attacks on me have ACCELLERATED – in that EVERYTIME I either research or post something particularly “controversial” I immediately LOSE Internet(s) connection.

 

I have MOVED all the phone/internet equipment to close to my desk so I can reset the modem with less inconvenience – but NOW they are back to also corrupting BOTH my Windows 7 and iPad Mini computers, simultaneously. Last week, they usually hacked them AT SEPARATE TIMES.

 

There is NO POINT bothering TelMex (the phone company that provides my internet connection), since it like NEARLY ALL electronic communications in Mexico,  is either OWNED or otherwise controlled by Carlos “Slim” Salim Helu – the World’s Wealthiest Person and even TelMex employees ADMIT FREELY that he’s the largest narco-trafficker in Mexico, beholden to the American CIA.


 
Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu, the current Richest Man in the World is ACTUALLY the Original FULL-STRENGTH ANTI-Kenan/Flagler!!!
 
 
 
 

 

To do so would result in confusing conversations followed by HIGH COMEDY of “Mexican Repair” (that NEED NOT and USUALLY IS NOT comical, but serious and competent  – except to Political Enemies).

 

2.       In the email exchange that follows, you should know a few more things:

 

A.      My Friend and I go back a long time – and ALWAYS benefit (eventually), mutually from our “spats”. Indeed, if I’m WRONG and he’s TOTALLY TUNED IN TO ME spiritually (as he should be – long ago, really), he knew about 10 seconds after I sent the reply (probably BEFORE HE GOT IT), that he has ONCE AGAIN pricked me in a way that leads to an IMPORTANT UNDERSTANDING!!!

B.      This time, that understanding was that one of HIS purposes in life is to CONSTANTLY CHALLENGE ME in ways that no one else can come near to do. THAT is why he’s so special to me (among many other reasons).
 
 
* * *
 

>>> THAT EMAIL EXCHANGE:

 
Sorry about my outburst -- but you never hear me when I explain the physical/spiritual point I keep trying to make: That on the spiritual level what happens is JUST LIKE physical -- yet invisible -- magnetic force. If you have disorganized iron filings on a sheet of white paper, you can CLEARLY see them organize around the invisible magnetic field that has been distorted as a magnet is brought toward the paper from beneath it.

When you do NOT use "unfortunate side-effects" drugs and also have a predominately POSITIVE outlook on Life, you CONSCIOUSLY SEE the connections to others of "like mind" and how you are working IN PERFECT CONCERT with This Thing We Call God. Eventually, you consciously understand the agreements you made on the Spiritual Plane BEFORE your birth about your purpose in THIS life -- as well as others. You ARE allowed to CHANGE your purpose in ANY life, but CANNOT DO IT WITH HAPPINESS until you reach this level of consciousness and do so FULLY KNOWING what and how.

You see, anyone suffering mental/spiritual side effects from a drug, Bad Religion, prejudice, or any OTHER form of fear, CANNOT understand his or her DIRECT CONNECTION to those who speak and act ALSO in great confusion -- YET IN CONCERT AS IF DIRECTED -- and (I believe), WITHOUT EXCEPTION ALL people in such a place BY GOD'S LAW operate as willing, unwilling, or "not-thinking" devils.

This is why it is said, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

People taking such drugs subtly BLOCK nearly completely the conscious awareness of even the PATTERNS of "good" and "evil" working as if two sides -- and their OWN IMPORTANT ROLES in the destruction of not only the United States-- but ALL Civilization in General.

I don't expect you to agree -- but I felt it my obligation to try ONCE AGAIN to explain this clearly.

The best news is that MY having now gotten so clear, I wont need to BLOW UP at you -- blow ups being only a symptom of missing understanding.

Scott


On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:58 AM, MY NEW YORK FRIEND wrote:
 

 

As one might surmise, this phrase was originated by Williams, apparently in his Notebooks. Online I read, "What [Williams] called the mad pilgrimage of the flesh was a via dolorosa with rarely a shortage of pit-stops or passing trade."
Of course, we see in post-menopausal gays that these pilgrims degrade into kneeling bag ladies in worn bars with back rooms.
_____
Added: I just read your 2nd email and your blog email.

 
(Editor's Note: both the 2nd email and blog had the "offensive-to-him" material.)


 
 
ALL Christian CHRISLAMISTS AGREE!!!: Kicking, shooting, torturing, lying about, or any OTHER action against someone who OFFENDS their "Jesus-Ears" is JUSTIFIED BY THE BIBLE!!!
 
 
.
Scott


.

No comments: