Since I wrote extensively about Tony Narducci (using a false name since I could not confirm everything), having spent much time with him while I worked as Tennessee Williams' assistant Nov. 1981 - April 28, 1982 right after the opening of A HOUSE NOT MEANT TO STAND opened at the Goodman, Tony must have written about me as well.
 
 
 I trust Tony has been as honest portraying me as I was telling about his poetic nature. Google my name on Amazon to find my memoir which NO theater group, publications, etc. has EVER reviewed my book -- published just like this one, by self, so NO difference there.
 
 
Mine got John Lahr's RAVE REVIEW. I hope Tony's does too so we have at least TWO good memoirs of Tom at that time.
 
 
Google my name also to find my political blog named "The Weather Up Here" which goes to 500 top contacts -- INCLUDING top editors of ALL important NYC Theater Press!!!
 
 
Thanks,
Scott