Friday, May 31, 2013

Two Email Exchanges (as I continue to wind down from the "fight") . . .


Daliah Saper -- as seen on FOX NEWS!!!






>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH SAPER LAW, LLC, CHICAGO, ILL :

Re: Orders and Additional Copy of Amended Complaint
Inbox
x

Scott Kenan
11:07 AM (35 minutes ago)
to Clerk, anthony, Team, KIE, scoop, 60m, editorial, wilmjourn, whqr, Jeffrey, Daliahjfaulk001, kenan5, Jane, jane, d.vak, editor, daniel, Alisa, Able, stacey.abrams, Sean
Please re-send WITHOUT the Malware attached.

From YOUR email address I have now received THREE emails of Court Papers that EACH TIME screwed my computer and made my anti-virus so CORRUPTED it would not function -- nor could I get it to without MAJOR difficulties.

Also, Malware ATTACHED to these same three emails I have received from THIS EMAIL ADDRESS have caused my computer's WINDOWS RESTORE to NOT function!!!

We both KNOW the suit you filed (ostensibly) for Jed Clampon of Windy City Wazoos was NEVER served to me LEGALLY, and your ONLY reply to that was via Emerson Oertel, who apologized if I was "uncomfortable" with that -- and NO further discussion or change of YOUR illegal activities on behalf Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama's CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA.

I will put EVERYONE in Saper Law, LLC's office in FEDERAL PRISON (length of sentences depends on severity of each individual's crimes), for what you have done to me.

But PLEASE: SEND THE PAPERS TO ME IN AN EMAIL WITHOUT MALWARE ATTACHED TO IT -- FOR ONCE, OK???


Thanks so much!!!
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico


On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Clerk <clerk@saperlaw.com> wrote:

Mr. Kenan:

Attached please find a copy of the orders entered by the court on 5/24/2013 and 5/28/13 in your case, as well as a copy of the amended complaint filed with the court on 3/15/2013.

Thank you.

Saper Law Offices


* * *


>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH JOE CAMPESE OF WILMINGTON, NC :
>>> PLEASE NOTE, FIRST, that Joe gave me his business card when we spoke in spring of 2011 and he gave me the money ($10or $20 -- I forget which -- but blogged it specifically before).
At least he admits he is a DEVIL WORSHIPPER -- he's so STUPID he thinks I have been saying NICE THINGS about President Obama!!!

Re: Please stop
Inbox
x

Joseph Campese
11:49 AM (3 minutes ago)
to me:
You have me mistaken with some one who cares. Obama and people like you with your whacked out liberal agenda are what's wrong with this company. That was not me at the gas station. I don't give money to bums. Get a job. Get a life. Stop emailing me.
On May 31, 2013 12:40 PM, "Scott Kenan" wrote:

Fuck You for not caring about the NAZI/Republican Party taking over the US Government.
Please notice that I was calm and not shrill when I condemned you.
You might have passed Thomas S. Kenan III's many tests before being allowed to work on his and others of his relatives homes on Figure Eight Island -- but you have turned into a Chrislamist Traitor. This has been your CONSCIOUS CHOICE, and no one else's.
But I DO, again, thank you for the cash you gave me so generously and quickly that day we met at the base of I-40 at the gas station. You and your family seemed so human and caring then. It is not I who will have to answer WHY you have changed.
But there is GOOD NEWS TOO!!! Since you DID give me some money (and a GENEROUS amount, as well), I will comply with your request.
Cheers!!!
Scott


On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Joseph Campese <camp.easy@gmail.com> wrote:
I would greatly appreciate it if you would take me off of your mail list. I get about five emails a day from you and l. Don't. Care. So please, please, stop.
On May 31, 2013 12:07 PM, "Scott Kenan" <scottdkenan@gmail.com> wrote:
Please re-send WITHOUT the Malware attached. (This is the email at the TOP of this posting.)

.


.

No comments: