Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Victories on LAND Now, Too -- NOT Just on SEA!!!

 
This came up first when I googled of images "big Mexican party" . As you can see, that means TWO BOYS and ONE GIRL, so that ALL can have their sexual needs FILLED (Ha-ha!!!).
 
 
 
Mexicans are honest and loving people. If you don't like "Mexican Honesty" please shoot yourself in the head with a gun, owned, borrowed, or stolen by you.
 
 
Muchos Grasias, Gringo Senors, Senoras, y Senoritas!!!
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
>>> MY MOST RECENT VICTORIES!!!:


1. First, the above situation does NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE!!! It applies ONLY to the 80% of men who are disposed at birth to be varying degrees of BISEXUAL -- and only, really, to the actual 60% who are closer to Center Position perched between the 10% totally GAY (like me), and totally STRAIGHT (like by writing bud and Advertising Guru, J.G. Sandom).


Those 20% on gay or straight "shoulder positions can easily deny their minority orientation with NO REAL CONSEQUENCES -- the REST (60% of men), MUST find a way to satisfy BOTH, fairly to ALL and LOVINGLY.


Being neither a woman nor straight, I do NOT pretend to know what is best for women, their natural orientations and the proportions, etc.


2. Yesterday at Costco, I was approached by a woman who had overheard part of my conversation with someone else. She turned out to be a Catholic-beginning-ed (like me), person who EMBRACES "Traditional TRUE Catholic values -- but ALSO has grown in understanding of the Deity beyond the Catholic Church). After a twenty-minute discussion of my Political and Literary experience, she invited me to speak to her English students -- she being a teacher in the Puerto Vallarta extension-campus of a prestigious private high school, base-camped in Guadalajara.


I've agreed to -- and to keep my language/concepts discussed to those appropriate for the ages of her students. She has the blog address and my email address. I explained that I MIGHT or MIGHT NOT get her correspondence going forward.


3. Landlord arrived late yesterday afternoon, with a welder and assisting family members of landlord to install the metal/fiberglass awnings over my HUGE living room and bedroom windows so rain won't blow in once rainy season starts in less than a month.


They were BRILLIANTLY custom-designed, and while both GETTING EQUIPMENT INTO the installation zone took some "Mexican Tricks" that Gringos are afraid to try (as did the installation -- me reaching a LONG ARM out through the window to keep the main installer from falling a couple of stories to the cliff below).


In any case, it was completed and I'm thrilled with the results. I also had a great time showing the welder's five-year-old son the 3-D film of HUGO en Espanol -- he never having before worn sun-glasses, so I had to teach him how to wear the glasses, too.


I could not help remembering (Jonathan and I spent several long periods alone watching the film -- he reacting like a fun kid does to both the film and the 3-D effects), how SHOCKED I was that the same people in Wilmington, NC who had always hung around failed 2011 Wilmington Mayoral Race REPUBLICAN Candidate, Justine LaNassa, had IN FACT been the ONLY people in Wilmington who used to TAUNT me RIGHT WITH THE CO-OPERATION of Frank, the owner of his Italian Coffee Shop on Front Street, and from DARK CORNERS in the evening and in front of MANY passers-by.


In Mexico NO ONE would ever suspect me of such a HIDEOUS CRIME -- or even THINKING ABOUT IT!!! Mexicans are HONEST ENOUGH with themselves to read others well, too.


4. Yesterday, I had a HUGE KERFUFFLE with Bank of America over a FALSE CHARGE on my Visa debit card by Norton Internet Security for $72.88 USD. My six or so calls to them resulted ONLY in people who did NOT listen to me and read back canned responses that barely related to what I was attempting to get them to understand. Eventually I got so angry I no longer cared about the MONEY, but wanted a COGENT and LEGAL explanation of what had actually happened and how to fix it.


Indeed, the ONE customer service rep OFFERED when I explained that on my most previous try, the woman had told me to hold a moment and she'd be right back -- then IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT MENTIONING OR ASKING put me through to Norton's actual COMPLAINT LINE that informed me by recording they were experiencing FAR longer wait times than usual, me on an expensive Mexican cell, so I hung up -- had BROKEN US BANKING LAWS!!!


I already knew that, but had not yet brought it up. And it was ACTUAL mid-level executives of Bank of America whom I know who WARNED ME that Norton should NEVER be used -- because it's TOTALLY CIA/NAZI Republican Party-connected.


In any case, a Pilipino in his native country named Patrick was MOST HELPFUL and then sent me to Carlo in a US office in claims. Carlo eventually gave me a CONDITIONAL CREDIT that will become permanent when resolved or in 90 days -- whichever comes first.



MY FAITH IN THE KENAN-OWNED BANK OF AMERICA WAS RESTORED -- ALL PRAISE QUETZALCOATL!!!



5. I am currently working with a friend in NYC and Mail Boxes, Etc., to find out WHAT HAPPENED to a shipment originating in New York that was REFUSED by MBE in Miami without opening it, the tracking number SCRATCHED OFF THE PACKAGE, then it was RETURNED to sender with a label pasted over MY address.


I forgot to ask my friend if that added label is LOGO-ED UPS, or other -- or one ANYONE might buy and it then being BLANK.


MBE has NO RECORD of having received it -- although it was STAMPED "Receiver DID NOT WANT" as well as "REFUSED DELIVERY".


The UPS tracking number is " 1z 1v 9e 320 364 431 755" if anyone ESLE would like to look at it -- or sees the answer.


No word back on the investigations of that, yet. I'll keep the blog updated.


ALSO no word yet from Tony Narducci, John Lahr, or his agent at Borchard in NYC. Stay tuned . . .


Scott






.

No comments: