Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Tale in TWO FACEBOOK POSTINGS!!!

 
Looks to ME that Mr. Tennessee Williams has gone to work for www.pentagon-usa.com IN MY PLACE (I worked for Patrick Stansbury/Michael Massicott for 18 years before being FIRED for knowing too much).



 




>>> POST #1:






How I knew Tennessee Williams's coyote parka -- and his and his friends' HOPE that one day Tom could get his accumulated SOVIET ROYALTIES (claimed by TW and his friends to be MORE than he had earned in the USA), but then Rubles could NOT be converted and we joked about going to the Soviet union to at least load up on furs and bring them back.
 
 
I have DIRECTLY CONTACTED both Mr. Putin and Mr. Medeved, asking them to check old records to see where this money went -- a subject ALL Williams Scholars are WELL AWARE OF, yet NONE of them have ever written a thing about it. My best theory is that the Russian-born Maria St. Just nee Britneva (who successfully plotted with Sewanee's council Michael Remer and John Eastman to MURDER TW and STEAL his estate from Harvard), who in the codicil Jackie Onassis -- in my presence -- recommended Tennessee add and he DID), Harvard would have overseen ALL TW's estate, with Sewanee retaining ownership of much of it -- but Harvard making ALL decisions.
 
 
Anyway, I believe Maria with her Soviet/Bolshevik contacts got the money TRANSFERRED to the Episcopal Church and Sewanee, FURTHER fueling what has become the NAZI PLOT for the enslavement of the USA -- my own mother being America's TOP NAZI -- which I had no idea of then.
 
 
See more on my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/
 
 
Scott
 
 
 

"This morning I wrote my best fu*king scene since 1961, baby!" said Tennessee Williams in 1973, describing this play.
 
 
 
 

Like · · Promote ·

  • Scott Kenan And let's NOT FORGET that according to Tennessee Williams to me many times: Maria St. Just married Peter Grenfel (the Lord St. Just), then the SECOND WEALTHIEST man in England due to his control of the Grenfel Bank -- and within WEEKS had him PERMANENTLY COMMITTED to a mental hospital and then she COMMANDEERED Peter's ENTIRE ESTATE.
  •  
  •  
  • When I knew him (1981- 1982), Tennessee was SCARED TO DEATH of Maria St. Just and KNEW he was already too into her plots -- which INCLUDED her stated desire to "sanitize" his plays so that no one knew Tennessee was gay.
  •  
  •  
  • This fits PERFECTLY with Sewanee's/Episcopal Church's promotion of CHRISTIAN HATE!!!
 
 


 
* * *


>>> POST #2:




Ronald Reagan's ADMINISTRATION was the original "Teabagger" -- NOT Mr. Reagan (whom I met with Nancy at the White House in the days BEFORE she began giving Frank Sinatra, whose heirs later SOLD their controlling interest in Bank of America to my wealthy Kenan relatives, BLOW JOBS under the Oval Office desk), as Reagan was Bush/Cheney's puppet.
 
 
I like Bill Maher a LOT -- but his confusing Reagan with Reagan's bosses makes me wonder if he's just trying to CONFUSE US ALL MORE -- and Maher's make more PROFIT by his higher popularity -- but the USA get FURTHER from solving our REAL PROBLEMS.
 
 
 


Like · · Promote ·


* * *


>>> ADDED LATER: This JUST IN from Charleston, SC:


From here: http://thecharlestontimes.net/category/tennessee-williams/ :



Dispatches From The Charleston Mercury. Tennessee Williams; The Spoleto Years




I write a regular column for the Charleston Mercury called Pluff Mud Chronicles with my good friend Charles Waring. It’s about Charleston memories. People seem to like it.


Thus it was that when he asked me to recount the most memorable experience I had had during Spoleto, I was Prometheus Unbound. I had been chomping at the bit for 35 years to write this story. It states in part:


“As they are wont to say these days, OMG!!!


:Then reality slapped me hard with a flounder. I had a job. After lo these many years of higher education, I was shucking oysters at AW Shucks during its postage stamp days. I went to Bob Chick and Henry Sawyer and asked them if I could have the time off what with me having started couple of weeks before. Of course, being the enlightened employers they were, they said hell no.


“Oh well, Jimmy Schoeder was hiring (that’s a hell of a story). All I needed now was a car and a place to stay. After being canned, I went over to the Marlin to figure it out. I saw Stuart Barnwell who was selling insurance for Big Joe Riley. I told him what I had done, and with great excitement he told me that the young guys at the agency were attending a three-day conference at Kiawah.”


From here, it gets interesting.


“Thursday afternoon, firmly ensconced with friends, liquor and girls, I called the Williams room, gave them the number and was told to wait. They would call. All day Thursday and Friday, a lot of cards and liquor on what must have been Big Joe’s account. The action never stopped, a revolving door of insurance agents. I learned a lot of lessons that weekend, first among them to stay the hell away from drunk insurance salesmen; of course, all the locals were just fine, thanks.


“About 3:30 Saturday afternoon, the call came. Mr. Williams would see me. The room was across the property in the brand new “high-rise” condos on the other side of the inn and the Straw Market. My heart sang as I crossed the parking lot.


“Armed with a pen and a legal pad, I was ready to interview one of the great American playwrights. I pictured him surrounded by well-dressed secretaries and he in an ascot and a silk jacket.


“Then the door opened.”


Read The whole article here
* * *




 
TOP RESULT of image-googling "teabaggers in heaven".
 
 
.
.

No comments: