Saturday, June 15, 2013

Absolutely TWISTED (and a placeholder until I blog MORE about NEW LIES from Mr. Shuman -- UN-consciously committed)

Large Yemenite Shofar





Like Page
Israel Catalog · Suggested Post
Limited Stock Available !
FULLY POLISHED Yemenite Shofars,
Size XL, XXL and Giant
Like · · · · Sponsored
  • 329 people like this.
  • Scott Kenan LOL!!! I love all these comments!!! I am only HONORORY JEWISH -- made so by the Reiner Family in Hollywood, USA more than three years ago when I first blogged the fact I hjad known since 1990 -- thanks to so Jews in Atlanta, GA where I then lived. Since then, I have taken my Mom down as America's TOP NAZI and Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Popes-in-Rome, all Nazis, but Pope Pancho (as we call Francis here in Mexico), is quite loving, I believe. Anyway, if you'd like to see how Armageddon is ALREADY WON, check out how I with others ACCOMPLISHED IT ALREADY. In the matter of your advertised cod piece, you would have to be a rather SQUIRRLY GUY to have a "pinga" that twisted, no??? Scott http://scottkenan.blogspot.com
    scottkenan.blogspot.com
  • Frederick Rhodes These are Jewish war horns to trumpet in the up and coming Armegeddon in the Middle East, get one now before everything is disrupted.

No comments: