Wednesday, June 19, 2013

AFTER the Fall of the United Snakes Government!!!

 
Victor Campbell (Tennesee Williams' LAST LOVER -- in REALITY, not "Chicago Drug Mafia Fantasy" ).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> AT 4:20 PM, CDT (for ONCE the mention of "420" is an actual coincidence here) , GOOGLE STATISTICS reports that hits from RUSSIA ("Ruskies") of THIS posting are 14% higher than hits from the USA!!!
 
 
 
Go SUPER-FAG PUTIN (and "cool guy" Medeved -- BOTH of whom are on my email list)!!!
 
 
 
 
 
See MORE about "Brokeback Putin" as he's called locally -- in a BIG WAY!!! Lot's o' DEEP "dish" (and it includes a revealing "slide show" as well:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> And ONE North American Presidente is STRIKINGLY ATTRACTIVE, no???
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
 >>> BUT FIRST, SOME NEWS:
 
 
1. With the REVELATION, today, of the United States Government's DEMAND that the 1996 crash of a TWA jetliner be FORCED TO CONCLUDE with BELIEVABLE "SCIENTIFIC" EVIDENCE that it was a spark in the FUEL TANK -- rather than an EXPLOSION outside the aircraft, as ALL OF ABOUT EIGHT then-investigators have JUST NOW claimed in a UNITED FRONT, NO ONE ON EARTH (or elsewhere), can EVER believe the United States Government on ANYTHING!!!
 
 
If there is ONE THING all the world looks up to us for (I meant "looked"), it was the extraordinary scientific forensics which our government uses to investigate "air disasters" -- and even our worst "enemies" agreed about this.
 
 
Even THIS crowning American Achievement has NOW been proven to be nothing more than a NAZI-SERVING HOAX!!!
 
 
MY railing about my mother being Dick Cheney's liaison with the Three Nazi Popes DOESN'T MATTER ANY MORE -- my story is difficult to assess and one must have a CLEAR MIND, and a decent modicum of DISCERNMENT to understand its MYRIAD complexities.
 
 
The CORRUPTION of not only the scientific community -- but the HUGE expense of these investigations to Taxpayers -- and MOST UNFAIRLY to the aircraft manufacturers as well as airlines, is just so much SHIT ON THE WIND.
 
 
It ALSO explains why air travel is about double what its cost of operations actually is for safe flights.
 
 
And now I am "free as a bird" -- the pressure I have felt these past four years to GET THE TRUTH to the American People, especially, is NOT NECESSARY AT ALL, now that such a SIMPLE, CLEAN PROOF of United States Government Corruption has come to light.
 
 
 
I SALUTE all these people now coming forward!!!
 
 
 
2. Let us PAUSE while I TRY to discover what happened to my TWO cases that should have come up in New Hanover County Court, NC, yesterday. I have received NO EMAIL or phone calls from my Public Defender, Jennifer Harjo, AT ALL!!!
 
 
(I might have remembered the date incorrectly.)
 
 
Hold on a minute (or so), so I can ATTEMPT to find out ANYTHING . . .
 
 
>>> RESULTOS!!!:
 
 
I reached Jen Harjo by cell phone and she said that due to a conflicting "judges conference" my two cases were continued for one week. This is FAIR and UNCOMPLICATED -- but there's MORE as well:
 
 
A. The agreement that I stay out of north Carolina for a year and then ALL cases would be dropped BEGAN at my cases' LAST CONTINUANCE (about exactly a year ago), NOT from when I left North Carolina, about 13.5 months ago.
 
 
B. My other three (?) cases still peniding are in Superior Court, which explains why I couldn't find them -- I was checking the WRONG database. It is expected that these cases, too, would
 
 
C. While Jen did NOT REACT TO (nor did I expect her to), I was POINTED when I reminded her that neither I nor CIA drug-protector Joseph Christopher Spagnolo (aka Joey Spaghetti), SHOW in the database of all New Hanover County Detension Center records -- meaning that SOME level of Government KEPT US BOTH OFF the legal record there.
 
 
D. I reminded Jen that "North Carolina Entities" have not offered to compensate me for their deliberate IMMORAL and ILLEGAL as well as UNCONSTITUTUIONAL harassment of ME. The least I could accept in aggregate from them is $4,000,000.00 (half the net will go to Catholic Charities for Homeless and Nearly-So at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Wilmington), and if they do NOT DELIVER THE FINAL AMOUNT to me within a month ending 19 July 2013, I will go ahead and SUE THE SHIT out of NC Courts and New Hanover County as well as North Carolina Republican Party.
 
 
TOP lawyers across the USA in my acquaintance have said they see NO REASON I should not win AT LEAST $100,000,000.00 -- possibly without even reaching Court. I'd RATHER not burdon TAXPAYERS further -- since anyone reading my blog can see that Ben David, Ed McMahon, and others have WASTED thousands and thousands of dollars supplying all their little spies (like Christopher Wright Rogers, The PADEZANIN GANG of South 8th Street, etc., etc., etc.), with DRUGS and MONEY to do Ben David's DIRTY WORK!!!
 
 
That said, I have surprisingly kind feelings for Ben the man (and his penis which he's shared with half the WHITE MALE population of Wilmington -- ESPECIALLY a lot of "petty criminals"). I HOPE he has not given his charming wife any INCURABLE sexual diseases -- she's Dorector of Development at Kenan-Family-founded UNC- Wilmington, still, I believe.
 
 
* * *

>>> MY RESPONSE TO MS. OR MR. BARRETT VANN AND HIS/HER COMMENTS HERE: http://www.therainbowhub.com/why-i-just-dont-get-tennessee-williams/ .

Perhaps as Tennessee Williams' last significant assistant-- a 6' 11" white guy and distant cousin to America's secretly wealthiest family in service to Education, Liberty and Justice for ALL whom TW honored by basing a BLACK character (Mac), in the play he worked on most while I served him: IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND AUSTERE, I might be of some assistance to Barrett Vann.

First I should further disclose that my North Carolina Kenan Family inherited more of Standard Oil than Rockefeller ever owned from its founder, Henry Flagler, as well as "most of Florida" -- William R. Kenan, Jr. running ALL Flagler's NOT-Standard Oil operations (so actually did most of the real work to develop the East Coast of Florida FOR Flagler -- who ALSO owned not just the Florida East Coast Railroad, but 40 - 60% on nearly ALL significant railroads on the entire East Coast and Midwest when he died. So Will Kenan was at least as rich as Rockefeller and Mary Lily Kenan, his sister and Flagler's last wife, inherited his ENTIRE ESTATE -- Flagler having endowed his own children much less, but enough to be FABULOUSLY RICH, many years before.

In any case, The NEW YORK TIMES declared Mary Lily "the wealthiest woman on earth" -- but they didn't know HALF her actual wealth when they did it -- and Tennessee Williams' best female friend, "Texas" Kate (Schweppe) Sharp, Moldawer, eventually McNamara, whose son, Dudley Sharp III is Tennessee's actual Godson, grew up in Atlanta knowing the very wealthiest of my distant relatives and was whom the character "Babe" (the wealthiest woman on earth) in "MASKS" is based on.
 
I was plain naive and STUPID about much of this then.
 
But here is my actual point: Tennessee Williams' plays were to HIM and ME (and a few others in-the-know), actually HIGH COMEDIES written to PURGE TW of "demons" of his own mind -- so VERY dramatic -- but Tom ALWAYS laughed like a dang HYENA to see them performed after their initial offering. This was a HUGE embarrassment to his friends who accompanied him, and I NEVER saw him laugh so hard as at A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE and CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF.
 
So lighten up a bit and laugh with Tom and me at all our human foibles -- especially Christian White SEXUAL HYPOCRISY!!! And you might enjoy how I am working with some of my wealthy relatives, several Kennedys, and the heirs of Frank Sinatra who sold controlling interest in their Bank of America to my Kenan relatives ten or so years ago.
 
It has ALL been a giant COSMIC JOKE, and now that it is over and the smoke is clearing, GAY PEOPLE, especially, and other minorities too will emerge as the NEW World Leaders to bring honesty and LOVE (and Integrity), to LIFE ON EARTH.
 
Cool, no??? (Read yer "BEATITUDES"!!!) And see my Political Blog if you care to, which links to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams.
 

Scott



 
 
 
 
  
* * *
 
>>> BREAKING, BREAKING, BREAKING (at 2:32 PM, CDT) : 
 
THIS BLOG has been partially re-posted by THE RAINBOW HUB (not sure WHERE that puts "WHITE PEOPLE", so THANK GOD I got my "Cherokee Injun Smidge", and AM included as "First Cousin to the Native Mexican People" , the ones who have consistently served God best -- Jews included):
 
 
* * *
 






 
This WAKE-UP CALL rooster, which sits atop Kenan Steeple over Kenan Chapel at First Presbyterian Church, Wilmington, NC, was a gift of my wealthy relatives.
 
 
 
Congregants of "First Prez" (who like to call THEMSELVES "The Frozen Chosen" ), call this "The Six-Foot Kenan Cock" .
 
 
 
My OWN cock is MUCH BIGGER (and totally "randy" ).
 
 
 
 
Scott


.

No comments: