Friday, June 7, 2013

After a Night of MASSIVE USA GOVERNMENT Attempts to CORRUPT THIS BLOG!!!

 
TOP result of image-googling "Mr. Sweaty Desire".





Dear Mr. Sweaty Desire,


Perhaps I will have to lick off any sweat -- my inner-bovinity sometimes needing a good salt-lick.
 

It took me twenty minutes to find your hotel online due your calling it "The Secret" -- a totally generic term making search for it extraordinarily difficult, but I persisted, and I have some SECRETS about its being built -- which occurred largely in 2010, when across the street, from the site, I was ATTEMPTED to be murdered (by drugs) by Dr. John Mabrey Crouch, an American expat whom US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor had recommended to my mother for my therapy.
 

Dr. Crouch had once been head of the largest American Hospital here -- largely because he had in the 1970s married a woman he later discovered was the LARGEST exporter of cocaine to the USA, and as he FREELY ADMITTED TO ME several times, that was how HE became part of the CIA narco-traffickers here. At the time he was recommended to me, Dr. Crouch had lost his position, lost nearly all his patients, and had for some time been living in his very low-rent one-room office behind a curtain and on a cot with a single-burner hot plate. His truck was falling apart and could not be started without a jump, and he got pissed off at his Mexican girlfriend who owned the LARGEST taco stand catering to those building your hotel, tied her stand to his truck one night and PULLED IT APART.
 

She sued him and he was forced to move out of his office into his small, neglected plant nursery where he was allowing me to live in exchange for watering duties -- and in a few weeks I had enormously improved his stock so he SHOULD have been able to sell many of his incredible plants (I've always been a HUGE gardener). At night, I would sit in the nursery, smoke pot, and listen to my iPod -- often zoning out completely -- and often waking up to the herd of about three dozen local raccoons who frequently passed through the nursery to roam the local streets at night -- these animals being TWICE the size of those that live in the USA, and content to just brush my legs without being either threatening or friendly.
 

But Kelly Trainor was appointed by Bill Clinton -- the first US President (other than Daddy Bush who SET UP the CIA as a narco-trafficking unit) to CONSCIOUSLY encourage the US Government to MONOPOLIZE worldwide heavy drug trade. Reagan SEEMED part of all this, but he was just a puppet of Cheney/Daddy Bush. She and I have HAD WORDS, as you might imagine -- and I've tried MANY TIMES to get her fired. She KNEW Dr. Mabrey-Crouch had been thoroughly discredited and reduced to poverty and disgrace -- yet she recommended my mother hire him (Mom actually PAID Mabrey-Crouch to GET ME ON DRUGS NO MATTER WHAT), as one of Puerto Vallarta's TOP psychiatrists!!!
 

And the last time I spoke IN PERSON at the Consulate with Kelly, she knew FAR TOO MUCH about what happened to him after that for her NOT to be intimately connected to him.
 

HA!!!
 

But as you've said and I believe: you are a "simple" person and not used to having to research every one and everything before acting to be able to KEEP YOUR LIFE -- and I am now retired from politics, and might-could use a good SALT LICK.
 

I look forward to your call and to meeting you. EVERY person who contacted me through SilverDaddies in the past has ACTUALLY BEEN part of the Drug Mafia in the USA, Mexico, and Spain -- except a French Canadian who works for Air Canada and used to visit me in Atlanta in the early 1990s. we'd lost contact for nearly twenty years and then he found me through it and got together this past January when he was in town with friends. So I have NO PROBLEM with Jeans from Canada -- he being a Jean-Noel, and you a Jean-Marie.
 

Scott



 
Even Brad Pitt (ssssssss -- HOT!!!) has a Cow Lick -- so "Inner Bovinity", Pussylaria, or sumpthin'.
 
 
I actually have TWO.
 
 
* * *
 
 


>>> A FEW MORE MATTERS, FIRST:
 
 
1.      I could not easily get back on the Internet when I did eventually try to post the email thread. I still can’t, but will soon.
2.      This morning I watched as Google/CIA/Blogge’s Statistics REMOVED 41% of the number of hits to this blog compared to an hour earlier. I have NO IDEA how many actually hit this blog, but yesterday’s LAST POST had 92% of the earlier hits removed from its count.
3.      NOTHING in the USA will be settled until Barack Obama comes out gay, is successfully OUTED, or is removed by Resignation or Impeachment.
 
Nothing. This ALSO relates to all the OTHER blackmailed FAGGOTS in the US Government – MOSTLY Republicans, but some Democrats as well.
 
4.      I hope I can fix this formatting before posting – but even off-line now with computer modem shut off and TelMex Internet  Generators unplugged, my Word program go so CORRUPTED the last time I was ONLINE, I have NO CONTROL of color and some other functions.
 
 >>> It actually took until 8:45 PM to get BACK ONLINE!!! -- and the formatting is ALL SCREWED UP, still.
 
 
  
>>> THE REST OF THIS ADDED BEGINNNING at 9:21 AM, CDT :
 
1. I immediately lost Internet connection after emailing the above part of this posting. I had expected to lose it when attempted to post the above, but had the FASTEST INTERNET CONNECTION I've ever experienced in this house -- due to the NSA neglecting to watch me because they are FIGHTING FIRES from yesterday's Press Announcements. But they GOT the email and SHUT ME DOWN!!! (for about 45 minutes)
 
2. Anyone actually reading this blog with minimal attention and memory had to IMMEDIATELY recognize from my above REPLY ONLY to Jean-Marie, that he was a CIA Killer, dispatched to OFF me. And he might not even know it. Please review what I posted about the NAZI Mind Control System that Dr. Mengele did the major work on, but my own mother PERFECTED, primarily while she ALSO ran Proctor & Gamble's Skin Research Labs until she was too pregnant with me.
 
Of course they have all been REFINING Mom's work that she practiced on us kids at home -- Jane and I to be DISPOSED OF after her work on us, but Jane having minor brain dysfunctions after a fall and five days in a coma, had been rendered NON-THREATENING by the accident of her surviving the first DELIBERATE attempt by Mom to murder her.
 
 
3. Back to Jean-Marie. Here is the picture he claims is his:
 
 
  
You can see his SilverDaddies' profile number if you wish to contact him directly.
 
 
When you examine the following email thread (if I'm allowed enough Internet Connection to get it and then post it -- I WILL, eventually, and they KNOW IT!!!), you will SEE his overnight methamphetamine use unease and sweaty body despite being in a HIGH-luxury hotel (probably at US Taxpayer expense) that is WELL AIR CONDITIONED, his claimed erections at every thought of me, his touching ALL my bases -- EXACTLY as explained in how NAZIs create "Manchurian Candidates".
 
They even claim he's Canadian from the same area and with a similar name to THE REAL Jean-Noel -- whom the NSA knew ALL ABOUT and similaritied this person to GRAB MY DESIRE FIRMLY!!!
 
I will now attempt to post the email thread (no number came through identifying him when he phone called me several times yesterday -- but stopped and did NOT make the late night call he had promised too -- he knew he was too HIGH on drugs by then, then the meth kept him awake and sweaty all night.
 
After it, I will post his OTHER fake pic. BEWARE that it is full frontal nudity -- but NOT erect, so safe for children who see nekkid art like Michelangelo’s DAVID more frequently than CHRISLAMISTS, descended at least spiritually from the Protestants who IN THE NAME OF JESUS murdered off the native Americans because they were NOT human (see the complicated way Catholic Hierarchy back then ENCOURAGED the rape of the Americas with Royalty -- but Catholic Clergy FOOT SOLDIERS protected the native people -- these REAL Catholics actually FOLLOWING JESUS!!!
 
 
 
Jean Marie, flaccid but pretty.
 
 
How are YOU???
 
 
Scott
 
.




No comments: