Thursday, June 20, 2013

As Heard on CNN: "We Live in Such a WIERD Country -- But I LOVE It!!!" -- Carol Costello







>>> OK, TIME TO SETTLE DOWN AND "PRANCERCIZE" THIS BLOG!!!:


1. First of all, my comments yesterday about the death of James Gandolfini were ENTIRELY SERIOUS -- if a tad dramatic. Knowing of John Uecker's closeness to Gandolfini -- probably lessened in recent years -- but given Uecker's KNACK for accidentally telling people of his "guilty motives and actions" surrounding Tennessee Williams's death and the FICTION that has been maintained about it, I KNOW that John Uecker sleeps FAR BETTER knowing this confidant of his is COMPLETELY DEAD.


2. Being that Scott Rudin is ALIVE, I'm serious that he is a likely target -- especially given John Uecker's LONG and INTIMATE (but non-sexual), relationship with the producer. The linked posting of my emailing Rudin's assistant Jeff after our long phone conversation was NEVER ANSWERED.


Maybe I should try again.


3. And to be CLEAR, although Uecker was once a top METHOD ACTING TEACHER, and really WAS James Purdy's long-time literary secretary, he was never Tennessee Williams's literary assistant as he has claimed in the pages of Wikipedia where he's glorifed himself and REMOVED all references to me. I don't care about that.


4. He inherited Purdy's ENTIRE ESTATE and Purdy's family are STILL SUING JOHN (as far as I know), because they believe there was FOUL PLAY. I don't know about that.


5. But let's check in with America's SHAMELESS HOMO-EROTIC VIOLENT GOVERNMENT OVER-THROWER WANNABE -- ADAM KOKESH.


Adam's LATEST SELF PIC:



 
 

Adam Kokesh "Y'all think this is gay?! You should see the uncensored version my girlfriend gets!"


HEPPED UP FAGGOTS all love to see Adam spraying pheromones like this -- but would RATHER get it on with his MAN GUN. He has SINGLE-HANDEDLY inspired THOUSANDS of MAN GUN lovers to follow him, send him money, and meet him at events where he chooses the hottest for stoned gay orgies.


BULLY FOR HIM!!!



He was inspired by Leviticus (so ENTIRELY Christian-approved):



 



THIS is all Adam is doing LATELY: He's been arrested AGAIN!!!: http://digitaljournal.com/article/351866 . And here is how I covered him before (when I thought he was more than a HIGH DRAMA MAN-SEX MAGNET with many GOOD Libertarian ideas -- but his plan to OVERTHROW the US Government VIOLENTLY is just a RUSE to give his followers BIGGER ERECTIONS before he joins them for "MAN FUN".


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/who-is-this-adam-kokesh-who-plans-to.html


There's SIMPLY no other explanation that makes sense. If you HAVE one, drop me a note or comment below.

 
* * *


>>> STILL AWAITING RESPONSES FROM:


1. John Lahr of THE NEW YORKER

2. Tony Narducci of "The Chicago Drug Mafia"

3. ANYONE from Outback Steakhouse -- corporate OR local will now be acceptable

4. Gov. Pat McCrory of North Carolina, who STILL HAS NOT RESPONDED to my several DIRECT APPEALS for JUSTICE for me in North Carolina Courts.


Since McCrory is a REPUBLICAN in service to Sen. Thom Goolsby of Wilmington (who heads the narco-trafficking in Port Wilmington as well as the efforts to convert Evangelical Christian Churches in North Carolina to ARMORIES for their planned RACE WAR), he can MAKE AMENDS WITH ME for the crimes committed against me by NC Courts and his Republican Party for a mere $4,000,000.00.


Otherwise I'll SOON BE SUING for at least $100,000,000.00 -- whether I retain Mr. John Edwards as my attorney or not.


Scott



 
Something QUITE SERIOUS I got from Kokesh's Facebook Page. Too bad I'm so excited by his hyper-hot physicality I can't settle down enough to actually READ this.
 
 
 
Click it to enlarge (OY!!! Such exPRESSions!!!)
 
 
 
 


.

No comments: