Sunday, June 2, 2013

Democratic and Republican Parties Are NOT Our Only CHOICE!!!

 
 
 


>>> OR YOU COULD JUST COME TO MEXICO AND CHILL OUT (or make the United States a country run on its CONSTITUTION, for a change) :


1. I have NOT yet bothered to fix my computer -- the BAD MOJO placed on it by the Trojan Horse or other malware when I first opened the Legal Attachments from Saper Law, LLC of Chicago SEEM to keep the "further destroyers" away.


2. I was SHOCKED by two things this morning: A. When I awakened, it had RAINED a little overnight --  our first rain since December. 2. It is SUNDAY, not Friday as I had thought due to using American order of placing a date in my cell phone after taking its battery out to clear its malware so I could make a call two days ago.


3. Believe it or not, yesterday morning I got high on a ladder in more ways than one, power-washed my giant 12-foot umbrella, and then a few hours later, painted it with OIL-based water-proofing paint -- a process that took five hours for the painting, most of that dealing with the peculiarities of GETTING TO its more difficult parts.


I survived (if well splattered), and the operation was a TOTAL SUCCESS leaving me with only about 5% of the gallon of paint for touch-ups (a few places will need it today).


4. So it being Sunday, I'll take it to chill and hope the sun breaks through our overcast sky.






continuing . . .


.

No comments: