Sunday, June 2, 2013

I Question My Mother in DETAIL About her NAZI ACTIVITIES (today)!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> HAVING REBUILT WINDOWS ON MY COMPUTER I still lose Internet connection the MOMENT I write or try to access ANYTHING on the Internet having to do with Drug Mafia, Barack Obama gay, or Carlos Slim :
 

1.       Despite the Windows rebuild, Windows will NOT let me change the setting so that Windows Updates do NOT install themselves automatically. I have had this problem going back to at least 2000 with Windows – surely such a function works for others. I have to ASSUME at this point that my computers have ALL been compromised by HACKERS all these years.

 

This would be EXACTLY like the FACT that twice, MCI Communications told me they could NOT allow me to change over to Sprint long distance in 1990, because my roommate then, Rick Neva, had SECURED my MCI service with his American Express card a week or so before I moved to Stone Mountain, GA and got THAT NEW NUMBER in February of 1988.

 

I did not even MEET Rick Neva until late 1988, and even though I explained this to MCI both times that I called them, they said they were sorry, but my long distance service could NOT be changed and no matter WHAT I said about when I met Rick (and that the phone service was in my name and I always paid for it – never Rick), they were CERTAIN of the date that he had secured it – slightly before I even MOVED from Sandy Springs to Stone Mountain and a half year before I met Rick.

 

I NOW assume that Rick must have used MCI somehow separately from MY use that showed on the bills and his AmEx card somehow paid for it without my know about it. This would REQUIRE that I kept my service with MCI.)

 

2.       Today, I decided that I had NOT been fair to my mother because I spoke too much without listening to HER side. Although I HAD listened, she made no sense – which had in the past ledto my “talking too much”. I decided that I needed to speak with her calmly and give her every opportunity to try to make some sense. So in a series of five calls to Mom today – all entirely civil and she eventually hanging up on me each time, I am saddened to have found that I was right.

 

 

I would FAR RATHER have been wrong.

 

 

Even before 1978, when I had my first SERIOUS troubles with people trying to lock me up, when due to a Constitutional Case, the Law of the Land in the entire United States was that NO ONE could commit any adult to a mental hospital WITHOUT going before either a Judge or a Doctor (preferably a psychiatrist – but I think MDs are considered knowledgeable enough).

 

 

I had gone before NEITHER in 1978, when I was committed to Anchora State (NJ) Mental Hospital (although I HAD had a friendly two-minute calm talk with the Stone Mountain -- CORRECTED: Cape May -- Chief of Police) – with the admitting person at Anchora telling me “Don’t worry –90% of the people here are just gay and committed by people they pissed off. You’ll be out in a week.” In fairness, I should also say that the psychiatrist who saw me next, a youngish female Asian, told me that that was ABSURD and that I was DEFINITELY bipolar – a diagnosis she had NO RIGHT then to give, as this was our conversation opener – me starting by asking if what the admissions person (male about 30 years old), had said. She had had NO CHANCE YET to observe me or question me AT ALL!!!

 

So today, first making all that clear (which Mom did NOT protest or contradict when I specifically gave her the opportunity) – as well as that the psychiatrist Harry Waggenheim of “Old Mainline” Philly suburbs, who’d been recommended by Sun Oil, Dad’s employer, had gotten along very well with me in TWO sessions – saying that I just needed to talk some things out from my past and sort them with him, but otherwise NOTHING was wrong with me.

 

So I asked Mom WHY she had gotten ANGRY about Dr. Waggenheim’s report on me when she had NOT been present to know what to make of our discussions. Today, Mom said, “I wanted to help you.”

 

So I let that be and asked her WHY, she had then INSISTED I see Wallace Hussong, MD in Cherry Hill, NJ – all the way across metro Philadelphia from their home in West Chester, PA, when there were FAR more psychiatrists MUCH closer. She did not answer that one – and I told her (for the first time, actually), how Hussong had filled a horse syringe in front of me as if he were going to inject me – just to see how riled I might get, I’m guessing. I still consider that BRUTALITY of anyone coming to a shrink in ANY kind of distress. Dr. Hussong had ALSO wanted to conduct some experiments on me AT MY EXPENSE regarding my totally-blocked right bundle branch – a common neurological peculiarity that has NO practical consequences, but mom TOLD HIM OFF for that, the blockage info coming from tests to be certain I could take Lithium.

 

Mom did not react like MOST loving people do. She did NOT say the syringe stress test was a bit TERRORISTIC, or even simply “uncalled for”.

 

I moved on and asked WHY when I had NEVER (and never since then as well), threatened or harmed anyone including myself – the ONLY things that can get anyone committed short of being so PHYSICALLY WILD and IRRATIONAL that people could REASONABLY assume you might do so. I’ve never had THAT problem either.

 

In fact, I had with Charles Pritchard and Hilary Russell – both also graduates of Denison University – built www.whalestalecapemay.com from scratch on minimal borrowed money and a LOT of “sweat equity”. I had by 1978, ALSO acted in a few community theater productions, served a year as Treasurer of the Cape May Mall Merchants’ Association, as well as on the Cape May City Bicentennial Committee, planning the town’s festivities. (Neither Chuck nor Hilary had done a SINGLE civic thing then – although they have done so since.)

 

I had NEVER asked my parents for a DIME since graduating college and already proven myself MORE capable than the typical college graduate, so WHY did she push so hard then and over ALL THESE YEARS SINCE to keep me on medication for an illness I quite arguably don’t have. Indeed, Mom, my brother Mike, and my sisters Jane and Julie ALL insisted the past several years that I have been in HIGH MANIA since early 2009 – getting far worse in 2010.

 

A year and a half later, they continued to insist on this – until I pointed out in 2011, that not only was I sleeping well the whole time and taking GOOD care of myself under the difficult situation of being even homeless, and the RECORD LENGTH OF MANIA was about 10 months and at least 18 had gone by, there was NO WAY they could claim I was Bipolar.

 

They then changed their tune to that I am “sick and need help”.

 

But I DID ask Mom exactly WHY she had bullied me into seeing Dr. Hussong (she had even said at the time that he would give me DRUGS – a FAR better solution to all “mental illness” that scientists HAD PROVEN where physical-based and would ONLY really respond to drugs – psychology was just a lot of OUT-DATED and FAILED wishful thinking – like Protestant Creationism -- talking to a shrink or psychologist – and I had EXCELLENT health insurance then, so it was NOT like this was costing Mom and Dad anything, really. She told me that Chuck and Hilary in Cape May told her that I had been “writing notes.”

 

I asked her if that was REALLY IT – note writing – and she paused as if thinking and then could only say I needed help.

 

The fact IS that while I was then beginning to talk about the swastikas on the dinner plates we grew up eating off and Mom’s near daily BEATINGS of us kids -- and like Dr. Waggenheim said, I DID need to talk to someone trained to try to sort out that kind of thing. This HAD INDEED gotten me agitated and even DISTRACTED, and I had AGREED with Chuck & Hilary’s suggestion that I not work at Whale’s Tale for a few weeks while I spoke with Dr.Waggenheim, sorting it all out.

 

I don’t doubt I probably wrote some notes, but Mom could NOT tell me what sort of notes or WHY that was cause for Mom’s actions. I asked her what MOTIVATION Chuck and Hilary would have had to work with her to get me falsely committed and STIGMATIZED FOR LIFE with the false diagnosis of BIPOLAR.

 

She remained silent, so I asked her if it had anything to do with Hilary Russell’s mother, Barbara, running around Cape May about 1975, telling people she had MET with my parents and that Hilary and I were going to get MARRIED!!!

 

 Joanne Eschevaria (sp?), who with her husband then owned a guest house on Jackson street where my parents then stayed – two doors from the “higher-falutin” guest house where Hilary’s parents simultaneously were staying -- then told MANY people in Cape May this – all laughing hysterically about it since all knew I was an OUT GAY.

 

Hilary’s Dad was then the Special Assistant to the President of Sterling Drugs, and our parents had ARRANGED A MARRIAGE because even though they all KNEW I was out gay, my mother CONVINCED THEM she could get me CHANGED STRAIGHT by the use of DRUGS.

 

Please remember ALSO, that I had never even had a conversation with Hilary Russell until the last week of my senior year at Denison (except that we BOTH submitted artwork for a contest within the Great Lakes College Association of about 30 private schools – all THREE of my entries being accepted, and I the ONLY ONE of ALL applicants that was true of. Three was the max to submit, and each piece had to have 10 prints available. So in the end, 30 of my pieces of art (serigraphic prints) were sent to US Embassies and Consulates around the World for framing and permanent display – I would LOVE to go on “World Tour” to see if any of them can still be found hanging. It is VERY STRANGE that Hilary suddenly friended me AFTER college, and insisted I move to Cape May.

 

Can YOU explain to ME why so many people INSIST I am incapable of running my own life and that I’m TALENTLESS to be practical in this world???

 

Well, Mom could not elaborate on why Hilary claiming I wrote notes was enough for her to bully me and FORCE others to break US Laws and commit me ILLEGALLY then – although when I continued to PUSH Mom on this today, she said it was “because I’m your mother.”

 

Well, when I asked her if that was her reason for MANY TIMES insisting I am mentally ill and interfering in my life ENORMOUSLY and in LIFE CHANGING WAYS several more times later – including over these last four years. She said it is “because I love you and I’m your mother.”

 

She said she has NO INTENTIONS of stopping THAT!!!

 

>>> Therefore, I have NO INTENTIONS OF STOPING my campaign to have her BROUGHT TO JUSTICE as America’s TOP former NAZI and Dick Cheney’s chief liaison with the last three NAZI Popes.

 

I should also mention that I AGAIN asked her if she remembers the time in 2009 when I visited her and Dad and for a reason I have no clue about, she suddenly began FLAILING her upper body back in her kitchen chair and forward to the table, WAILING at the top of her voice, “You CONDEMN ME! You CONDEMNED me!!!” Repeating this over and over while sobbing and wailing, so after trying to bring her to her senses, I gave up, thinking that going to the far end of the house would stop her – she seemed to be reacting to me.

 

That did NOT work, and so I returned, afraid she could harm herself, inadvertently. Dad stood at the kitchen sink staring blankly at Mom, who after about five or ten minutes finally SHUT UP. Dad didn’t remember it happened EVEN THAT SAME DAY (or since), and Mom has always denied it too – including today. I foolishly thought it might be a BREAK THROUGH and that Mom’s PSYCHOSIS of unknown-to-me nature was “loosening up” and she would become aware that child-beating, SWASTIKA-LOVING, Terrorizing and Bullying mothers should be TREATED – if not LOCKED UP PERMANENTLY, and would IN FACT be willing to be diagnosed and treated.

 

HA!!!

 

I got no more from Mom – and then she hung up on me when I mentioned I STILL POSSESS her 1978 note that 1.5 level Lithium CAUSES “Chemical Diabetes”, the route she took with FULL COOPERATION of the US VETERANS HOSPITAL in southern Mississippi to MURDER her brother with DOUBLE STRENGTH LITHIUM, giving him diabetes which he died of after years of painful amputations of his extremities. I don’t know if Mom was madder that he had allowed his daughter Janet to marry a JEW – or that Uncle Bob was actually more gay than straight in his orientation – something Uncle Bob admitted to me TWICE.

 

I did also speak with my brother Michael William Kenan today, and asked him WHY he has continued to support my mother’s lies all these years – especially considering my SIGNIFICANT accomplishments over the years in Business Concept Development and Execution, Sale of Intangibles (18 years of selling ad space in Military year books), Writing, and Restaurant Management.

 

Today, Mike told me that I had “hurt a lot of people”, and when I asked HOW, he said in emails (I assume meaning to include this blog). I pointed out to him that I had only told the TRUTH to the best of my ability – often correcting errors I’ve made – and that NO ONE has offered a SINGLE ALTERNATE EXPLANATION for the facts I have reported, but instead YELL AT ME that I am SICK, SICK, SICK – and STILL that is no legal reason to try to get me nut-house committed, jailed, or murdered – something EVERY immediate member of my family CONTINUES to at least PRAY FOR, they having had to concede that I have WON the practical fight!!!

 

Mike hung up then, immediately.

 

I think I’m through hoping to find any common ground with them. They are WITHOUT EXCEPTION hateful people who “lick the Swastika” regardless their (Mike and Jane, only), pretentions to Liberal Ideas, political claims of belief, and voting.



Scott




 


>>> See more on EXACTLY HOW NAZIs MIND-CONTROL the rest of us: http://reinep.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/nazi-technology-controls-todays-politicians/



.

No comments: