Monday, June 17, 2013

I Respond to Mr. William Shuman of NYC!!!

 
Miss Jeremy Lawrence as Tennessee Williams:
 
 
 
 
"ALL LICK BARABARA BUSH'S PUSSY!!!"






>>> EMAIL NOT YET SENT:



Bill -- are you saying you never received it when I sent it attached to email that I copied NYTimes editors, 60 Minutes, my Huffington Post contact, Jeffrey Toobin of CNN and THE NEW YORKER -- as well as TWO at the KENAN INSTITUTE FOR ETHICS at Duke University???

 

You DO notice to whom I copy my emails to you, no??? I blind copied all 500 on some of our communications. Google in my blog to see the FULL LISTS of CORE 500 and the later 1,200 email lists I've used.

 

Perhaps you mean you HAVE received it and JUST LIKE Tony Narducci who wrote IN THE FRIGHTENED HEART OF ME, you have NO INTENTIONS of actually reading it as EVERYTHING else right now is more important to read or do.

 

I sent a copy to Tony a couple of weeks ago (even though he had KNOWN of it and had not bothered to spend the $4.95 it costs from Amazon). He STILL has not bothered to read it -- or he cares not to let me know he has -- EVEN THOUGH HE DECLARED we should MARKET our books together and later DOUBLED DOWN and claimed he was MORE CERTAIN we should market our books together!!!

 

Here's the deal: I've done MORE "High & Low Searching", and STILL have not been able to ANY PROOF of Tony Narducci having ANY KIND or LEGAL employment since he left the Xerox (IBM???) job he had while dating Tennessee Williams. I NOW am FORCED to deduce that Tony was ALREADY Chicago Drug Mafia/Sewanee/Episcopal Church-connected and met Tom ONLY to get him away from me so that they could more easily bring his mental and physical health (both of which he possessed in abundance the whole time I worked for him -- although his angry outbursts at an unseen enemy he did not FULLY understand (nor its workings).

 

I, too, have time constraints, but one of my research associates did further research on you and reports that you employ iconic images of Tennessee Williams (like him sitting in a bamboo peacock chair), which is a TOTAL TURN-OFF to thinking people. I don't know exactly how that image became so iconic but TW never owned nor sat in one of those chairs -- they had very brief popularity about 1970, but being one of the MOST uncomfortable things ever devised to sit in NO ONE sat in one for long (which I'm CERTAIN you must have learned first-hand by now).

 

But from all I've seen, you actually have good intentions -- but from a POV that today is a dying dinosaur -- and plenty of time to remake your show before it absolutely FLOPS, or can only be sold to old WHITE people who go to Christian services at least Christmas and Easter. OF COURSE Sewanee approved your efforts!!!

 

Two nights ago, I watched the remake of THE ROMAN SPRING OF MRS. STONE starring Helen Mirren (and am even MORE convinced that it is in nearly every detail a PERFECT adaptation). In it we also see the "French Brad Pitt", Olivier Martinez (who dated TONS of A-List She-Celebrities and nothing worked out since he a TOTAL CLOSET CASE -- but that worked PERFECTLY for him to portray a GIGOLO), Equally impressive in a performance that is ALSO worthy of supporting the incomparable Ms. Mirren, is Roger Allam, who plays Christopher -- the entirely undisguised Mr. Williams absolutely FLAWLESSLY.

 

I never hear about Mr. Allam, but just now researching, I see he has been nominated SEVERAL times for the Lawrence Olivier Theatre Award and TWICE WON!!! As you know, Olivier's wife, Vivian Leigh, originated the filmed role of Karen Stone -- Tom Stone being perhaps the most IDEALIZED straight male role ever written, and Brian Dennehy also giving a pitch-perfect performance here.

 

If you bother to actually read much of my BOOK, you will discover that Warren Beatty, who film-originated the role of Paolo di Leo, mistook me for Tommy Tune at the same party where I met Jackie Onassis and his ASS-HOLIC SELF: the late-life Truman Capote. If you read any of my BLOG, you know that my father, William Scott Kenan, was a male prostitute of SOME NOTE among the powerful in San Francisco BEFORE he and his male lover landed in Cincinnati, and my Swastika-loving mother had his lover shot in the head, then gave Dad the choice of marrying Mom and turning Papist (I HAVE TO DISTINGUISH between the Pope-aligned and the "Christ" aligned, which includes MOST Catholics), or going to jail for life for the SLEAZY MURDER in an ugly homosexual lovers' quarrel. 

 

In the end, the cause of death was attributed to "Russian Roulette Suicide" -- and I heard this story MORE than a dozen times, so if records have been BACK-CHANGED or lost -- like nearly ALL records of me in Dekalb County, Georgia and Wilmington, NC Courts/Jails (despite my retaining ALL original judge-signed documentation of ALL of this), I would NOT in any way be surprised. I only wish I remembered his name -- which I was told many times as well.

 

My father has, for as long as I can remember, claimed that the original version of THE ROMAN SPRING OF MRS. STONE is his fave film of ALL TIME -- and this is why he was SO PROUD of the fact that I went to work for Mr. Williams.

 

And I have seen MANY people play or briefly imitate Tom Williams, and NO ONE ELSE COMES CLOSE to his accurate portrayal -- the ABSOLUTE WORST being Jeremy Lawrence who plays him as a clever, sniveling, queeny faggot -- PERFECT for Sewanee's purposes of simultaneously MAXIMIZING profits made off the stolen Williams estate, while DENIGRATING Mr. Williams and distracting people from what is TRUTH in the content with OUTRAGEOUS BULL SHIT like all or split racial-role reversals (that would properly be tried off-off Broadway as as interesting experiment -- but Americans, especially, FAR too TOTALLY RACIST AND NOT EVEN KNOWING IT, only notice the controversy.

 

Shirley Knightly never DID learn all her lines for the BASTARD production of IN MASKS OUTRAGEOUS AND SINCERE about a year ago, and NOW, this production of THE TWO CHARACTER PLAY is beset with BIZARRE peculiarities, and one of my theater-immersed research assistants in NYC reports that the ghosts of BOTH Tom and Rose Williams are DEAD SET to destroy this production hinging on the return of a once-wonderful actress, (X) This (X) marks the EXACT POINT where I tried to google to remind myself of her name -- and my Internet went out for the second time in fifteen minutes (the first being for something ELSE the NSA/CIA doesn't like me writing about).

 

Please remember ALSO that Thomas Keith -- long the editor of all things Tennessee Williams at New Directions Press (until he lost THAT job), who with John Uecker (Tennessee's legal murderer whom I do NOT believe should be prosecuted for that crime due to peculiar circumstances) claim (in 2009), to be able to blackmail John Lahr to force him to tow the line of Swanee's LIES -- and Mr. Keith actually EDITED my book placing lies -- only on e BIG one -- therein, the lie to show that Tennessee Williams was COMPLICIT in the lobotomy of his sister Rose -- and THAT setting up Tony Narducci PERFECTLY to write in his book quite cavalierly that he simply preferred a GAY CIRCUIT PARTY to keeping his commitment to have dinner with Tom and Rose -- ALWAYS a situation in which Tennessee Williams needed the SUPPORT of those who cared about him MOST!!!).

 

Please also remember that in blog I several times revealed that Thomas Keith BRAGGED TO ME that he controls Paul Willis, Executive Director of the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival (marginally celebrating Mr. Williams or his work), by feeding him LOTS OF DRUGS and spending the night with him in his room, employing his GIANT penis as well!!! I have NO IDEA if Thomas's Colombian Drug Mafia lover, Arturo (whose family all live in Stone Mountain, GA and whom I WITNESSED getting along QUITE WELL with high Episcopal Clergy -- hint, hint), and who ALSO is notorious for having a gorgeous huge dick (but darker), ever had sex with Paul Willis as well or not.

 

And to be CLEAR, Thomas told me he had been on prescribed Xanax and two other addictive "mind drugs" with NO EXPECTATION of ever expecting to get off them -- and NO DIAGNOSIS of any mental illness either!!!

 

How's all THAT for the Christian respect of Tennessee Williams and his work by those who represent Sewanee and the Episcopal Church -- as well as their CLEAR allies, the Republican Party (remember, Skye Wyatt ADMITTED TO ME in the early 1990s that it was a "high-placed Republican Tennessee State Legislator who kept him (and previously Gay Tucker, by then dead of AIDS), in HIGH LUXURY for their testifying that Thomas Lanier Williams, III was incompetent when he signed the Codicil to his Will, first suggested by Jackie Kennedy Onassis in MY presence).

 

So yes, I DO wish you all the best in your one-man play about Tom Williams, but I must also say that unless YOU change NOW and add TRUTH and discard FICTION and cheap symbology, YOU will please Sewanee and some OLE WHITE CHRISTIAN FAGGOTS, but you will please NO ONE ELSE!!!

 

Cheers, and break a leg!!!

 

Scott

 

No comments: