Monday, June 17, 2013

Is ANY US Company of ANY Size NOT NOW Part of the CIA/NSA NAZI narco-trafficking led by FAGGOT Barack Obama for the Bush Family???

 
 
 
 
 
>>> FINAL OF ALL ADDITIONS TO THIS POSTING NOT emailed out to my list of 500 :
 
 
Dear Mr. William Shuman:
 
 
Thank you for disclosing the medications you take which are among those developed by my mother when she was a chemist for Proctor & Gamble in the late 1940s - early 1950s while taking Dr. Mengele's NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMP results to a FURTHER degree by producing meds to TREAT SYMPTOMS while simultaneously leaving them open to TOTAL MIND CONTROL!!!


MOST mind control drugs have little or no "high" to them -- they just BLOCK GOD'S INTUITIVE CALL.
 

You CAN still get a clear mind ON them (like I did when writing the first 6-of-12 drafts of my memoir), but it will WEAR YOU OUT making that Herculean an effort.
 

I really DO wish you the very best and only remind you of TWO THINGS:
 

1. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

2. Little boats toot loudest in a fog.
 

Scott


On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM, William Shuman <info.enavant@gmail.com> wrote:
 

 
Scott,

I fail to understand your vitriol. I am old. (70 to be exact and often not observant) but I have started reading your book and though I'm only 17 pages in, I'm intrigued. You're a very good writer. That's clear immediately.

I'm also so far from being a republican. I'm to left of Lennon, (both John and Vladimir). I eschew almost all drugs ( I do take prescriptions for hypertension and type 2 diabetes) and though I love good red wine, one glass is my limit.

I left the corporate world in 1985 and struggled to support myself by driving a cab and a limousine between gigs. I have no axe to grind and my only contact with The University of the South is through the London agency that represents Tennessee, as I felt it necessary to get permission to use his words.

I'm not sure why you feel the continued need to attack me. But we are blessed with freedom of speech, I have no intention of taking any action or responding in kind.

Take care, and again your writing is impressive.

William Shuman

* * *
 
 
 
>>> THIS JUST IN: The same newspaper that broke the Edward Snowden stories re: CIA/NSA NAZI-control of the USA has just SUPPORTED ME by BLASTING professional theater as compared to local "amateur" productions!!!
 
 
 
All scholars as well sas others interested in Tennessee Williams KNOW he most supported community theater where people are SINCERE!!!
 
 
 
 
I THANK THE
 
GUARDIAN.CO.UK FOR THEIR
 
SUPPORT OF MY EFFORTS!!!
 
 
 
 
See more here: CORRECTED!!!: 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
>>> THIS JUST IN #2!!!:
 
 
LATEST EMAIL RESPONSE to William Shuman of NYC who lives ACROSS the street from Tennessee Williams' MURDERER, John Uecker :
 
 

Re: Mr. Shuman: in response to your latest . . .
Inbox
x

Scott Kenan
12:58 PM (2 minutes ago)
to William, scoop, editorial, Jeffrey, 60m, Team, KIE, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: jfaulk001
 
I've never meant to criticize you until now, really, in that even though you read I had attached the book, you could NOT be bothered noticing the "paper clip" or that it WAS attached.

I'm surprised you haven't SUED ME for non-ful-fillment of contract yet. LOL!!!

You are just a FUCKING IGNORANT DRUG-ADDICTED (probably legally-prescribed "old-age" meds -- like the ones Fox News used in the early 2000s (called the "oughts", correctly), that they ADMITTED tuning their ON AIR tones so that old people taking them experienced ECSTASY, and THAT was how Fox over several years got so many OLD FARTS addicted to their ECSTASY TONES.

When SEVERAL other media giants filed a lawsuit to STOP THIS, Fox News admitted to it and voluntarily stopped -- this reported on CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, and PBS at the time, so I'm sure you remember it well.

In any case, I hope you produce something for an audience other than geriatric addicts (faggots and not) -- they are DYING DINOSAURS and you appear to be one of them.

Best of luck in your continuing to serve Sewanee, The Episcopal Church, USA, the Republican Party with BOTH Clintons and Barack Obama ALSO being top narco-traffickers for Barbara Bush, her faggot son and husband -- as well as Dick Cheney, who USED to report directly to my Mom.

Scott


On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM, William Shuman <info.enavant@gmail.com> wrote:


Scott,
Sorry, I didn't notice the paper clip that indicated that there was an attachment. (I can be less observant than I should be.) I have since downloaded the pdf and am looking forward to reading it.

As to the chair. It is used symbolically in the course of the play to represent a peace, sought but not yet achieved. (It was meant to coincide with the 100th anniversary of his birth).

I do not pretend to be a Williams scholar. I'm an actor and a playwright with an abiding affection for this admittedly "wounded man" and the powerfully poetic writing he left us. The play has been extremely well received by significantly more than "old, white Christian faggots". It has been praised by David Hyde Pierce, Austin Pendleton, and artistic directors, Jan Buttram and Craig Schaeffer. I do, however, agree with you about Jeremy Lawrence's portrayal. If you check out the excerpt on my website www.williamshuman.com you'll see that I don't play him the least bit... (and pardon me if I don't have the correct nomenclature) but "nelly" or "swish" or particularly effeminate in any respect.

Again, I never met the man but nevertheless feel a deep connection to him. And, my goal is simply to present a truthful but decidedly positive picture to an audience that is more than half a century removed from the heyday of Thomas Lanier Williams the third.

William Shuman
 
 
* * *
 
 
>>> MICROSOFT IS TOTALLY NAZI NOW!!!:


I just got off two sessions with online Microsoft support and buying help to buy a license for OFFICE 2013 Home & Office for TWO computers (as C-Net claimed existed and as ALWAYS has existed before in earlier Office versions). You will NOT believe what I learned!!!


1. When I got to the right person, eventually, she referred to C-NET (a review company that does link to both manual-purchase and download-purchase sites, but is NOT in the business of selling software that I know of), as a "third party seller" of Microsoft products.


I guess she is high on drugs today.


2. She said I would have to buy TWO discs for one computer each -- FAR MORE expensive than a 365 OFFICE of same computing for FIVE licenses -- the point being that Microsoft now FULLY COOPERATES with the CAI/NSA NAZI Republican-Democrats in service to Barbara Bush's NAZI PUSSY!!!


You see, this forcing people to use "cloud computing" makes it so much EASIER for the CIA/NSA to see every keystroke you make IN REAL TIME!!!


3. Bill Gates and his wife (both of whom I like and respect TREMENDOUSLY), need to get their noses out of suffering black asses (or whatever), long enough to see how current MICROSOFT management is TOTALLY NAZI and they are destroying his company.


Thanks all.


Scott










.

No comments: