Saturday, June 1, 2013

Let’s Ask a BOVINE, Popular When I Was Growing Up!!! (written off-line)

 
Nancy Reagan always referred to Barbara Bush as a "farm animal" and REFUSED to invite the Bush's to the WHITE HOUSE socially -- except ONCE -- in the eight years of President Reagan's Administration.
 
 
Really.
 
 
Fact are Facts, regardless YOUR or MY opinions!!!


And Nancy Reagan was NOT invited to the opening of the George W. Bush Prsidential Library in Texas LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, was she???


Barack Obama and Bill Clinton MADE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES by all but LICKING Babs Bush's PUSSY, then, no???




>>> HOW NOW, BROWN COW???
 
With VICTORY, of COURSE!!!
 
 
* * * 
 
Some developments yesterday:

 
1.       TOTALLY BY SURPRISE, my new Visa debit card from Bank of America arrived and has been activated. I’m not sure what to make of that since BoA had checked their records and they showed the card had ALREADY BEEN MAILED by US Postal Service with NO overnighting or charge for it.
 

Also strange is that even though I changed my email address with BoA over a year ago, and more recently changed my mailing address from Wilmington to Miami – the letter with my new card SHOWS MY OLD ADDRESS, and after more than a year, I STILL get some of my emails from BoA at the OLD address!!! Something is WRONG with BoA’s computers or they have INSIDE HACKERS.

 
I suspect that after my conversation with BoA nearly a week ago, they cancelled that card and issued a SECOND NEW ONE that they DID overnight to me via FedEx. It came FASTER than the one sent a few months ago via UPS overnight – and of course neither MBE Corporate nor UPS responded to inquiries about what happened to the package Joseph Faulk had sent me UPS that was RETURNED as REFUSED by MBE – yet its UPS Tracking shows NO STREET ADDRESS to which it was sent – an IMPOSSIBILITY for anyone to ENTER the info without including a street address!!!

 
2.       My Costco membership card was REFUSED at Costco yesterday as having EXPIRED. I have wondered MANY TIMES why I had been allowed to use it since I knew from BOTH USA Costco in Wilmington, NC where I got it -- as well as Costco here in Puerto Vallarta – that it SHOULD have been up for renewal March 1. I don’t know if someone at Costco Central has been reading this blog and did me a kindness – or something else occurred, making it BAD on May 31 – not even quite a new month.

 
But I COULD have renewed it online (even though I have changed my email address WITH Costco more than once to my current one, I have NEVER received an email from Costco about either my membership OR marketing – and this coupled with my “Internets Connection” problem, makes me reluctant to do that), but discovered that I could by a MEXICAN Costco Membership for 450 pesos (about $37.50 USD), less than the $50.00 US membership – and with exactly the same worldwide privileges.

 
Perhaps I should suggest to my siblings that they come to visit me in Mexico to save the $12.50 on their memberships – that might/could WORK!!!

 
3.       Network News continues to generate COMPLETE LIES for the American Public. This morning CNN recommended buying stock in REITs, which are corporations now PROFITING by buying up all the individual homes in the USA that were ABANDONNED by the worst “victims” of the Great Recession – after the SAME REITs paid Congresspeople to CAUSE the Great Recession.

 
As we ALL REMEMBER, at the height of the financial crisis, while these houses remained unoccupied, the pressure on rental homes and apartments was HUGE, so that RENTS were the only thing GOING SKY HIGH in America. Republicans, Banks, and Wall Street are CAREFUL PLANNERS!!!

 
 Not only THAT, but WHITE BITCH whosie-watts (Christine) Romans went ON to also recommend buying supermarket stocks – specifically mentioning ONLY Wal-Mart and Whole Foods – Wal-Mart being one of the most EVIL corporations to ever exist, and WHOLE FOODS recently exposed for not only its owners HUGE support of Wall Street DE-REGULATION, but their selling MANY contaminated foods (at the world’s highest prices), MOSTLY to hypocritical LIBERALS!!!

 
And Mr. Schultz, founder/owner of Whole Foods CORRECTED: STARBUCKS!!!, recently making BIG NOISE over his altruistic “saving” of a Midwest company (his ONLY such venture), that was later revealed to have created only 14 jobs – ALL of them at minimum wage – and his stores since the BEGINNING have been totally bonded with Apple & At&T – again, two of the most corrupted of American companies.

 
I expect Charles Schultz to SOON ANNOUNCE his partnerships with GE & and Cheney-led Halliburton. If you are going to be EVIL and PROUD, ya might as well go ALL THE WAY, no??? And THANKFULLY all these HYPOCRITES don’t smoke even outside at a STARBUCKS as of TODAY!!!
 

I’m SURE all recall that in 2010, even CNN reported the UN several-year study on smoking worldwide that found that in the USA, ALL cigarettes have THREE TIMES AS MANY cancer-causing and or ADDICTION-CAUSING additives than cigarettes made to sell in ANY OTHER COUNTRY!!! The Doctor and Hospital Corporations being heavily invested in cigarette companies.

 
Because my Pall Mall red 100s that I buy in Mexico do NOT include this (or the “carpet glue” additive that makes them go out if you don’t CONSTANTLY suck on a US cigarette), they not only taste better and burn right – they are FAR LESS dangerous to smoke and cost 350 pesos per pack (and there is NO carton discount in Mexico AT ALL).

 
So in Mexico I pay $2.92 USD for a pack that costs New Yorkers about $10.00 USD, no (and mine are FAR BETTER)???
 

>>> AN INTERESTING SURPRISE, yesterday, was that BOTH top News Women on FOX NEWS, Megyn Kelly and Ms. Van Susteren (sp?), ABSOLUTELY took down both Lou Dobbs and Erik Erickson (sp?), over their OUTRAGEOUS anti-woman and anti-gay rants.

 

And FOX NEWS allowed it to air!!!

 

4.       Two days ago, HuffingtonPost.com ran a high-featured article that the same Conservative Radio Host who in ONE DAY got 10,000 CONFIRMED volunteers to agree to march on the US Capitol bearing LOADED long guns (only), and in FULL KNOWLDEGE they would be breaking US LAW regarding guns – as well as this being TREASONOUS under the Law.

 
As I explained then, the plan would GROW as this is an ARMED TAKE-OVER of the United States planned for THIS July 4. NOW that sime radio host is calling for marches on EVERY state capital – and I believe all the County Seats as well. They expect that the US Armed Forces CANNOT STOP THEM if they spread ALL ACROSS AMERICA at once like this.
 

Did YOUR primary news source alert you to this???

 
Our Government knows ALL ABOUT IT and is planning its response –but WHO in Our Government is working to STOP IT – and WHO is working to SABOTAGE Government???

 
The REASONS for such a VIOLENT OVERTURNING of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT are all the LIES spread mostly by WHITE PROTESTANT REPUBLICANS – and dissociated from actual facts. I DON’T doubt they BELIEVE THE LIES and ARE SINCERE (most of them at the bottom).

 
Until WHITE people confront other Whites with their fearful lies – and the same is true for Protestants taking back their congregations and Republicans as well (Disclaimer: at root I am a Republican because I know that self-sufficiency should be EVERYONE’s top priority – but you HAVE TO have heart – something today’s Republicans and “claimed” Christians DO NOT!!!) – the United States will remain NAZI, primarily.


Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/nazis-and-republicans-and-god-hating.html 

LATEST!!!: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/adam-kokesh-revolutionary-army_n_3358963.html

 
5.       It was nice to see that with virtually no fanfare, the Lutheran Church made a partnered gay, Native American a Bishop, yesterday. SOME Christians are WHAT THEY CLAIM!!!

 
6.       Also nice was that when I returned to my home near sunset after a LOT of running around on errands yesterday, one of my landlord’s cousins was fooling around with what I THOUGHT was a cigarette rolling paper, so teased him about my being ready to share his mota, the local term for pot. He laughed as he showed me it was just a piece of trash paper of that size – but TEN SECONDS LATER, a man in his early forties whom I’d never noticed before APPEARED and handed me a HUGE marijuana bud!!!

 
I can tell you from my own experience that while it might have had a value of two pesos here (17 cents), it could have been sold in Wilmington, NC for about $30.00 or more.

 
They asked for a cigarette in return, but I gave him three.

* * * 


>>> SOME OTHER MATTERS:

 
This morning, I still have not taken my computer to another Internet connection and I have not bothered to REBUILD Windows since the LATEST MASSIVE ATTACK that began EXACTLY when I first attempted to open the attachments emailed me by Saper Law in Chicago. AT LEAST, having thought about it as well as looked over MY RECORDS, I can see that THREE TIMES Saper Law emailed me Court Documents they had scanned from proceedings in Cook County District Court against me, EACH TIME the worst corruptions of this computer have occurred when I FIRST opened their attachments.

So far, I have NOT yet received a reply from them regarding my emailed request, yesterday, that they RESEND the documents WITHOUT the Trojan Horse (or similar) attached or embedded.

So now this morning, the very MOMENT I tried to post the below (which I have expanded here a tad), on my friend David Hardee’s Facebook Page, I LOST Internet connection – my words POSTING, but the link in them NOT expanding. I think they probably DID post, but the Internet cut-off prevented me to see the usually INSTANTANEOUS expansion.

And remember -- perhaps the most respected Gay Activist today, Dan Keenan Savage PROUDLY declares himself a "cultural Catholic" -- as do I and the founder of DRUMMER magazine. The catholic values taught primarily by nuns in Catholic schools cannot be beat and STAND on Science -- the Catholic Church teaching that Creationism is BLASPHEMY based on a METAPHORICAL Bible tale. BTW, Dan Savage has my last name as his middle name and the Kenan/Keenan family is quite small, coming from both Ireland and Scotland, but originating as scholars and clerics to the landowning Maguire Family in Medieval times.

My wealthy Kenan relatives get their Royal Lineage from Elizabeth Johnston, who’s family dropped the “e” on the end of their name when they emigrated to North Carolina  – she marrying Thomas Kenan around 1730, while I am descended from Thomas’s brother William.

I have the “Cherokee Smidge” (most Southerners with long family roots in the S.E. USA HAVE a touch of Cherokee blood, in my informal surveys), however, which makes me part Asian – and FIRST COUSIN to the native Mexicans!!!
 
* * *
 
 
And Nancy Reagan was NOT invited to the opening of the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Texas LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, was she???



Barack Obama and Bill Clinton MADE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES by all but LICKING Babs Bush's PUSSY, then, no???
 

 Also, yesterday, I discovered that Vincente Fox, former President of Mexico, was before that a top executive with The Coca-Cola Company -- the various Kenan Charitable Trusts being the dominant holder of its stock. While I have worked with Mexican Presidents Pena Nieto, Calderone, and Salinas to CHASE the CIA narco-traffickers associated especially with the Bush and Cheney families -- and PROTECTED by the blackmailed homosexual US President Obama -- OUT of Mexico, I have never worked, knowingly, with Mr. Fox.

That said, I'm getting MUCH CLOSER to having my mother arrested and charged with TREASON for being America's TOP NAZI and Dick Cheney's former liaison with the LAST THREE POPES, all of whom she's met with privately in Rome. Pope Pancho as we call Francis I here in Mexico seems FAR BETTER, no??? See more at http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Thanks,
Scott
  


.

No comments: