Saturday, June 8, 2013

Let's Try This Again (my retirement)!!!


Molly O'Neill




>>> BREAKING at 9:08 AM, CDT: When I emailed this to my list of 500 TOP Press, Political, Law Enforcement, Religious Leaders and Friends of Tennessee Williams, EVEN MY OWN COPIES TO ME came back CHANGED IN CONTENTS!!! I must be VERY POWERFUL to have had the NSA and/or CIA do this to me, no???"


>>> THE LATEST (may it rest in peace) :


The following is one example of the type thing that typically causes my Internet connection to IMMEDIATELY be cut. Sometimes Windows claims this is due to the DNS server NOT responding (suddenly), other times, Windows can’t find the problem so I assume it is due to Malware on my computer. Molly O’Neill is my high school/college friend who was Food Editor at the NEW YORK TIMES magazine for years and now known especially for her book:





Molly comes from a TOTAL baseball family, and this in response to her nephew’s being drafted:

“That's GREAT Molly!!! Since you are my OLDEST friend -- we graduating the same high school and college -- you should know that I've ALMOST got my Mom in jail as America's Top NAZI (and Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Popes) -- as well as Obama EXPOSED as the blackmailed homosexual who TALKS right but does the Bush/Cheney bidding -- and the MURDER of my former employer, playwright Tennessee Williams at the hand of the Republican Party and the Episcopal Church (who stole his estate from Harvard, then). Frank Sinatra's heirs who sold my SUPER-wealthy distant Kenan Family controlling interest in Bank of America with some Kennedys and the wealthiest of my relatives have been my BIGGEST supporters. See more here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com . Scott”

And this is an example of the CRAP I still have to deal with, sporadically (I allowed ONE of the 14 comments to remain):  



1 comment:

johnuecker said...
PLEASE BEWARE OF SCOTT KENAN.HE IS AN UNMEDICATED DIAGNOSED BI-POLAR.HE WILL WRITE LIES ABOUT YOU AND POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEB.!!!!!!!!!!BEWARE FRIEND CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS GUY .YOU WILL REGRET IT.HE WILL TURN ON YOU LIKE HE DOES EVERYONE.HE IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO PUT A COUNTER ON HIS BLOG.ANYONE CAN TELL HE GETS NO HITS.HE HAS NO FRIENDS THAT POST ON HIS BLOG ...HE HAS NO FRIENDS ANYWHERE. SCOTT HAS A NUMBER OF CHARGES OF INDECENY WITH A MINOR, BURGLARY AND FRAUD. beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click image to ENLARGE.

The ODDEST thing here is that this exact same comment was posted at the bottom of my posting of two days ago, "Of Course . . . ", FOURTEEN TIMES by this person claiming in the first TEN times to be John Uecker (who smothered Tennessee Williams with a pillow to put him out of his misery), and the last four by “anonymous”. The lack of punctuation is typical of John (ADDED LATER on 9 June 2013: Here, John uses punctuation -- unlike when I corresponded with him most of 2009 -- but the flow of words is his and the single case, throughout), but he seemed very desperate to post this so many times and MOST of those using his own name.

To clarify, I first called his cell phone (which is NOT taking calls or voicemails now, so I assume he’s out of minutes), and then his land line, where I left him a three minute message asking if he had done this and to email me with his response – as well as AGAIN informing him that I consider his smothering of Tennessee to be PROBABLY at Tennessee’s request—and a “mercy killing”, so I do NOT support criminal prosecution (and the evidence against John is all circumstantial (as far as I know). And perhaps MOST DAMNING of all was the day some months ago when Thomas Keith answered John Uecker’s phone and immediately said “Is this Scott?”, and hung up.

In the fall of 2009, Uecker bragged to me that while he and Mr. Keith travelled by train to the Provincetown Williams Festival, Thomas had assured him that he had the evidence that John Lahr was a closet-case homosexual – and he planned to USE that info to keep his biography towing the Sewanee/Episcopal Church’s lies, covering up THEIR crimes of murder and theft of estate.

I have received NO response back from John, and as you see, he mixes a lot of false claims against me, including every charge he lists, when I actually DO have still pending six of the original eight false charges against me in North Carolina (Cyber-Stalking and Stalking, mainly, all misdemeanor counts), as well a Libel Conviction now awaiting Final Approval in Cook County, Illinois courts – this one never legally served, so in the long run, a GOLD MINE for me of counter-suing Dalia Saper, an occasional FOX NEWS talking head and owner of Saper Law, LLC on behalf Jed Clampon of windy City Wazoos, but REALLY an action taken by Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama’s Chicago Drug Mafia.

Time will settle all these things and I’ve made all the points I feel I need to email all my 500 contacts-of-note.


* * *


>>> MICHAEL O'NEILL AND MOLLY'S COMMENTS ABOUT HIM :






"My nephew Michael O'Neill was drafted by the New York Yankees today. He turned down major league bids 3 years ago in favor of going to the University of Michigan. a bold decision in our family.

My great grandfather played on the first paid traveling team in baseball, my grandfather was a barnstormer. My father played in the minor leagues, my brother Played for the Yankees.

The call today made Michael a 5th generation professional baseball player and was unexpectedly emotional.

I couldn't stop thinking about how proud my father would have been. Especially of how Michael took the time he needed to be ready for the day he's been dreaming of since The Day He Was Born.

Congratulations, Michael. That roar you hear in the distance is me, cheering you -- and all of us -- on."
From Molly O'Neill's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/molly.oneill.714?fref=ts .
Scott


OneBigTable.jpg

An image from Molly's ONE BIG TABLE.


.

No comments: