Monday, June 17, 2013

Someone Responds -- but NOT "Outback Steakhouse"!!!

 
SOME breasty people have manly hips and BUTTOCKS, no???
 
 
 
 
 
 
Or here's another preview:
 
 
 
 
Some men are TOO ENDOWED to recycle WITHOUT HELP!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> MY CORRESPONDENCE WITH WHOMEVER:


Re: Complaint
Inbox
x

Scott Kenan
5:17 PM (44 minutes ago)
to Norwick, scoop, 60m, Jeffrey, editorial, Team, KIE, Writers, Editor, Kelly, breakingnews, breakingnews, whqr, OldBooksonFron., Julie, Silvia, Alberto, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: jfaulk001
 
 
Dear Senor o Senora Adams:

I appreciate your performing a surface response admirably to protect yer own asses for the crimes of your or your associates' company (I do NOT, yet anyway, blame the parent company if this is a franchise store in Puerto Vallarta, but I can ONLY respond to TOP BRASS at Corporate, which I understand is in Florida -- rather than Australia.

I worked for 18 years for Patrick Stansbury and Michael Massicott of www.pentagon-usa.com, they being in charge of distributing all the drugs flown into the USA on Air Force planes and mostly to Republican Politicians and their designated shills, so I KNOW what to look for!!!

Since you have ALREADY DECIDED, why are you wasting your and MY time??? You wrote: "Your allegations are patently absurd. However, I am more concerned that you feel you were not treated correctly at our restaurant."

The purple part just above shows you do not understand that if I only wanted to FEEL BETTER (I don't, I've never been more joyful or lively than I feel today), I'd contact Mr. Thomas Keith for some XANAX that he likes to give away. (I refused his offer the one time I met up with him in New Orleans). Of course the details can be found on my blog within the last day -- so NOT time consuming to find at http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .

Well, TALLY-HO, and if anyone cares about this incident AT ALL, they will contact me from Corporate. I went through this BULL SHIT with a franchise group of McDonalds that were distributing meth and crack in Wilmington, NC from both the pick-up window and inside counter at their Market Street & Kerr location, and the area manager -- and top people at the franchise group -- only covered it UP because a LOT of drugs are transported cross country in the USA on McDonalds' in-house supply trucks.

I doubt Outback Steakhouse could be HALF this bad --and no one ACTUALLY gives a rat's ass -- except to better COVER IT UP!!!

So don't be tryin' to BAMBOOZLE ME, Mister or Missy, with your Michelle Bachmann Pretzel Twists of LIES, LOL!!!

I prefer POP CORN!!!

Scott


 
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Norwick Adams <noa@obsmex.com.mx> wrote:
 

 
Dear Mr. Kenan,
 

I received a copy of your email. I am responsible for the Puerto Vallarta Outback
Steakhouse as well as in Guadalajara. Your allegations are patently absurd. However,
I am more concerned that you feel you were not treated correctly at our restaurant.
 

Please describe what happened, the name of the manager and or waiter that was
serving you, time, and anything else you feel relevant to this incident. I will then investigate
it immediately.
 
Regards,
 

N. Adams


 
* * *



And speaking of trucks that DELIVER -- whatever happened to my MEXICAN HUSBAND AS SEEN HERE-IN:



 
 
See MORE about my missing "MEXICAN HUSBAND", formerly the TOP not-USA citizen working in ANY US EMBASSY OR CONSULATE -- worldwide -- and friend to President(e)s Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Vincente Fox, y Felipe Calderone.
 
 
I ONLY work with the LAST TWO:
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: