Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Surprised??? Judge William R. Maddux of Cook County, IL is a TOTAL CROOK!!!


William R. Maddux center






>>> WHAT I HAD HOPED TO DO rather than publish this -- because I thought Judge Maddux was HONEST :


1. A few months ago, I spoke DIRECTLY with Judge William Maddux about the lawsuit ostensibly filed by Jed Clampon of Windy City Wazoos via Dalia Saper, a FOX NEWS employee who also has Saper Law, LLC in Chicago. He AGREED that from what I said the suit HAD NOT been legally filed in Cook County Court, but he ALSO said it was IMPOSSIBLE to kick a suit out once a Judge had accepted it as filed lawfully.


He DID tell me how to RELIEVE Dalia Saper and her underling lawyer Emerson Oertel of their Law Licenses and PUT THEM IN FEDERAL PRISON -- but only AFTER the fact. I guess I could thank him for that.


2. TODAY, because the conviction in absentia that I was given -- with NO representation and my emails and voicemails to VARIOUS officers of the Court, including Clerk of Court Dorothy Brown (ALSO CONDEMNED in the lower Press Report), have ALL been ignored -- is going to Judge Maddux to approve or not and allow execution, I tried to find his direct email, which proved impossible, so tried to call his Office's listed phone number, (312) 603-6343, and I could NOT get it to go through after EIGHT ATTEMPTS, including TWICE taking the battery out of my phone to clear any MALWARE (this ALWAYS has worked before).



3. So I've FOUND some new "email addresses" who might be interested in the contents of at least this blog post --


. . . and I'm leaving in view ALL 500 addresses so anyone can see WHO ELSE IS LEGAL WITNESS to the CONTENT OF THIS BLOG POST.



4. I had wanted to tell Judge Maddox TWO other things:


4A. That my Kenan Family (relatives, some of which I know personally, but not me), CONTROL Bank of America and that this suit is brought on behalf someone seriously banking with Wells Fargo Bank -- Wells Fargo Bank, Chicago Regional Office having received the LARGEST EVER FINE in 2010 for LAUNDERING DRUG MONEY, from the US Government (Treasury Department, I guess -- or Justice) -- is NOT AT ALL about competition of the two banks.


4B. That I find it UBER-HOOTY that when I chance-met Patricia Sinatra (Frank's favorite niece -- by marriage -- who RUNS Sinatra Enterprises now and had SOLD their controlling interest to my relatives in North Carolina about 12 years ago), almost two years ago on the banks of the Cape Fear River, and she sat me down for THREE HOURS and filled me in on the BACK STORY of all of that, she ALSO told me that the Sinatra Family had IN FACT put Jack Kennedy on office at Joe Kennedy's request, and I was SO STUNNED by her off-hand manner, I didn't think to ask her HOW.


But I'm OLD ENOUGH and have a GOOD ENOUGH MEMORY to recall QUITE WELL that it was IN FACT in Cook County, IL (Chicago), that ballot boxes were STUFFED in Kennedy's favor, causing him to WIN the Presidential Election.


So OF COURSE I find it "terribly ironic" as WELL as "UBER-HOOTY", that TODAY, I am being UNCONSTITUTIONALLY SCREWED in Cook County Court by an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT kind of Mafia -- the DRUG MAFIA of Mayor Rahm Emanuel and President Obama-the-Faggot.


All profits going to the CIA/Republican-NAZI Party as well as their accomplices, the Episcopal Church, USA (who JUST HAPPENED to ALSO have murdered Tennessee Williams and stolen his estate.


>>> FUNNIEST OF ALL is that I SEVERAL TIMES complied with the requests of Jed Clampon and Saper Law (which Emerson Oertel had confirmed would cause them to DROP THE SUIT), by CHANGING MY BLOG to eliminate all reverences to Jed, Saper Law, and Windy City Wazoos, but since they IMMEDIATELY continued the case each time instead of dropping it as promised, I printed a KEY so all could know who the CRIMINALS are -- and now make NO PRETENSE of EVER intending to change this blog for them.


And Emerson Oertel EXPLAINED VIA EMAIL (saved), that they do NOT want the money -- $50,000.00 -- from me and also KNOW they have no chance of getting it. Emerson wrote that they just want references to them, their client, and his employer of record (Windy City Wazoos -- NOT Wells Fargo Bank, Jed Clampon even emailing me he didn't care what I said about the Bank side), taken OFF the blog.


I did that at LEAST twice, but they IMMEDIATELY continued the case, instead. THAT is why I know this is just the OBAMA/EMANUEL/WELLS FARGO DRUG MAFIA harassing me.


They are going for a PERMANENT INJUNCTION against me (in Mexico), being able to blog from another country using their names IN ANY WAY, including NOT related to this matter.


HOW'S THAT FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH???


In ANY CASE, I have saved ALL blog posts and will POST THEM anywhere I choose to if COOK COUNTY COURTS gut this blog!!!


Just ask the narco-trafficking and Wilmington Police as well as District Attorney Benjamin R. David SPY CHRISTOPHER WRIGHT ROGERS who REFUSED to pay a dime of rent when I allowed him to stay in my Wilmington, NC apartment in 2011 for SIX WEEKS before kicking him out as a DEAD BEAT, what I've done to HIM!!!


And then I FOUND his and his then-girlfriend Cindy Beatty's NOTES of spying on me in my private papers -- WITH stolen papers and the business card of the Wilmington Detective they worked with most closely -- when I was clearing out their things which they REFUSED to come get on their own.


They had ALSO told me in a fit of anger that they had been SPYING FOR WILMINGTON COPS and D.A. BEN DAVID the whole time they lived in my house!!!



Christopher Wright Rogers





Cindy Beatty, aka "Little Miss Maturity" noted for being "cute".


I don't see the BREASTS that deserve the following, do YOU???


A Crime Lab could match her "BOOB DNA" , right???







Cindy Beatty's LACY BLACK UNDER-WIRED BRA, also left on my sidewalk when she (without the COWARD Chris), eventually picked up some of their stuff from the curb.


It hangs in my office now, as a souvenir of my "Wilmington Daze".





* * *


>>> THE SKINNY ON WILLIAM MADDUX, PRESIDING JUDGE, Law Division, District Court, COOK COUNTY!!! :


From Here: http://cookcountyjudges.wordpress.com/2008/12/06/judge-william-d-maddux/


COOK COUNTY PRESIDING JUDGE OF THE LAW DIVISION WILLIAM D. MADDUX CONSISTENTLY AND PUPOSELY VIOLATES ILLINOIS STATUTES AND HIS OATH OF OFFICE IN DENYING PRO SE LITIGANTS’ INDIGENT PETITIONS (IN FORMA PAUPERIS PETITIONS).
HE SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR HIS ARROGANT, TYRANICAL, ILLEGAL, UNETHICAL, AND ATROCIOUS CONDUCT THAT VIOLATES CITIZENS’ FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES AND FIFTH AMENDMENT RIGHTS TO DUE PROCESS.
Pro se litigants in Chicago who are indigent and file petitions for indigent status to waive filing and copying fees are routinely denied this status illegally by Presiding Law Division Judge Maddux because Judge Maddux wants to inhibit access to courts to whistle blowers, civil rights activists, those filing multiple legitimate suits pro se, and those who have spoken out against corruption in the courts, police, and among elected officials. The courts in C[r]ook County are extremely corrupt.


"He never reads the pleadings. His law clerk simply writes “denied due to inability to sue in good faith”.


"Dorothy Brown, the court clerk refuses to accept complaints unless the judge approves an indigent petition or the plaintiff pays the filing fee.


"The law REQUIRES that indigent status be granted if you can prove your assets are less than 125% of the poverty level and your complaint if not frivolous.


735 ILCS 5/5-105 [ILCS = Illinois Compiled Statutes]
“The clerk of the court shall not refuse to accept any complaint, appearance, or other paper presented by the applicant if accompanied by an application to sue or defend in forma pauperis, and those papers shall be considered filed on the date the application is presented.”

"There is no requirement that the complaint must be approved by the Judge as legitimate. Courts however do have the power to issue sanctions for frivolous repeated suits.
"The actions of Judge Maddux and Dorothy Brown in denying access to the courts are clearly illegal.
"I invite others to inform me of their similar difficulties and join in a mandamus complaint against Judge Maddux and Clerk Brown to force them to comply with the statutes and IL Supreme Court Rule 298."
* * *
>>> MEANWHILE IN MY FORMER HOME STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA, REPUBLICANS ARE DEMANDING MORE JAILS!!!
.

No comments: