Friday, June 14, 2013

The Democratic/Republican Party NARCO-TRAFFICKERS for the CIA/NSA Are ATTACKING AGAIN with A VENGENCE!!!

 
Until a few months ago when my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh, NC ADMITTED TO ME BY PHONE that THIS BLOG caused her (she was Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Popes), and Pope Alexander-the-Ratzinger to retire simultaneously, life was more DRAMATIC for me and I was in CONSTANT DANGER for my life.
 
 
Now the Mexican Federal and other governments protect me from the CIA -- PRAISE JESUS!!!
 
 
 







>>> EMAIL I JUST SENT:



>>> ADDEDNOTE: The scuttlebutt I have received is that this ATTACK was prompted by my attack earlier today on Jeffrey Toobin of CNN and THE NEW YORKER, who has been my occassional correspondent over the last at least two years -- and has received EVERY BLOG POST over that time via email.


Please see the attack here. I stand by it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/with-all-due-respect.html .


Scott

* * *

 

Re: TW

Inbox
x

 
Scott Kenan 
10:28 PM (12 minutes ago)
to William, editorial, Jeffrey, 60m, scoop, Team, KIE, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
William Shuman
562 West End Ave. #10G
New York, NY 10024
United States
 
Dear Mr. Shuman:

 
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to order my book from me personally at 7:09 PM today, and at 7:38 PM TODAY, you filed a DISPUTE with PayPal because you had not yet received it.

THEN AT 7:46 PM TODAY YOU ESCALATED IT TO A CLAIM!!! !!! !!!


 
You GOD-DAMNED MOTHER-FUCKER!!!

 
You got to my blog to order directly from me -- which I appreciate and you paid nearly double what Amazon gets. From my blog and my earlier email TO you, you KNEW I have not had Internet connection FREQUENTLY, and you ALSO know I am a person -- not a machine that immediately answers and send books electronically.

Could you NOT have waited even AN HOUR before getting into this BULL SHIT DRAMA???

As my blog readers know, I TWICE had to get in touch DIRECTLY with the assistant of the OWNER of PayPal -- a guy guy who supports marriage equality -- but is one of the VERY TOP financial supporters of the Republican Party because DESPITE my verified EVERYTHING for many, many months and frequent use of PayPl for money transfers -- SUDDENLY, when I needed the cash sent me to ESCAPE north Carolina after a night of TERROR when Joseph Christopher Spagolo (I have the exact spelling on a contract here he witnessed for me --aka "Joey Spaghetti"), held a RAZOR KNIFE to my throat most of the night on command of District Attorney Ben David and Republican NC State Senator Thom Goulsby ORDERED HIM TO KILL ME (but I had David, a homeless guy who was hoping he could eventually get into the French Foreign Legion must really be credited for saving my life that night.


I DOES get involved, but Joey Spaghetti and I had been living together in my hotel room for two weeks in spring of 2012 -- me ENJOYING his desires for sex up to SEVEN TIMES PER DAY before he got crazed that night as if he were a "Manchurian Candidate". Previously, he had admitted -- in fact he told EVERYONE in Wilmington, NC -- that he had been in the US Special Forces and he believed they had BRAIN-WASHED him with trauma and drugs while he was in one of the Wars in the Middle East.

The definition of and the use of Manchurian Candidates vis NAZI THOUGHT CONTROL is explained here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/disturging-to-conservatives-and.html .

I believe it and DO NOT BLAME HIM -- later, I discovered that although he had been arrested and jailed for short to medium-long times in the New Hanover County Detention Center (like I had been FIVE times on false charges), HE -- like ME -- has NO RECORD of ever having been in the Jail AT ALL!!!

He is a MIND-CONTROLLED killer in service to the CIA/Republican Party and protecting the narco-trafficking operation in Port Wilmington.

But the problem with the NSA/CIA - controlled PayPal is that although they had long before VERIFIED my account and frequently allowed me to use it in typical ways, when it came time for me to ESCAPE NORTH CAROLINA for Political Asylum in Mexico -- they TWICE refused to allow me access to my money that I needed to travel in ONE WEEK -- claiming I had to call them on my LAND LINE phone (which they SPECIFICALLY KNEW I did not have), before releasing MY money to ME.

I had to get in touch with the VERY TOP PERSON's admin and let her know in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that my family controls Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, etc. -- and that I have TONS of powerful OTHER Political Allies as well. Both times my money was released to me within seconds.

I trust that you will IMMEDIATELY reverse your willful actions -- and send me an apology as well (which I will NOT publish -- like this email which will soon appear on my blog and be emailed to my list of 500 prime contacts,mostly in the USA).

This must happen before the end of business Monday, June 17, 2013 -- or I will do ALL to research you further and legally DESTROY any reputation or career you might now posses.

I DID find your verified address in Manhattan, and its being WITHIN A BLOCK or so of John Uecker's apartment on W. 88th Street (John having MURDERED Tennessee Williams), I feel CERTAIN the two of you are in cahoots -- or you are simply actually him.

After the money to me is collected by me and I am assured by PayPal they have no more problems with me, I will gladly send you a copy of my book. The apology will NOT be necessary for the business transaction -- but is MANDATORY if you do NOT wish me to look into your life and publicize it more -- nes pas???

Blessings,
Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

 
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 7:14 PM, William Shuman <info.enavant@gmail.com> wrote:


Scott,

Having spent much of the past 3 plus years in researching the life of Williams, I would be fascinated to read your account. I purchased the pdf edition by donating via paypal, how do I get the e-book?


William Shuman

 

No comments: