Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Obama/Emanuel/Wells Fargo CHICAGO Drug Mafia UNCONSTITUTIONALLY Stole ALL MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (I hope Ben David gets a BELLY LAUGH out of this!!!)!!!


Click image to enlarge.



FINAL JUDGEMENT in Cook County Courts on the lawsuit that was NEVER legally served to me -- as PRESIDING Judge William Maddux AGREED WITH ME, so had to RECUSE himself. He had been scheduled to give the "final court approval" until I BLOGGED about this fact, forcing Judge Maddux's recusal.





>>> I CAN ONLY CHUCKLE:  Really --I spoke to Chris at Saper Law this morning, and was MOST CHEERFUL as I asked him what they would do NOW, and he said research and then follow though on the LEGAL transfer to Jed Clampon of ALL MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:


1. My book, WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS as sold on this blog and on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0053480S2 .


2. ALL my writing in THIS BLOG, presumably including THIS SENTENCE.


3. Owner ship of the domain: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .


continuing . . .


.

No comments: